cracked a boys skull open

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: cracked a boys skull open
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Cris on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 01:46 pm:

yeah, i was in the first grade and i was walking home from school in my purdy dress. This boy behind me was throwing little pebble rocks at the back of my legs, and I kept turning around and telling him to stop! He didn't, so I was trying to find something on the ground that I could throw at him. Turns out I found this huge rock and I chucked it at his head, which inturn cracked it open!!! His older brother (who was in the 6th grade) was crying, and the boy with the cracked skull was crying too. I remember his brother saying 'he's bleeding'... and I turned around and I was like (and i quote) "I told him to stop throwing rocks at me" and walked away with no remorse at all. (I was so evil when I was little... ) But now that boy has a scar to remind him the next time he wants to taunt women, and to SHUT UP when they say stop or no!

Oh yeah, one time I told my sister to tell my cousin (who was on the phone) that I wasn't home, but she didn't listen, so when she handed me the phone i hit her really hard on the wrist with it and it fractured her wrist... ahhhh.. the life and times of my crazy family.. :)

it's not the cruelest of the cruel things.. but i'm a good girl now ;) or so you think... heh

By Hal on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 02:11 pm:

Jesus... We need to get you a whiffle bat girl.

By pez on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 02:34 pm:

i once got in a fight with a boy who was in the same play i was in...ducktails and bobbysox...and first he got ahold of my sock so i had to hop 'til i fell. then he grabbed my hair and i was bent double. i meant to kick him in the shins, but kicked a little higher than that...he let go.

we argued for weeks after that about who beat the other up.

By Cris on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 03:48 pm:

that's so funny pez... boys will never learn

By pez on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 05:40 pm:

actually he was a lot better once we got in highschool. i gat smarter too...don't fight with boys, just steal their shoes when they're stuffed in trashcans already.

there was this boy i knew-billy- who would get stuffed in the trash all the time. when this started happening, nobody believed him, so he'd jump back in...that's the funniest.

By Hal on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 09:38 pm:

People always tried to get me in the trash cans, or give me the swirly... But I had this iron will to survive highschool with some pride. So no matter how many people there were dragging and pushing and pulling me, I would almost never move. Thanks to those efforts I never ended up in either, but I'm serious I because fucking spiderman in those instances, some how my hands would gain traction on surfaces like ice and freshly waxed floors... Surfaces that no human should be able to grab... And all of these were flat like walls or floors... It was marvalous.

By Cris on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 11:07 pm:

why must boys bully boys... or bully at all.. why must there be bullys in general?!?!? they all grow up to be white trailer trash anyways! end up in prison with no teeth doing time in a cell with bubba (the sexually frustrated man who thinks you're his new bitch)... hmm.. reminds me that the season finale of oz is on tonight! i'm so excited.. anyone watch that show?

By pez on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 02:45 am:

no.
    what's it about?

By Hal on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 04:13 am:

Cris... Cris... Cris... You must remember that the bully is what we males consider one of our lower classes. And such is why he has this repuation with you. But please bear in mind the other more stimulating sub cultures that are "man."

THE HEAD: He's the guy in highschool that always seemed to be followed by a bunch of cronies basically compleatly un-aware of the fact that there could be anyone cooler then them. THE HEAD is the guy in charge the guy who decides what movies these flunks go see that night and who sucks. Its almost like a tyranny that gets thrown in a loop every year when the seinor who is their leader goes off to seatle or new york.

THE MAN: This is the guy who everyone hates because they fear him. He's the outcast they rebel the one who chicks secretly dig because they are the "bad boy" who mamma never talked about. He's your James Dean, Elivs Prestly, man... But remember that unlike James Dean, or Elivs Prestly... This guy is a highschool kid, and even though he has that cool exterior he'll be a dickhead to you forever.

THE BRAIN: This is the smart kid, the poinsdexter of highschool, he's above us all intelectually and in the book smarts department. You couldn't even concive a relationship with this person because you'd feel superiour on the social scale he's got you beat in everyother department. Some how you know you'd end up feeling stupid with him, and stupid around your friends. He's a good guy, but dating him would kill you.

THE GUY: This is the person I am. The one who is just there, not a pot head, not a drug user, just the person everyday who you see but you don't know their name because it was never really important because they never stand out. The guy who hate all the people in both the bully, and THE MAN roles. Why because the bully is a bully and everyone hates him, I probably should have put THE HEAD there. The HEAD is a guy who gets girls because he is who he is, the head he has power... And women love power. THE MAN, is the one that pisses all of us THE GUYS off. WHY because he gets good girls and ruins them. By treating them like only an asshole could he either:
    1: Makes them feel that this is how all guys are and I've got to live with it.
    2: Guy's suck... I'm going to be a lesbian.
    or...
    3: I'm such a horrible person I couldn't make him love me so now I must die.

Any one of these is horrible because in any sense we the population of THE GUYS would have treated said girl like a princess forever, but that is never given as an option to this, and inevitably the said girl is lost. Only once in a long while one of us THE GUYS is given a break and the girl learns what a gentleman is truly like and we lose one of THE GUYS to a higher place, a truly wonderful place, and then never come back.

The end.

By pez on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 11:50 am:

i use to call all the guys dorks, followed by "dorks are cool."

By patrick on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 12:01 pm:

i learned early on that annoying and pestering girls was no way to get into their pants.

By Nate on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 02:34 pm:

hell no. that's what roofies are for.

By Dougie on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 05:46 pm:

Roofies?

By patrick on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

Ruphenal (spell?)

known as mexican qeuludes...OR you my know it as the date rape drug....the orginal so to speak. not the GHB shit.

its a very strange drug and hard to get even in Mexico now. You indeed black out, with even a few beers. The scariest thing is waking up the next morning and having to ask your wife how you got home and she replies that i did a magnificant job driving, and made wonderful mad monkey love.

its one thing when you are shitfaced plowed, memory is difficult but more times that not, available. With these things...you black the fuck out.

By Dougie on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

Ooh, sounds like I could use some of that to cure my insomnia. Nothing else works.

By Hal on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 07:29 pm:

I think the message got lost here...

By dave. on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

it's up your ass.

y'know, i wish i could go back to school knowing what i know now. it was so fucking real and serious back then. i remember actually being afraid of the vice-principal, being afraid of the older, bigger kids. i look back and admire the kids who wouldn't take shit even if it meant they got their asses kicked regularly. i have a good friend who was getting teased in shop class so he picked up a metal t-square and hurled it across the room, boomerang style, burying it in the far wall. if they hadn't ducked, he might have kiled one of them. sure he's psycho, but they never teased him again. that's how you need to deal with bullies: come unglued and go apeshit on them. stab them with a pen. sucker-punch them with a brick. it's not about being a tough fighter, it's about not being afraid. what sucks is that once you make this realization, people magically stop messing with you so you never really get the opportunity to play with your new freedom.

By Hal on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 09:47 pm:

I know exactly what your talking about dave... I'm the kid who when 8 kids decided they were going to pummel the shit out of me started up a road flair and said "ok, fine, I expect to get my ass kicked, but the first one of you motherfuckers that touches me is not going to be very fucking happy about it." I ended up with 4 steel plates and 16 screws in my head over that one, but I burnt the shit out of all of them... And you know what 6 of them have come back since and apologuised and we sat around and bullshitted... I miss those days.

By dave. on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 10:42 pm:

yeah, now they just bully you financially and judicially and the fear never really does totally go away. it's the soft, white underbelly of the saturn return.

By pez on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 02:13 am:

in four years i went from wanting to be the invisible insane to wanting to be the sanest visible.

By patrick on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 11:41 am:

i may have said this before, but a skateboard proved to be top notch weapon when handled correctly, also a decent get away vehicle. we also had choker chains with pad locks around our necks...being hasseled by bored rednecks was a fact of life. i never had to use mine, but there were occasions when it sat ready in my pants pocket wrapped around my palm.

i had a high tolerance of being pushed around. As i got into high school, it became more of race thing. Being a freak, in their eyes, i was an easy target for pissed off downtown kids who were bussed out to the richest school in the county. They wouldnt dare fuck with the 6ft 300lb jockos, the one's who needed to be bothered, so they messed with me and my pals, the skinny, gawky, weird-dressed kids who kept to themselves. One motherfucker even brandished a gun at me one day in the halls, he didn't pull it out, but he loved to do that small-dick, male ego crap shoulder bump thing....every god damn day, so finally, i shoved him back with my boney razor sharp shoulder blades and of course the emminent "wha da fuck up you punkass blah blah blah blah?" As i turned around to tell him he was in my way and had been for weeks on end, with intention, he pulled his trenchcoat aside to reveal a silver .38. at that moment, i turned my back and walked. i figured the dumb prick wouldnt shoot anyone in the back....what good would that do him....if he can't see the remorse in my face or the fear, there is nothing to encourage his neanderthal pea brain on.

im like you dave, but hindsight is always 20/20. more than fear of my principals..i feared my mother. i just wanted to pass through high school causing as little ruckus as possible and get the fuck out.

i came close to getting caught with acid more than gettign popped for violence.

one day after school, my good pal and i me tin the bathroom to split up a few hits i had scored earlier. he was in the stall, seperating them, jsut as he had seperated them and i stepped out of the stall there was the VP. Now i had my acid in my hand, wrapped in a brown paper towel. I made a greeting so my pal woudl know trouble. The VP asked me what was in my hand, I used it to wipe my nose, and crumpled it up and threw it in the trash can "nothing just blowinmy nose while my friend takes a leak". My friend immediately whipped it out and pissed for his life, he had his hit in his hand in a paper towel as well. The VP wanted to search our bags and what not in his office. Going through the halls, my friend ditched his folded paper towel in the hall, there were many people beign after school and all, wandering around. After we got searched, and nothing was found, we wanted to recover our dope, walking back, his folded piece was right where he had thrown it...he picked it up. I went back to the bathroom, remembering what my crumpled up piece looked like, i retrieved it. Just as i stepped out of the bathroom, that janitor came in looked to take out the trash.

we told that story for years...it was our war story....and frankly fucking brilliant. to bad i wasn't so quick with the Chapel Hill PD.

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

I never really got hassled in school. I wasn't really a jock, wasn't really a freak, just an average guy who pretty much got along with everybody, and I guess I was big enough that the bullies who didn't like me didn't bother with me.

By pez on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 03:17 pm:

i was "attacked" several times in highschool, in the guise of pe. 'course, i made a bit of a dent in the boys too, because when i played, i played hard.

i got hit in the face so hard my contacts popped out. i was run over. highsticked in the neck. tripped. and that was just the boys i played with in gym class.

i much prefer that to people going through my stuff and leaving nasty notes hidden in my bag.

By Cris on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 04:15 pm:

e-gads, down for repairs..... no wonder i couldn't
    get on yesterday...

By Hal on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 05:05 pm:

People suck... Thats all there is too it.

By TBone on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 05:29 pm:

I was puny in high school/jr high. I got picked
    on a lot. Some assholes egged on another puny
    guy, wanting him to fight me, and he eventually
    hit me... mostly out of anger at them. He was
    fast, but didn't have the gumption to do more than
    hit and run. I caught him and raged on him
    without thinking until I was picked off him easily
    by our huge muscular band teacher.

3 day suspention for both of us. Yay rebellion.

I resent that I ended up fighting him for their
    amusement. They pestered/threatened us for weeks.
    It was awful.

They let off after that though.

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 05:39 pm:

Wasn't there a Southpark along those lines -- I think they were trying to get the English kid to fight somebody else.

"TIMMY!"

By TBone on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 05:48 pm:

The other skrawny kid was named "Tim"

By Hal on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 07:17 pm:

Yeah TBone, I had one of those. Actually it was shortly after I met you when I was in 7th grade. This kid named Kent Hagen, walked up one day and just socked me in the cheek with all his strength. Which I thought was kinda amusing at the time because it felt like my sister slapped me. I was gonna haul out and punch him in the same place, probably would have killed the little bastard. I mean nothing to up my own ability I'm a wimp, but this kid was tiny. In anycase I saw Mr.Anderson running like there was no tomorrow, almost body surfing over the crowd that inevitiably gathers at a fight scene. So I let the little fuck go. And to this day he still claims he kicked my ass. When we were seniors I almost thought of kicking his ass just on principle, but I figured he wasn't worht violence. No on is really. Unless the hit a girl, then they must DIE!!!

By pez on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 12:01 am:

i was a horrible little bitch in school. not that i was popular, i wasn't, but i did some awful things for little or no reason to boys.

i accused two of stealing, always laughed at another, slapped two boys (he and his older brother) for no reason. attacked them in gym class, called another a shrimp, called one "four-eyes" the day before i got my own glasses. stole shoes, flipped caps, belittled them in their attempts to take me seriously.

youch.

By Hal on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 04:00 am:

Damn pez, my whole feelings about you being somewhere above all of us on the social bad things scale... Meaning you were reaching godess potential... You've just dropped almost to our level.

By J on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 09:21 am:

I think I've posted about some of my fights here,I don't back down,and nothing makes me feel better than thumping the shit out of someone who thinks I can't do it.I don't start them though.

By agatha on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 10:38 am:

i'm the nicest one here, i think, besides rhiannon. i've always been nice. i was always the one who stuck up for the retarded kids and the misfits that everyone picked on, thusly making myself a huge moving target.

By pez on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 01:52 pm:

that was mostly in middle/elementary school.

my antics in the last few years have been reduced to shoe hiding, practical joke making (when i know it doesn't hurt anyone, mostly prank phone calls to phones that can't trace it), and cap flipping. only the practical jokes have survived high school, because i do prank phone calls when i'm bored.

By Hal on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 05:47 pm:

Still... You failed to achive the level of Goddess.

By pez on Thursday, March 1, 2001 - 02:37 am:

*snap* shit on a stick!

ow hell...nobody's perfect.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact