Cops

sorabji.com: What are you afraid of?: Cops
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Lucy Phurre on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 05:44 pm:

Police have the highest instance of domestic violence of any group in the population of the U.S.
    They also tend to be the most bigoted, small-minded and generally likely to harassn (or beat, or even murder) a person for looking wrong or being the wrong color/age/sex/religion/insert "ism" here.

"Let's find the most dangerous sociopaths in our society and give them guns and license to use deadly force with or without reason with nearly complete impunity."

Good idea.

The government in general is getting pretty scary.
    In order to get my California I.D. card, I had to give my right thumbprint AND sign a statement saying that I would submit to a breathalyzer, urinalysis, or blood test "whenever a peace officer deems it necessary" I'm not even getting a driver's license.
    I need this thing to cash my paychecks. I have $3k that I can't touch (It takes 6-8 weeks to get I.D. in California)

Very Orwellian.

By Dave on Saturday, December 12, 1998 - 11:02 pm:

Fuckin dirty bastards. I heard that if you never get a driver's licence, then you're exempt under some archaic liberty stating the right to travel freely without limitations or something like that. But once you get a license, you have waived that right. So much for drivers ed. We never knew what hit us.

By El Che on Thursday, December 31, 1998 - 11:34 am:

The US has the highest percentage of its population armed. Those armed are part of a fascist militia and not are the Charleton Heston NRA types that the government says are so dangerous.
    I have hated cops since they first kicked my ass for playing street games as a kid. Imagine that, oppressing kids being kids.
    When I was a teenager I was a stoned crow that was harrassed even more. I got stopped on the street for nothing often and got my head slammed into windshields and walls because like the character in "The Grapes of Wrath"---I TALKED BACK.
    People attracted to police work are power hungry. They like to have the upper hand. They are not the bullies from grammar school, but the tattle-tale that always got his ass kicked and got off on being the hall momitor.
    People do not realize the power of the police in our society. The have licensed discretionary power which means MONEY=POWER. Cops don't prevent crime, they just clean up the mess.
    If my life did not take a change for the better, by now I would be in prison for blowing up a cop shop.
    FTW

By Japalano on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 09:52 am:

fucking cops suck man. i live in south africa
    and the cops here are biggest mother fuckers
    in the world. they fucking nailed my buddy
    last week for carrying tea and they fucking
    charged him 20 Rands to let him go! thats
    like what, a few dollars?

some fuck tried to beat my ex gf's house mates
    face in because she was a lesbian. i grabbed the
    guy after he hit her and drove his head through
    the front door window. I would have killed him if
    i could have fought better. the cops came and they were laughing at the chick who got hit cause this prick was telling them shes a lesbian blah blah..

so i got arrested too.

and they beat a friend of mine up IN the police
    station reception in cape town cause he had red eyes from arc welding and they thought he was smoking dope.

i wish a FUCKING PIGS a happy christmas and a merry new year... because down here, they're dying at the rate of about 200 a year. DFUCKING DIE YOU PIG MOTHERFUCKERS!

By F350Turbo on Sunday, October 27, 2002 - 01:39 pm:

All of you Cop haters are uneducated paraniod little people. Quit doing illegal activities and maybe they will leave you alone. Can you imagine what society would be like if cops did not exist. You would not be safe!! only Poor people complain about cops. That's all I want to get into right now. Who ya gonna call when your daughter gets raped and beaten? HUH? you could call Marsh Supermarket!! HA Ha you Dumb Fucks

GO POLICE

By Hello My name is Moses on Sunday, October 27, 2002 - 07:16 pm:

2 years 5 months 12 days late, but hey, thanks for sharing!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact