WhaT DO U thinK oN whAT I wrOTe?

sorabji.com: What are you afraid of?: WhaT DO U thinK oN whAT I wrOTe?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By BLAKESNAKE on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 04:49 am:

I'm scared I'm going to die old and alone and never achieve the things I want to. I want badly to be everything my father was'nt and to make my mother truely proud of me. I must confront and escape my past and pave a better future-but something always brings me back to the same old song and dance. I must find a way........

By semillama on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 01:05 pm:

Repent! Slack Off!

Quit Your Job!

By BLAKESNAKE on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 02:19 pm:

Ironically, I did quit the day before I wrote this.

By agatha on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 03:56 pm:

start off by refraining from calling women whores. that would make your mom proud, i'm sure.

By Gee on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 01:11 am:

I want to know why you give all your threads the same title.

By BLAKESNAKE on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 05:12 am:

My mom agrees with me, and I would'nt call them whores if they were'nt. I'm no sexist dickhead.
    Act like one, get treated like one, get called one
    Plain and Simple a whores a whores of coarse of coarse and their is no unless if the actions she makes is that of one.

Gee- WHY-because exactly what the title says
    WhaT DO yUo tHinK oN wHAt i WRotE?
    I don't mean this in an assholish manner.

By agatha on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 02:47 pm:

so, what does that make you, blake?

By DOuGIe on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 04:27 pm:

i ThinK oN WhAt yUo WrOTe THat WrItiNg tHiS wAy Is fUn? IT mAKes YOu fEEl KiND oF LYSdEXic.

By patrick on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 04:55 pm:

i think you are an idiot

By patrick on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 05:04 pm:

oh wait, sorry dougiefresh, i assumed you were blake when i saw that text....

By Dougie on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 05:05 pm:

Yes, but he is a master of the SHIFT key.

By Dougie on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 05:06 pm:

Noop, I'm not the Captain BlakeHeartSnake

By Kangaroo on Friday, April 7, 2000 - 06:20 am:

so what is wrong with whores? i mean as long as it is not your girlfriend-or boyfriend for that matter, i think they provide a basic solution to a basic need in society, don't you? that's of course as long as they are a consumate professionals...

By BLAKESNAKE on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 05:08 am:

Agatha- what it makes me- it makes me educated as to where the women who out there being whores are not.Self esteem also has alot to do with it. I can be an ass but I am not an asshole. What it makes me I could never write-my views and opinions
    change frequently the more I learn.
    Kangaroo- If they are'nt spreading a S.T.D or H.I.V. I guess it's all good even then I still think poorly of whores and their morals.
    PaTric- fuCk yOu-i COuld CarE lEss iF YoU LIke tHis sHIt OR nOT.

By Skitzo on Wednesday, August 30, 2000 - 11:19 pm:

Oh the maturity level! INSIDE VOICES CHILDREN!!!
    Dougie and Patrick...If you guys are so superior then why are making trivial comments about font?
    As for acting like a whore and get treated like one...Can we all say double standard! "Hi, I'm a virgin, but I like him over there!" "WHORE"
    But I know a guy who has fucked the world three times over and isn't considered a whore. And what exactly is your definition of a whore? Everyone's is different so I guess that depends on the speaker and whom is being addressed then doesn't it? Remember that next time you call somebody a whore...and remember your sins as well. That middle school anecdote "I'm rubber, you're glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you," has a lot of meaning it. Catch my drift?

As for being a whore...Anyone who would give intimate details about the last time they had sex on the internet has to be in the running for the "whore" title...Now what does that say about you and Candy? Huh? HUh?

By Dougie on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 09:26 am:

They weren't trivial comments about fonts. They were trivial comments about case.

By Skitzo on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 10:54 pm:

Ok, so you're right. Sorry.

By BLAKESNAKE on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 02:32 am:

Your actions were whorish Skitzo. I am a whore in recovery and so r u... So shut up with you feminist bullshit because you were in the wrong and i was upset so i called you a whore but shit YOU DID cheat on me...although after all this shit passed i did it to you so fuck it now were even and I LOVE U

By heather on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 02:52 am:

uh blake

that was two years ago

By Old on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:31 pm:

three years ...

By Sexy cutie blond on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 08:40 pm:

hi if you can find this nasty thing ill be very happy so please help me find this nasty thing

By jack on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 09:13 pm:

i found it!

By V on Tuesday, April 4, 2006 - 08:51 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact