Childhood Cruelty

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: Childhood Cruelty
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Christopher on Monday, January 19, 1998 - 02:38 pm:
    When My twin brother and I were in grade school there was this onerous asshole named gary that would pick on my brother incessantly. My poor brother would get all worked up about it and get indigestion and lose sleep. Well on the way to getting an ulcer at the age of 11. One day gary and a bunch of kids were rough housing out on the ball field and someone knocked him down. Apparently he hit his head pretty badly and was totally unconscious. We all stood there gawking at him and watching the blood pool under his head in the afternoon sun until someone screamed "OMIGOD HE'S DEAD!!!". Everyone began running and in the confusion I slipped real close to gary, pulled back my left foot and kicked him in the ribs as hard as I could. The mild concussion kept him down for 3 days, but the 2 broken ribs kept him out for 2 weeks. Little fucker. I still don't feel guilty.

By Scrunch on Monday, January 19, 1998 - 07:57 pm:
    Way to go, Christopher! There's times when I feel like doing that to people. It's too bad I'm so shy, otherwise I would.

By Wildcat on Wednesday, January 28, 1998 - 10:53 am:
    I can't believe he killed your brother. Even if it wasn't directly he still basically killed him !
    Anyone who kills someone deserves to be killed.
    Way to go, too bad you didn't kick harder!

By Christopher on Wednesday, January 28, 1998 - 12:51 pm:
    Um....I don't think we're on the same wavelength here. My brother isn't dead...

By Golden Boy on Wednesday, January 28, 1998 - 02:32 pm:
    When I was in grade school i remember this kid really ticked me off, he was teasing me a lot and he generally grated my personality, we used to play with these huge tractor tires that were in a field by the school...they were hollow and were just giant rubber tires that we used to roll around in and make forts out of em with....one day he picked on too much and we were rolling one of the tires out of a ditch and i pushed it on him...take in mind that we were about age 9 and the tire was double our size...i meant to hurt him lightly, not thinking about size to weight ratio and the effect of gravity, it pinned him and broke his arm and bruised his chest and ribs!!! to make matters worse after i helped him up as he was crying, i threatened to beat the living fuck out of him if he told anyone what i did...hows that for cruelty...

sheeshh

By Christopher on Wednesday, January 28, 1998 - 05:51 pm:
    I'll bet you still get a nice visceral thrill thinking about it, GB. I know I still do and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Little monsters...

By Joe on Wednesday, February 4, 1998 - 04:54 pm:
    you guys are all a bunch of freaks

By Christopher on Wednesday, February 4, 1998 - 05:07 pm:
    Sure Joe, we're a bunch of freaks, but at least we aren't a repressed bunch of freaks.

By Slacker on Thursday, February 5, 1998 - 04:35 am:
    i'm a repressed freak.

By Pink Eye on Wednesday, February 11, 1998 - 09:51 pm:
    I feel a group hug comin' on.

By Sara on Tuesday, February 17, 1998 - 12:01 am:
    I would love to be crule to some of the people in my high school but my kind nature keeps pulling me back....IT SUCKS! I have so many good ideas of how to get back at the kids who tormented me in grade school but I have no way of pulling them off..

By Chrashtopher on Tuesday, February 17, 1998 - 03:33 am:
    If you want REVENGE, major in physics, graduate at the top of your class, go to M.I.T. and study particle physics, where you will quickly come to the attention of certain influential people in the military industrial complex, who will pay you handsomely to design weapons of mass destruction. Upon the first detonation of your experimental prototype, the earth will crack in two, flinging all your childhood enemies into the cosmos. Yeah, revenge is a dish best served cold.

By Golden Boy on Tuesday, February 17, 1998 - 11:45 pm:
    but crashtopher, what about the rest of us..you'll take all of us with you , what have we done???

please don't...

that would ...suck

By Chrashtopher on Wednesday, February 18, 1998 - 01:34 am:
    Ok,Ok...I'll shelve those plans for Armageddon, but if you kids don't stop acting up...!!!

By Irate Dad on Wednesday, February 18, 1998 - 12:45 pm:
    I'll turn this car around and we'll go back home!!! And NO ice-cream for any of ya!

By Pete on Wednesday, February 18, 1998 - 12:49 pm:
    Christopher,

Did you ever tell your brother what you did for him? Did Gary stop picking on him? Personally, I think it's great that you were able to put that asshole in his place AND at the same time do something for your brother's sake. Way to go! (I would have loved to have tortured some guys when I was in Middle School but I never got the opportunity...much to my regret)

By Christopher on Wednesday, February 18, 1998 - 01:13 pm:
    Yes, my brother knew about it, but things kind of picked up again in Junior High. This asshole really had it in for him ,for some reason. Then one fine day Gary got run over in front of the school and never came back. I heard that he was pretty much fucked up. A drooling semi-vegi as it were. Oh well. What goes around comes around, if you buy into the kharma thing.

By Pete on Wednesday, February 18, 1998 - 01:43 pm:
    Well I don't know about kharma, but I do believe you'd better treat people the way you'd want to be treated yourself...otherwise, don't come crying to me when it's your turn to eat shit.

Getting back to childhood cruelty: I knew a kid in middle school who I didn't like - thought he was crude (he used to talk about crusty underwear for some reason). He was out hunting one morning (why, I do not know...we lived in the suburbs). Anyway, he was shooting a squirrel or rabbit and apparently nicked it. He took his rifle and used it as a club to bash it in the head, the rifle struck a rock, discharged and the bullet hit him in the leg. And he bled to death. Apparently he tried to crawl for help but this was early in the morning so no one else was out. And I remember feeling not exactly glad that he was dead but I certainly wasn't broken up over it. "Good riddance" would probably explain my attitude. I guess this would be considered the cruelty of indifference (although I would have gone for help if he had been shot in my presence. I'm not a sociopath for god's sake)

By Cunning Linguist on Monday, February 23, 1998 - 04:32 pm:
    Once my sister was babysitting me,while my parents were out of town...
    She made me a catfood sandwich,so now, i only eat catfood,and liver sometimes.
    Was that cruel or fate?

By Christopher on Monday, February 23, 1998 - 06:14 pm:
    Epiphany. The word you are looking for is Epiphany...

By Stuart bogazzi on Tuesday, March 3, 1998 - 10:08 am:
    freaks of nature ???!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, March 3, 1998 - 10:29 am:
    Sure wish I had Christopher for a bro when I was growing up. Good for you Christopher!!! *hugs*

By Kitty Kelley on Friday, March 6, 1998 - 08:27 pm:
    Who cares about childhood cruelty? How about adult cruelty? Doesn't it feel good when some motherfucker gets all the shit coming to him? He's not so fucking tough then! Me, I can't wait till that cocksucker Frank Sinatra kicks it. I hope that fuckfaced pusswad chokes on his own pus and blood filled mucus and no one even notices, that evil fucking Mafia-wannabe bastard. I was sorry about Mother Teresa though.

By Kelsey on Saturday, March 7, 1998 - 02:05 am:
    i fuckin hate frank sinatra, too. racist muthafuckah. i hate james brown more, though.

By Phispammajamma on Saturday, March 7, 1998 - 04:01 pm:
    James Brown be the godfatha of soul, a PCP addict (recovering), an excon, a former NFL running back, and a Fox TV sports announcer and amateur video show host. How come you not like him?

By N.b. on Saturday, March 7, 1998 - 05:40 pm:
    whatever you may find reprehensible about his character (i'm guessing it has to do with his attitude towards women), you can't deny the power of "Cold Sweat" and "Brand New Bag." Changed the course of popular music.
    btw, "Get Up Offa That Thing" was one of the best party records ever made and could turn a roomful of even somewhat uptight white kids into wild animals... probably still kan...

By DON VITO CORLEONE on Thursday, March 19, 1998 - 05:27 am:
    I know a guy called James Brown.
    But he isn't James Brown if you know what I mean.

Anyone got a recipe for biscuits?

By DON VITO CORLEONE on Thursday, March 19, 1998 - 05:28 am:
    I know a guy called James Brown.
    But he isn't James Brown if you know what I mean.

Anyone got a recipe for biscuits?

By Inspector Gadget on Sunday, March 22, 1998 - 11:28 am:
    I think he still could be considered James Brown...what kind of biscuits?

By CRUELELLA on Thursday, March 26, 1998 - 03:19 pm:
    THAT'S NOTHING!! ONCE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL THERE WAS A CRIPPLED GIRL (BRACES ON BOTH LEGS) WHO NO ONE LIKED!!! AS SHE "HOBBLED" PAST ME I STUCK OUT MY FOOT AND SHE TRIPPED OVER IT AND FELL RIGHT INTO THE ROCKS AND DIRT. EVERYONE LAUGHED EXCEPT FOR HER!!

WHEN I GOT HOME "BOTH" OF MY PARENTS WERE HOME , SO I KNEW MY ASS WAS IN TROUBLE. I DENIED EVERYTHING AT FIRST THEN GOT THE SHIT KNOCKED OUT OF ME!!

I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY AND TRUELY AM SORRY FOR ANY EMOITIONAL OR PHYSICAL PAIN I CAUSED HER!!!!

I BET I WILL END UP ON A SHOW LIKE JERRY SPRINGER W/ THIS GIRL KICKING MY ASS THIS TIME!!!!!!

By YanCanCook on Sunday, April 5, 1998 - 06:51 pm:
    What Type of biscuits were they again?

By Betty Croaker on Sunday, April 5, 1998 - 07:52 pm:
    Baking-Powder Biscuits

2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
    3 teaspoons baking powder
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/4 cup shortening (Crisco, not the cheap stuff)
    2/3 to 3/4 cups milk

Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. Cut in the shortening 'til like coarse crumbs (this means, the shortening has to be cool, and take 2 knives or a pastry widget and slice into the mixture until the flour and shortening make little pellets). Make a well; add milk all at once. Stir quickly with fork just 'til the dough follows fork around bowl. (Dough should be soft.) Knead gently 10 to 12 strokes (on a floured surface). Roll or pat dough 1/2 inch thick. Dip cutter in flour; cut dough straight down - no twisting. Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 450º for 12 to 15 minutes. Makes 16. (Butter them fast)

Good biscuits are flaky, not bread-y. They spring apart when you slide the knife into them.

Portions of this recipe were stolen from an unidentified cookbook.

Are you happy now?

By Barney killer on Thursday, April 9, 1998 - 03:34 pm:
    There was this time when I took my kid to go see Barney at a mall. Well this guy in the costume was a real dick. First of all he brushed all the other kids off and when my kid tried to hug him Barney nicely hugged him, but as we walked away he said "little shit". So I came back and punched the fucker, knocking him on his ass. I ran and we never heard from that again.

By Prometheus on Thursday, April 9, 1998 - 05:15 pm:
    There are stories of cruelty and regret, then there are stories revenge and pleasure. As a kid, I used to get beat up alot. So there were two friends I had who, once each, I beat up. It did'nt end our friend ship at the time, but I felt bad, especially when caught by my sharp grandmother. One of them moved away, the other blew his brains out. I suppose the sweetest revenge I remember was when I encountered a gearhead who used to pick on me, as an adult, working in a garage, while I was going to a really fun drug filled college. I didn't have to say anything, I had colored hair, and I could see the naked hatred in his eyes. But he wasn't going anywhere and was still a short thug. Thank you for filling my gas tank, wanker. Another tormenters mother committed suicide, and I was quite happy about that, until, years later, I got a crush on his younger sister. Yet another tormenter had to apologize to me, alone, and really get me to believe him. I told him to go fuck himself. He never bothered me again.
    Not as much fun as breaking limbs,it will have to do.

By SaDisTiK on Thursday, May 7, 1998 - 02:11 am:
    My ex-girlfriend had to wear a strap-on head piece for her braces. I put little magnets on the metal bar across her chin while she wasn't looking. I was considering trying an experiment with a 9 volt battery on her, but I never got around to it.

By MISANTHROPIST on Thursday, May 7, 1998 - 03:09 pm:
    umm... okay

once upon a time I use to pick on this kid...

he got fed up one day and fought me

I let the fucker beat me in front of everyone
    cause I felt bad for the kid.

then after school I kicked his ass behind the garbage dump box.

the next day he had a blue eye and a broken nose

oh well...

everyone was wondering how this fucker got beat up

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

By Australian 24 YO Male on Friday, May 22, 1998 - 05:38 pm:
    You are all obviously sick weirdos in the U.S of A ! Damned freaks. No wonder your kids end up shooting each other in schools and murdering their parents. Only when you release yourselves from the grip of " We're so fucking great in America " syndrome and the " I just wanna' say this " affliction will you see just how fucked up your society really is.Your " Right to bear arms" and right to " Defend Life and property " bullshit will definitely become your downfall as you slide faster and faster into the depths of uncontrollable and dillusionary society declination.
    Take a leaf out of our book. Love thy neighbour, respect others and their rights . Above all try to imagine that you are not the only person on this earth !.

Signed. A concerned Australian

By Dave on Friday, May 22, 1998 - 07:15 pm:
    Yawn.

By Ront on Sunday, May 24, 1998 - 12:49 pm:
    Attention Concerned Australian:
    I could not agree with you more. My fellow Americans are FUCKED. Royally. Can you say one way mental vacation?! Yes, I acknowledge that we have an massive superiority complex, but no one in their right mind listens to us anyway!
    And thank you. It's nice to know that I am not the only one to notice all this fuck-up-edness. Welcome to Hell.

By Chordata on Sunday, May 24, 1998 - 02:09 pm:
    I encourage you to rectify your situation by moving to another country.

I'm happy. I acknowledge our nation has problems. However, someone from a different country has a far subjective view because the only major international media attention America receives highlights our crises. We must realize the the media focus on the extremists and not the mainstream; the people you see on the news do not epitomize Americans and the American way.

While there is a lot going on in my country with which I disagree, I am very proud of her and her people. I am free to exercise many liberties which I could not many other places. There isn't another society as diverse and heterogenous as ours. Yes, there are problems associated with heterogeny; but I will gladly take these problems in stride rather than moving to a place with only one type of person.

My parents moved here from Germany and Czechoslovakia only a short time before I was born. Growing up, I heard my father's stories of being beaten and starved in a concentration camp. I heard about how his only ray of light in years was when an American tank rolled close to the barbed-wire fences and a soldier jumped out, threw his shoes and bread, and told him to keep up the hope. I heard stories of Americans driving through German streets at the end of the war, throwing Army rations to children whose food supplies had been taken away; my mother still keeps a pack of gum with her that was tossed to her that day.

My parents swore they would come to this great nation when they had the ability. They did. They have always instilled in me pride in my nation, as well as my heritage. They also taught me that if I had a problem with the way my country was working, that I shouldn't just sit and bitch about it (AHEM), but rather use my abilities to better the world around me through co-operation and respect.

To the Aussie and Rant: How do your comments work to make the U.S. a better place?

I love my country, despite my disagreeances. If you find it so awful, I encourage you to seek housing elsewhere; I assure you that you will soon have complaints about your new home as well.

You are here. Deal with it. You will only make youself miserable for pitying yourself because you live here. Use this energy to better your nation.

Thanks for listening, and I love America.

By Markus on Sunday, May 24, 1998 - 04:04 pm:
    Thanks, Chor. I don't think anyone can fully understand these things until they've lived elsewhere. I've lived in countries ranging from Western European democracies to neo-fascist post-communist countries in civil war, and I'm here to tell you that while I saw no end of things I wanted to fix about America while I worked in Congress, there's nothing like this country, in the rest of the world or the rest of history. As Churchill said in a related comment, "Democracy is the worst system of government, except all the others."

By Moth on Tuesday, May 26, 1998 - 01:19 pm:
    Hmm...

By Random APB on Tuesday, May 26, 1998 - 08:35 pm:
    Regarding the message left at 05:38 pm, on Friday, May 22, 1998 by that Australian dude:

Why don't I come down there a kick the living shit out of you regularly for a few years and let's see what YOUR reaction is?? I bet you won't have shit against people getting their revenge... Imagine standing there practically helpless against some huge bully when you're only eight years old while he proceeds to attempt to pound your front teeth right through the back of your skull. How would you feel? Now imagine getting this kind of treatment on a regular basis... I admit, there are some fucked up people in this world, and this country. But your attack is directed at the wrong fucking people. Why don't you go complain to all the bullies out there that drive some of us to do these things? The way I see it, the problem is not in the victim getting his revenge, you need to be looking towards the source of the violence. Get a clue and a life. The next time you want to bitch about something, get all your facts first, and make sure you're bitching to someone who CARES. I found this place when idly surfing around on the net, thought it was funny, but didn't find it all that interesting. Therefore, I doubt I will be back so don't bother responding to this post. Just remember what you read here. And remember that you were shown up by a 19 year old, drop-out, who doesn't even fall into the childhood cruelty catagory, and has no interest in it other than for a laugh. Thank you, and FUCK you.

Have a nice life, and hope you don't cross my path.

- Random APB

By Habercroix on Wednesday, May 27, 1998 - 12:53 am:
    Australia used to be a penal colony. Penal. HA HA HA.....

By R.C. on Wednesday, May 27, 1998 - 01:41 am:
    Habeerrrr... you're thinking of 'penile'. But it IS pretty funny that someone from a country that began as a social garbage dump wd have the nerve to rag on America.

My parents spent a month in Australia 2 years ago. They were the only Blacks traveling with their group/& some of the locals insulted my father in a bar or pub of whatever you call them. Dad said the other 2 gentlemen he was with from their group just got up & walked out with him/without anyone paying for their drinks (they'd just been served.) I never got the full story from him (I think it happened in Sydney/a
    large & fairly cosmopolitan city.) But the thought that my father went halfway around the world just be insulted becuz of his skincolor made me swear to set foot on Australian soil.

But they had a good trip & enjoyed themselves/ in spite of that incident. The way yr country treats it's indigenous people ain't no better than the way America treats our own -- & any other non-white peoples we've come across. So don't think yr shit don't sink, Aussieboy.
    ............................................................................

And Kelsey -- who told you Sinatra was a racist?
    [see yr post from 3/7/98] You'd be shocked at how many Blackfolks -- famous & ordinary -- he stood up for during the days of segregation. The only reason Vegas dropped it's color bar was becuz Sinatra refused to perform there unless the Black musicians & singers he performed with were permitted to enter thru the front door & given the same accomodations he received. And there was a famous jazz club in NY (I don't recall which one/my Dad told me this) that refused to allow Ella Fitzgerald to perform as their headliner. (She was 'known' at the time/but not a big enuf star to have clout.) So Sinatra rented out the club/invited half of Hollywood/& gave Ella the stage. A 'racist muthafucker' doesn't do things like that.

He wasn't just all abt Sammy Davis Jr. -- that Kid from Hoboken genuinely hated & fought against racism & anti-Semitism at a time when few stars wd risk their public image to do so.

By Blindswine on Thursday, May 28, 1998 - 04:57 pm:
    so since the aussies relocated from europe to australia on "lock-down"....
    i guess that makes aussieboy a "penile implant"...

HA!

shit.

By Gummy Bear on Wednesday, July 1, 1998 - 02:03 pm:
    You guys are great...really. I have done some things similar to this which I would rather not enlighten upon, but it was similar.
    Anyway I am in the Air Force now, showing all those assholes in my past that I am actually going to become something great while they are still sitting at home with thier parents, picking their noses and such.
    Anyway
    have fun see ya
    PEACE

By Gary on Sunday, July 5, 1998 - 01:32 pm:
    So you're the mother fucker that kicked me in the ribs, you dick face I will find you and eat your head

By Chrashtopher on Sunday, July 5, 1998 - 04:51 pm:
    Uh...sure...Just make sure you shave first. I hate getting whisker burn.

By
MindWarp3 on Tuesday, April 20, 1999 - 01:19 pm:

This is probably the best page ever. Revenge sure is sweet. I used to get picked on all the time bye everyone 'till I beat the shit out of this guy with braces. I soccer style kicked him in the ribs with steel toed boots. He didnt like that. Though Ive never killed or maimed anyone, I have caused caused a teacher to leave a school when she found out I would be in her class again. And Ive caused kids who are normally friendly and out going to withdraw from society and not talk to hardly anyone. I like to drive people to the brink of insanity rather than hurt them. Peace out.

By Gee on Wednesday, April 21, 1999 - 04:25 am:

"Liar, liar, pants on fire..."

By Big Z on Sunday, September 19, 1999 - 04:38 am:

What a wonderful waste of time, what a great way to blow a mind, dont listen to the rest, take all that you have and invest it in nothing,for nothing stands the trial of time!

By Jay on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 08:25 am:

when i was a little kid my folks for some reason had this little baby chicken. a chick i guess it's called. My grandmother had a farm with chickens and shit and i guess they thought my sisters and I would find this chick cute. we lived in Canada at the time and it was winter so it was cold as hell. I was playing with the chick and i had this little suitcase like thing that i kept my matchbox cars in. I was on the couch and i put the suitcase over the little chick and sat on it. crushing the chick between the couch and the suitcase. The couch gave a little bit so it's not like there were guts spilling out everywhere. The chick was really dazed and probably hurt inside. It looked all fucked up though so i needed to hide it so we had this room where our oil tank was and it was like ten degrees in there so i hid the chick in there. My mom found it later that day frozen to death.

By Vilnius viper on Saturday, July 5, 2003 - 06:47 pm:

when i was young,i was very cruel to any life form.i watch my father kill chickens with an axe on the neck,hours later,they are still trying to run away,[without heads].i got to play with the feet.they were good fun,you pull the white tendons that hang out,and the claws go in and out.but back to the plot,i had this jewish eyeglass maker,staying at my my house,he was nice o.k. guy but,one day he brought in his mongral snarling dog,[gift from his ex-wife]and when he was out at work,it attacks my most beloved big fat ginger tom cat. my big fat ginger tom cat pisses itself with fear,[big puddle of cat urine on kitchen floor]i thought,DOG,ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE,so i drag it into my sports car,take it to the woods,and spend HALF AN HOUR killing it with a rope around its neck,every time i stop the rope twisting,it comes back to life.at last,it dies.much twitching of feet,lots of piss and shit come out.i feel a bit guilty about this,but not much.i still love cats more than people.

By Vilnius viper on Sunday, July 6, 2003 - 02:40 pm:

p.s. sorabjis,i regard as extra nice people,but sometimes they fight like cats and dogs.

By agatha on Sunday, July 6, 2003 - 11:34 pm:

I'm officially not talking to you ever again. Not that I was before, but...

By Vilnius viper on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 01:13 am:

you must admit,im interesting.

By J on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 11:32 am:

Yes you are,where you a Cat in another sorabji life?

By J on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 11:32 am:

were?

By Vilnius viper on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 04:48 pm:

in the oriental zodiac,my sign is the white tiger.

By Vilnius viper on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 05:45 pm:

agatha,you can allways talk unofficially to me,by use of smoke signals perhaps,unless white tiger fur makes you sneeze.

By Bear987 on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 03:35 am:

Hey, that Chordata, I am Canadian, and I am reading this shit, its pretty violent, but one time, I stabbed a guy in the arm with my pocket knife because he called me gay, he had to go to the hospital and I was let go because Canadian law is Fcuking Gay and retarded, even though I do love my Country, but Chor what you said up there man, I totally agree, I mean, USA is my third fav country because of its intersting politics, and the people down there, it doesn't matter where you live, or what the country is, it matters on the fucked up people. All I am saying is good point... and yea alot of you guys are sick freaks, but just to add somthing sick in, I was talking to my friend about this shit in here, when she was a little girl, her dad put four cats in a bag and threw them in a lake to get rid of them because they had too many cats, her being a sweetheart was so pissed off at her dad, but yea, I mean, everyone thinks Canada is such a great place, and it is, but there are fucked up people everywhere, so stop ragging on America...Fucking Aussies (my second favourite country, lol)

By Bear987 on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 03:41 am:

HOLY FUCK, I just read this other crap, you love cats more then people, dude, pick up your skirt grab your balls and get a girlfriend. And you killed a dog?? For a cat? Cats are gay, and right now im picturing you as like, a doctor evil guy, sits in a chair hating people stroking a cat. Dude your sick, get some fucking, pills or somthing.

By wisper on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 11:56 pm:

yes, cats are known to be very homosexual.

By Jason on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 07:00 pm:

One time there were these kids that continualy picked
    on my dog. Almost everyday for about three days
    straight he would come back bleeding and jumpy. I was
    about thirteen at the time but the kids were about
    fifteen so i didn't wan't to attempt to chew them out,
    because they were cruel bastards, and they would
    have probably kicked my ass. One day i did happen to
    see them riding by and they got off their bikes and
    threw stones at him from across a gate. I told them to
    fuck off but they just started throwing stones at me. One
    kid got cocky and walked right up to the gate. I ran
    forward and opened the gate to let my 120 pound dog
    out on the fuckers. After about a minute of him fucking
    one of the kids up i called him back and closed the
    gate. My dog and i never had problems with him or his
    friends again. I still feel a savage pleasure from the
    memories of that day.

By Bow-wow on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 02:06 pm:

They say every dog has his day.

By LAYLa on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:15 pm:

WOW U LOT ARE SO COOL HOW DID U FIND THIS SITE ISNT IT PERFECT ITS SO WEIRD BUT RIGHT!

By Lizzy on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:27 pm:

Once there was these people who wrote moronic things on the internet because they were antisocial fuckwits with obviously no real lives...... TRUE STORY!

By LAyla on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:30 pm:

Oh U just dont understand the pressures of life... lets face it guys sometimes they ASK FOR IT.. agree? LIZZY I think u are one of thoe who are asking for it I bet loads of people wanna stab you

By Lizzy on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:36 pm:

Layla i will pray for you, you obvioulsy need guidance, didnt your parents tell you that you cant just stab everyone who annoys you, i used to do it, at kindergarten i used to stab my friends with crayons, and after some therapy i learnt that 'sometimes people can colour outside of the lines, they dont need to be stabbed for it'. And now im fine, really if you Hate the world, the world will hate you, you need to find inner peace : )

By John on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:44 pm:

OH LOOK EVERYONE ITS ONE OF THOSE OBSESSIVE CULT PPL

By Layla on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:48 pm:

YEah JOhn your right..Get a life Lizzy!

By Lizzy on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:51 pm:

THATS IT, youve pushed me too far, you know i have advance software, im gonna find out where you are and come and kick your fucking heads in, get ready to pick up you phone, coz i hav a VERY easy way to find you number through the net, and we can see whos the fucking tough one?

By Layla on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:52 pm:

Oh My GOD, my phone is ringing, but im not going to pick it up, im going to call the police so you better stop ringing or i'll show them this website as proof of you planning to kill me

By John on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:53 pm:

No, please both of you, its going to far, if you show them this then we'll ALL get in trouble....

By LAYLA on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:56 pm:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

By John on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 06:59 pm:

I remember once I slit someones scab open as a joke like and then it wouldnt stop bleeding and i didnt know it was u know serious and so they lost SO much blood and they had that condition where the blood doesnt clot so died....Oh and I used the cookie mix earlier posted they were good!

By Sulman on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:01 pm:

hey lizzy... remember me... u mocked me for always passing my business studies exams with A* now i have a high rise job in microsoft with access to secret weapons of torture, your gna pay bitch

By Lizzy on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:01 pm:

Look you guys, youv managed to raise more of that repressed anger me and my therapist helped to supress, and im so angry at you for that, im going to find u and kill YOU motherfuckers

By JOhn on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:02 pm:

WHY not start with slicing her ears off? Like in Resevoir dogs...then try the cookie mix

By Layla on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:03 pm:

LIZZY U are all talk and no action and dont even try and act like u are all hard..ive been through 7 therapists already- 5 quit and 2 well...lest just say i didnt like them very much mwhahhaha!

By Lizzy on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:03 pm:

John im going to chop you up and put YOU in the cookie mix, how do u like that you Wanker!

By Slutina on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:05 pm:

i lost my virginity wen i was 9 and i wasnt raped i begged the boy to put it in. now i cant ever bring myself to have sex again apart from when i'm angry i use it to harm myself, like i woudl sleep with a very unattractive man to punish myself and the otherday i slept with the ugliest boy who used 2 come to my college called Tizzy.

By John on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:05 pm:

MMMMMM sounds great it cannot be more painful than life is....its like art ..beautiful

By Lizzy on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:06 pm:

SULMAN, JOHN AND LAYLA, you are all on my list, just you wait, im gonna use google map to follow you around, and then weh you least expect it, letc just say you mite take a nasty falll..................... watch the stairs motherfuckers!

By John on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:08 pm:

The only thing i fear is life itself

By wisper on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:10 pm:

Half of me wants this to be real, the other half wants it to be incredible internet performance art.

By Lizzy on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:11 pm:

good, y dont u go to ur cabinet and take a load of paracetamol, about 2 bottles should do it, then turn the oven on but block the airpipe in the back, then put you head in whilst its tied to rope from the ceiling fan, and if that doesnt work then just get into a bath and throw a hairdryer in, that should do it, if not just giveme a ring and ill get rid of you!

By John on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:12 pm:

Either way it beatiful

TO DIE FOR

By Sulman on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:14 pm:

say some more... im mastarbating furiously to this kinky shit !!!!

By TRACY on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:17 pm:

woah dude like that totally messed up. i remember u Lizzy weren't u the creep that used 2 always try it with me. like get the hint bitch i'm not a lez. i was the one who told ur mum that u touched me up under the tables. and once u left a crayon upways on my seat on purpose and it went up my bum...i had anal bleedin for a week.i cudnt shit coz of u ya motherfucker. i'm gona find u n do the same but with a fatter crayon! and sulman do u wana hook up?

By Lizzy on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:19 pm:

Hey guys, how about we all meet up and do a suicide pact, ive got some great knoves at home, i got them from QVC infomercial, we can stab eachother, it will be so special, sulman you can come and..... pleasure yourself while u do it if you want?

By Sulman on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:22 pm:

yeahhh mannn, then i'm gna come all over ur dead corpses... woah-ho! i just got some fat hard on just thinkin about it... Tracy its on...!

By Slutina on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:24 pm:

Lizzy u disgust me. funny how ur name rhymes with tizzy. ur disgusting. tracy i kno wat its like to get analed the first time. but u had it easy crayons r fine i stuck them up there b4 jus 4 pleasure. sulman if ur ugly i'm game.

By SorabiAdmin on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:26 pm:

** ALL USERS **

Thank you for using our site I would like to bring a few points to your attention.

1) This post has been 'dead' (unused) for almost a year so you may prefer to type on more up to date threads, which you can find at http://bbs.sorabji.com/messages/246/485.htm

2) I've noticed that you are going of the topic of 'childhood cruelty', which is fine, but again you may prefer to visit some of our other threads. Perhaps 'Violence or otherwise' http://bbs.sorabji.com/messages/246/434.html?TuesdayJanuary1120050906pm

Once again I thank you for using this site and hope you enjoy it.

Sorabji admin team

By Sulman on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:28 pm:

..... go on.... dont stop..... yea baby thats realll good....

By Everyone on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 07:33 pm:

id this post was closed we sudnt be allowed to type, liar!

By agatha on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 03:38 am:

This is a beautiful thing. Yes.

By JOHN on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 12:31 pm:

What is a beautiful thing? Who is agatha?

By semillama on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 12:35 pm:

if i really weren't so lazy today or cared more, I'd look at teh source
    code and it would probably confirm that this is all one person.

By John on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 12:35 pm:

4.30 - 9 = 12.30 - 5 = 7.30 am... who posted at 7.30 am GMT?

9 hourss ago was 20 minutes past 7 in the morning

By Lara on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 12:37 pm:

Huh? WHat source code?

I dont think it was one person and if it was then they are really sad.

By droopy on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 02:03 pm:

forget what semillama said. there is no "source code". you are all different people as far as we're concerned.

By jack on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 02:05 pm:

huh? what beautiful thing-person?

By wisper on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 02:09 pm:

sem- mostly, yes.

By jack on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 02:29 pm:

how strange it is that "vilnius viper" also posted from that domain in this thread!

By John on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 02:37 pm:

WHats vilnuis viper? sounds scary

By John on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 02:39 pm:

195.93.21.136?

By agatha on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 05:01 pm:

"What is a beautiful thing? Who is agatha?"

Follow along, JOHN. THIS is a beautiful thing, and I am agatha. Sort of.

Time to make the bagels.

By jack on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 05:14 pm:

do bagels run on propane gas?

By John on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 05:22 pm:

WHAT ON EARTH R U TALKING ABOUT??

propane gas???

Bagels???

WHY ARE U AGATHA- sort of??? u either r or arent?

WHAT THE SITE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING?

By John on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 05:22 pm:

WHAT ON EARTH R U TALKING ABOUT??

propane gas???

Bagels???

WHY ARE U AGATHA- sort of??? u either r or arent?

WHAT THE SITE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING?

By jack on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 05:34 pm:

do androids dream of electric sleet?

By John on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 08:35 pm:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

By jack on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 09:55 pm:

admit it, john. you don't come here for the hunting, do you?

By John on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 06:20 am:

???????????????

By TBone on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 12:58 pm:

Is it safe?

By platypus on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 01:26 pm:

Is it secret?

By semillama on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 03:32 pm:

Is it alive, does it writhe
    Can it survive under the sun?

By Laughing on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 06:41 pm:

i understood you Jack. hello again.
    it's a classic joke worthy of a google by john.

By semillama on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 07:20 pm:

Is it green, is it red
    Is it alive or is it dead?

By jack on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 09:23 pm:

ARE YOU SURPRISED WHEN I TOUCH THE DWARF INSIDE?

By Antigone on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 11:29 pm:

Is there a wocket in your pocket?

By X on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 10:57 am:

What weird people...

By agatha on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 03:26 pm:

Remember Scrunch? Dave was fond of her in a head-ruffling sort of way.

By Jesus on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 07:38 pm:

what the fuck?

By John on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 07:42 pm:

Do you actully understand what u type or do u just type?

By semillama on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 11:49 pm:

Scathe with a Lathe
    all the things in the past

By TBone on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 11:56 pm:

"We're going to have to rehearse that," said the man when the casket fell out of the car.

By jack on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 12:37 am:

i.c.p.m.f.o.i.

By Antigone on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 12:58 am:

Don't make me whip out the bag.

By Dougie on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 11:15 am:

Can somebody help a feeble-minded poster out and translate the last few posts? Me no get.

By jack on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 08:21 pm:

you know you want it.

the bag.

the bag.

the bag.

the bag. the bag.

By Laughing on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 09:55 pm:

jack
    v has hurt you hasn't he?

By TBone on Thursday, March 2, 2006 - 01:39 am:

Lick the Book.

By Antigone on Thursday, March 2, 2006 - 02:04 am:

Binding glue: bleach!

By sarah on Thursday, March 2, 2006 - 12:50 pm:

can it squeal, does it squirm
    if it's fresh will it burn?

By Antigone on Thursday, March 2, 2006 - 11:07 pm:

Is a candle up your ass?
    Is my question far too crass?

By J on Friday, March 3, 2006 - 01:34 am:

In my ass the candle burn,i think it's jellin with Johnny Cochran.

By J on Friday, March 3, 2006 - 12:54 pm:

I was told his name was spelled Johnnie and that he's dead.Who told me this? Satan's severed head.

By V on Friday, March 3, 2006 - 04:50 pm:

Laughing,big hi from v,nothing like kicking ass,mostly jacks.

By V on Friday, March 3, 2006 - 04:54 pm:

...do it any time you can,v does.

By V on Friday, March 3, 2006 - 05:03 pm:

Laughing,is jack talking to the people inside his head,if you go back a bit on this thread,he tends to repeat himself over and over.

By V on Friday, March 3, 2006 - 05:25 pm:

...not to mention his need for sex with Dougie,its all on this thread if you look for it,he sure posts like a gay boy.

By Dougie on Friday, March 3, 2006 - 05:50 pm:

V, what in holy fuck are you talking about, you fucking unintelligible, uninteresting, unfunny, unwanted fuck. Take your act elsewhere, or leave me out of it (preferably both.)

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 04:27 pm:

Dougie,go back 13 postings,jack gave you a "chat up" line,and you fell for it.jack happens to be gay.Dougie,you happen to be a tad out of touch with whats going on,"no insult intended"

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 04:51 pm:

you happen to be a tad out of touch with whats going on?

the bag.

the bag.

the bag.

the bag.

the bag.

the bag.

the bag the bag
    the bag the bag the bag
    the bag the bag the bag the bag
    the bag the bag the bag the bag the bag
    the bag the bagthe bag the bagthe bag the bag
    the bag the bagthe bag the bagthe bag the bag the bag
    the bag the bagthe bag the bagthe bag the bagthe bag the bag

you want the bag.

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 05:27 pm:

jack,is it right you hear voices in your head?...v tends to beat you most nights,dont I jack?

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 06:19 pm:

?...v tends to garbage most nights,dont I jack?
    ?...v tends to overeat most nights,dont I jack?

?...v tends to be frustrated most nights,dont I jack?
    ?...v tends to nonsensical babble most nights,dont I jack?

?...v tends to drool most nights,dont I jack?
    ?...v tends to cardboard most nights,dont I jack?

?...v tends to grimace most nights,dont I jack?
    ?...v tends to misunderstand most nights,dont I jack?

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 06:43 pm:

jack,regardless of your bullshit,can you fuck your own ass?...yeah,an jack,I still regard you as the Sorabji gay boy.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 06:54 pm:

?...v tends as gay ass bullshit to misunderstand most your nights,dont I jack?

Sorabji regard of boy an your fuck I, yeah,can you own regardless ?...the still you jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 07:31 pm:

jack,its about time you took the easy way out,kill your self,right know,dont think v is too harsh,do you>?
    ?

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 07:45 pm:

jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,

took its time about your self you: v easy to kill,
    right, do you know harsh>?
    dont think the way out is?

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:08 pm:

jack,v dont fuck around,as you may know,so how come you are trying to to fuck me over?v dont give up.ever,you must understand this by now,or are you stupid or something?...fuckhead.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:24 pm:

fuck ,as you may understand so trying you are to by over me to? now you must ,or ?....fuck this fuckhead v, dont come around, give up.
    v dont know how stupid you ever are or something

jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:40 pm:

jack,like v allways say,you tend to post like a nut.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:44 pm:

you nut v post like allways tend to say like

jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:44 pm:

fuck this fuckhead v, dont come around, give up.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:45 pm:

you nut v post like allways tend to say like

jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack,jack

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:50 pm:

jack,you are such a fucking fuck head.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:52 pm:

fuck you you fucking head a such .

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:52 pm:

fuck this fuckhead v, dont come around, give up.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:53 pm:

fuck you you fucking head a such .

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 08:54 pm:

?...v tends to garbage most nights,dont I jack?
    ?...v tends to overeat most nights,dont I jack?

?...v tends to be frustrated most nights,dont I jack?
    ?...v tends to nonsensical babble most nights,dont I jack?

?...v tends to drool most nights,dont I jack?
    ?...v tends to cardboard most nights,dont I jack?

?...v tends to grimace most nights,dont I jack?
    ?...v tends to misunderstand most nights,dont I jack?

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 09:03 pm:

...and if I may be so bold,your English is for shit,I tend to think your some jerkoff from Albania,and gay.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 09:11 pm:

...and if v may be some gay English jerkoff from Albania, your shit so I tend to think ,and . for yours is jack,jack,jack

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 09:16 pm:

jack,darling,dont expect me to fuck off,I dont,v will stick like a wort your ass.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 09:17 pm:

Have you ever heard of access logs, you moron?

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 09:29 pm:

jack,you are such an idiot,v is excempt from your American bullshit,you cunt.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 09:30 pm:

This site logs your IP address.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 09:35 pm:

MR D. KNAGGS: I appear for the applicantS in both cases, your Honour. (of Douglas Knaggs)

MR S.C. GRAHAM: I appear for the respondents in both matters. Mr Tonner apologises for not being here this morning. (of Moray & Agnew)

HIS HONOUR: These are two separate applications, are they, Mr Knaggs?

MR KNAGGS: Yes. They will run together, I submit, your Honour, because both the driver and the passenger were victims of the one accident so the two cases are identical.

HIS HONOUR: As I understand it, under the Rules, these matters will be deemed to be abandoned tomorrow, is that right?

MR KNAGGS: I think that is right, your Honour, yes. I think I am short of only the formal orders which I would hope to be able to get today, but may not, from both the Court of Appeal and the District Court.

HIS HONOUR: Why have they not been obtained already?

MR KNAGGS: Your Honour, I have no excuse except that the formal orders were overlooked. I obtained the copies of the judgments themselves and filed them, but the formal orders were overlooked by me.

HIS HONOUR: But according to my information, on 20 September of this year a letter was sent to you requesting the formal orders.

MR KNAGGS: Yes. I apologise to the Court, your Honour. I read that simply, apparently in a hasty reading, as simply the judgments but not the formal orders.

HIS HONOUR: You do not have any application to make today?

MR KNAGGS: Only if your Honour is so minded that you extend until Christmas Eve, 24 December, the time before which the matter will be deemed to be abandoned in case I cannot get hold of those orders during the day.

HIS HONOUR: Why should I do that?

MR KNAGGS: Because of the balance of prejudice to the applicant if the time is not extended, with respect, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: But you have not given me any information as to why it has not been possible to get the orders so far. Is it because, for example, there is some delay in the District Court?

MR KNAGGS: No, no, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: How long does it take to get one of these orders after you seek to take them out?

MR KNAGGS: Usually two or three days, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: What is the procedure currently in the District Court, or the Supreme Court, for obtaining the formal orders?

MR KNAGGS: Simply to file the forms themselves and then, if approved, the Registry will then have them signed and entered.

HIS HONOUR: What, you prepare the draft orders?

MR KNAGGS: Yes.

HIS HONOUR: And file them, and they usually issue within two or three days, assuming they are in order?

MR KNAGGS: Yes, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: Now, when did you file the draft orders in this matter?

MR KNAGGS: I have not had time to do it, but I am going to do it as soon as I leave the Court, your Honour, and I would hope to have them by next Friday and filed and the matter fully in order.

HIS HONOUR: You were asked by this Court to do that on 20 September.

MR KNAGGS: Yes, your Honour. I concede it is inexcusable, your Honour, but I simply was not conscious until yesterday that I was short of those orders, because I had misread the letter.

HIS HONOUR: Have you prepared the draft orders?

MR KNAGGS: No, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: Is it because you are too busy doing other things?

MR KNAGGS: Your Honour, yesterday I worked on this matter and I obtained copies of the judgment and started to prepare the draft index and only then became aware that I had not had the orders done. But I do intend to file them by 10 o'clock today.

HIS HONOUR: What do you say, Mr Graham?

MR GRAHAM: Your Honour, I was only handed a copy of the draft notice of appeal this morning as we walked into Court. Both of these matters should not be before this Court, in any event. The matter turned on the question of fact that the trial judge was quite entitled to make. The Court of Appeal was not interested in the appeal. The matter should not be here. My client would be very unlikely to recover any costs of this application or, indeed, the Court of Appeal costs and further extension of time in this matter is simply unacceptable and should not be given.

HIS HONOUR: What exactly is it you seek an extension of time for, Mr Knaggs? What precisely is your application?

MR KNAGGS: My application precisely is to file the formal orders in the courts below and the index and application book by 24 December.

HIS HONOUR: You seek an extension of time for filing the formal orders in the Court of Appeal, is that right?

MR KNAGGS: Yes.

HIS HONOUR: The formal orders of the Court of Appeal - - -

MR KNAGGS: Of the Court of Appeal and of the District Court below.

HIS HONOUR: Hang on. How could you have got to the Court of Appeal if you did not have the formal orders of the District Court?

MR KNAGGS: That is perfectly correct, your Honour. I have those and I will not have any problem filing those today.

HIS HONOUR: So what you seek an extension of time for is filing the formal orders in the court below and an index for the appeal book, and what else?

MR KNAGGS: And the appeal book itself, once the index is settled within, say, four days of the index being settled.

HIS HONOUR: Is the appeal book prepared?

MR KNAGGS: No, your Honour. It cannot be until I obtain the orders.

HIS HONOUR: Mr Knaggs, is there even the remotest prospect that the appeal book would be in a position to be filed by 24 December?

MR KNAGGS: Your Honour, the order I should seek - and I apologise, I should reform it this way - that I will file the formal orders of the court below and the index - - -

HIS HONOUR: To the appeal book.

MR KNAGGS: To the application book and the application book within a week of the index being settled by the Registry.

HIS HONOUR: I will extend until Wednesday, 22 December, the time for filing the formal orders of the court below and the index to the appeal book.

Is there any reason why you should not pay the costs of today's proceedings - or your client should not pay the costs of today's proceedings?

MR KNAGGS: There is probably no reason why I should not pay the costs of today's proceedings, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: That is a matter between you and your client, Mr Knaggs.

MR KNAGGS: Yes, your Honour. In that case, the answer is no.

HIS HONOUR: Anything you want to say about that, Mr Graham

MR GRAHAM: No, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: The applicants must pay the respondent's costs of the proceedings today.

AT 9.38 AM THE MATTER WAS CONCLUDED

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 09:59 pm:

3000 miles from you prickhead,so yar boo sucks to you moron retard gay boy ass fucker,am I a bit harsh?,bet your goddam ass v is harsh,its what v was born for.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 10:01 pm:

MY SOCK MONKEY IS COVERED IN GOO!!!!!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY IS DROWNING IN GOO!!!!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY IS CHOKIN' ON MY SPEW!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY WANTS TO FUCK YOU TOO!!
    LET THE LI'L BUGGER GET AT IT AND DO THE DO!
    CUZ MY SOCK MONKEY WANTS TO FUCK YOU TOO!!

LITTLE SOCK MONKEY WENT DOWN TO THE PARK!
    SCORED A LITTLE ROCK RIGHT BEFORE IT GOT DARK!
    TRIED TO GET WITH IT AND HOOK UP WITH A TRICK!
    BUT THAT TRICK GOT TRICKY; SOCK'S A DEAD ASS BITCH!

MY SOCK MONKEY WENT UP TO HEAVEN!
    WHERE HE DID A LITTLE DANCE AND PULLED A NINE-SEVEN!
    NOW SOCK MONKEY IS SUCKING OFF GOD,
    WHO PLAYED HIM LIKE THAT TRICK AFTER HE BLEW HIS WAD!

MY SOCK MONKEY WAS COVERED IN GOO!!!!!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY WAS DROWNING IN GOO!!!!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY WAS CHOKIN' ON MY SPEW!!
    NOW SOCK MONKEY IS A FUCKAFUCKAWOO!!!!!
    WHAT???!!!!!???!!!!!???!!!!????!!!???!?

fuckafuckawoo

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 10:02 pm:

yar boo sucks to you
    yar boo sucks to you

fuckafuckawoo
    fuckafuckawoo

yar boo sucks to you
    yar boo sucks to you

fuckafuckawoo
    fuckafuckawoo

yar boo sucks to you
    yar boo sucks to you

fuckafuckawoo
    fuckafuckawoo

By V on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 10:23 pm:

jack,its no problem you you did a jerk off,just dont post it here.

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 10:35 pm:

Chupacabra will not make pithy counter pun ala Hannibal Lecter! No! You shove your fava beans up a goat, filthy pigdog!!!

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 10:37 pm:

no problem you you
    no problem you you

fuckafuckawoo
    fuckafuckawoo

yar boo sucks to you
    yar boo sucks to you

fuckafuckawoo
    fuckafuckawoo

no problem you you
    no problem you you

fuckafuckawoo
    fuckafuckawoo

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 10:37 pm:

Chupacabra will not make pithy counter pun ala Hannibal Lecter! No! You shove your fava beans up a goat, filthy pigdog!!!

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 10:40 pm:

3000 miles from harsh you prickhead,so yar boo sucks to you fucker,is v a bit gay boy ass?,bet your goddam ass v is moron retard, its what v was born for. harsh

By jack on Saturday, March 4, 2006 - 10:42 pm:

Chupacabra will not make poker chips dance counter punching ala Riddick Bowe! No!
    You shove your fava beans up a goat, filthy pigdog!!!

By Antigone on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 05:23 am:

jack is channeling me.

I have achieved deity status earlier than anticipated.

jack, you are now my anti-prophet. Go forth and insult me.

By heather on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 05:30 am:

i miss weewee

By agatha on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 03:45 pm:

This thread makes the baby jesus cry.

By jack on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 05:41 pm:

hey, i ran into grant hutchins last night. he sends his regards.

By lapis on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 08:23 pm:

i think it's funny.

By wisper on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 01:50 am:

I hope you ran into grant hutchins with your car, that motherfucker raped my goat.

By jack on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 02:16 am:

actually, i ran into him with a fist, and deservedly so. but he calmed down and bought me a drink just after. he was being uncharacteristically reasonable.

By ... on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 05:31 am:

most fucked up experience i've had in a long time.

i picked up this volunteer hobby nothing-else-to-do side thing of getting pictures of grave sites for people who request such pictures of their ggggg grandmom for their geneology or their photo albums or whatever.

so i thought i'd get a picture of the Hall family site in section 8 of Old
    Calvary. Section 8 abuts Borden Avenue, and is enormous. i couldn't figure
    out where Range T was.

so i start from what turns out to be the end of Section 8 farthest from
    where i need to be. and i'm in something of a hurry because it's 3:40
    and the gates to the cemetery close at 4:15.

basically running among grave markers which are all taller than me. that
    was fucked up already, racing around a field of tombstones, i'm not oblivious to that shit.

i was not looking up. mostly looking down at location markers looking for Range T.

long story short, i came within about 3 feet of running straight into an
    open grave that had just been dug. if i'd been looking up i might have
    seen the ladder or the pile of dirt or the other obvious indicators
    of a freshly dug grave straight ahead. if i'd fallen down
    there i don't think i could have climbed out by myself, it was too deep.
    jesus fucking christ, i had to rob myself (hold my hands up) and get my
    still-alive attitude on to shake that one out of me. it isn't even funny yet but maybe next month.

By V on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 04:53 pm:

jack,you on crack or something? you sure post wierd.

By The voice of reason on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 03:00 pm:

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERS! why tha hell was i directed to this page full of antisocial morons

By Lay on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 03:07 pm:

Are all of you crazy or just attention seekers? Wow my sentence sounds so out of place coz it actually makes sense

By kazu on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 03:50 pm:

coz u r so smaht

By V on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 10:59 pm:

jack,if your on pills for your mental health,just take them,you tend to post like a nut most nights.

By Nelly on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 09:14 pm:

By V on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 10:34 pm:

...what has Douglas Knaggs been up to,Nelly.Too worn out to post.v has been out drinking with the Polish tonight,and your lucky I posted at all.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact