chaos

sorabji.com: What are you afraid of?: chaos
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Wednesday, October 11, 2000 - 06:05 pm:

shit
    http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/10/11/laworkers.strike.02/index.html

you got worry?

trying having a city held hostage by greedy fucking unions and a stubborn beaurocracy.

if anyone should be on strike it should be the cops...

see how much the violent crimes tapers off if those SOBs take off...

ugh

this MTA strike is starting to cause strain. Since we only have one car, we must depend on others to shuttlecock our asses around.

the sad part is, the union is not striking out of
    genuine concern...the local Union prez is up for reelection and wants to come off "tough" and "hard" for his members.

now the county employees are on strike.....

fuck

i don't deny they may have been neglected by a fucked up county gov't...but they are shooting themselves in the foot. see if they get help when their children need medical care, and the only place they can go is the country free med clinic, see how good of an education their child gets when teh school employees are not present to run a decent school. They fuckers are asking for a 15% pay increase over three years. That's 5%/year!!!!!!!! Hell, I get 3% and generally speaking it seems i'm ahead of inflation.

ehhh fuck them,, im sick of this shit

EVERYONE GO ON STRIKE!!!!!

Hell SAG commercial actors are on strike, when they aren't working at the Applebee's that is... lil bitches they had the nerve to align themselves with the Janiorial Strike a few months ago....as if those sorry assed, gym bunny, no talent, juice commercial fucks know anything about scrubbing toilets en mass

By Nate on Wednesday, October 11, 2000 - 07:54 pm:

uh. don't you usually argue the bleeding heart liberal pussy side of things?

ah, fuck labor. they only need enough to feed their families. it's not our fault those low income bitches tend to have more kids.

i mean, really. this is america. all you need is hardwork and a little brainpower and you can get what you deserve.

lay off the crack and look out for your future.

most people in my sector get pissed off if their review doesn't come with a 10% raise.

one of my people was a manager at denny's before he coming here. he bootstrapped his career by answering phones. learning the software. then he because a support rep. then a support engineer.

how much you make as a denny's manager? $30K? $40K?

he does much better now.

3% a year?

you shouldn't put up with that.

you don't even want to know what i've done.

By Antigone on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 01:10 am:

Shit, I get pissed off if I don't get a 50% pay raise a year.

By dave. on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 01:18 am:

fuck yeah, me too.

By Nate on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 01:48 am:

that's the spirit.

By patrick on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 11:45 am:

i placed a phone call

fuckers went back to work

i call em as i see em nate...i try not to align myself with either side.

By Nate on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 01:01 pm:

you're a good man, patrick. wrong, often. but still a good man.

By patrick on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 01:37 pm:

*tickled pink*

tickle pink

tickle the pink

tickle the pink pickle

hmmmmmmm

"honey, you wanna have lunch?"

uh

no

i forgot

the subway is on strike

shit

By Wavy on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 01:56 pm:

Here in our Newsroom, we're lucky to get a 2% cost of living adjustment.

Of course, we've got our ESOP plan.

bow to the ESOP, praise the ESOP.

don't go into newspapers

By J on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 02:03 pm:

I'm lucky that my dad told me to marry someone smarter than me,I think.

By Wavy on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 02:08 pm:

I'm 28 and single. Very single.

My dad told me to never marry a woman.

It's weird, considering he is a church leader, so same-sex stuff is right out.

By patrick on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 02:28 pm:

you marry god boy

By Nate on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 03:08 pm:

jesus.

By Waveeeeeee on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 03:38 pm:

speaking of religion... check out this

anyone see the conflict of interest?

By Cat on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 04:07 pm:

Maybe your Daddy meant for you to marry a goat.

Damn but I'm helpful.

I loved working in newspapers...the paper ball fights with ink off the presses going everywhere were just damn fun.

By Wavy on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 05:19 pm:

None of that tomfoolery in this here newsroom. Not that we're nose-to-the-grindstone serious.

The current activity du-jour is throwing some miniature darts at publicity photos. We had a group of happy-shiny-people that were lots of fun to hit. Now, it's a pub photo for Coyote ugly.

By moonit on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 05:26 pm:

heh, i get to deal with newspapers every day.

our local (The Press) sent me this really cool
    Manpower Australia poster with the heads of
    the boys from photolitho dept instead. Very
    cool.

I sent them a box of beer when they put a late
    colour ad in for me.

we get along fine.

By patrick on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 06:45 pm:

my favorite part of the day is getting the Fred Phelps braodcasts every day about how we are all going to hell...

if you are curious who this prick is

see his nonsense at godhatesfags.com

By moonit on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 09:54 pm:

I was flippin thru the channels the other night
    and found a 'god' station. and there was this
    preacher man who looked remarkably like Bill
    Clinton.

I was scared

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact