Got a co-worker who knifed me in the back fired

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: Got a co-worker who knifed me in the back fired
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Rl on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 09:26 pm:

Some schmuck who used to be an air traffic
    controller for some reason decided to go into
    my field (mental health) and work at my job.
    Why he chose to work in a field that pays less
    was beyond me (who knows, maybe he was
    an ex. convict).

I was in charge of a specific project for a year
    and a supervisor set me up. She had the
    schmuck go with me to the site where I was
    doing my work. He observed how the "job
    could be done better" and behind my back told
    our boss he thought he was better suited for
    the job. He replaced me.

My boss gave me a raise as "hush money"
    when I protested. He told me to never
    complain to him again about this injustice. I
    wasn't satisfied. I blew off the company
    fundraiser by not going,but paying the cost of
    the ticket anyway. When someone told me I
    had to go to the fundraiser, I told them I would
    go only if they paid me my money back. When
    they insisted I go I told them they could sue
    me if they wanted to.

Then I found out that the schmuck was calling
    himself a licensed clinician without having the
    appropriate credentials. A co-worker tipped
    me off about it. I called the licensing board
    and they searched their records and there
    was no record of him being licensed at all. I
    got a certified copy of the "no record". I
    complained to our boss who said they would
    do an investigation. They never did.

Then, out of nowhere, while I was on vacation,
    the schmuck was fired, and so was the
    schmuckette who let him get away with it.

Am I satisfied? Hell no.

By Sister Agnes Dei on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 11:09 pm:

Just so I have this clear...
    Some guy gets your job, because you got a promotion (In my books, a change of job description and more money=Promotion). You sand-bagged the guy who got you the promotion, and had both him, as well as your boss, fired.

You're going to roast in hell for eternity. Do you know how long eternity is? Imagine a mountain the size of Mount Everest. It is made out of steel. One day a year, a crow flies to the top and pecks it. Once. Every year the crow returns and pecks that steel mountain one time. When that mountain has completely eroded from the pecking, that is the FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF ETERNITY. Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

By Dani on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 08:27 am:

Damn, thats some scary shit. Brings a whole new meaning to the word "eternity."

By Spider on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 09:05 am:

Hmmm...I had always heard it described like this: a big metal sphere the size of Jupiter flies past your house once a year, and you stand on your roof and hit it with a feather. When that big metal sphere has been worn down to the size of a pea, eternity has just begun.

By Antigone on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 03:43 pm:

Just think of all the shit you could do with that much time...

By LoneStranger on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 07:13 pm:

Think of how many shits you will take in that time.

LS

By eri on Thursday, May 2, 2002 - 09:45 pm:

What would be your doodies? I mean duties? Sorry, I just watched Friends and have this doodie thing stuck on my brain.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact