Woman

sorabji.com: What are you afraid of?: Woman
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By D on Sunday, March 27, 2005 - 11:59 am:

My old dad told me that there's a lady from my Dentist's office and wanting to date me. It tunred into horrible nightmare as if I recalled my failure from my first marriage, but I declined.. I am better off without her....and told my old dad to layoff on it. He pestered it on me and told me that she wanted my E-mail, again told him "not interesting" and again, he pestered me ,grew the frustration out of me and told him again"fuck off ".

By Janny on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 02:30 am:

D,that sounds like a sure getting some desperate nookie thing,can this be a man whose not a dog deep down? Jesus,I might have to sober up just to mull this over.Anyway in case you don't notice,I think you are passing up some tail.I'm not one to gossip though and you didn't hear it from me.

By moonit on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 04:38 am:

your old dad? how many do you have?

By Lapis on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 12:33 pm:

Janny, yeah right ,gossip eh?

By jack on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 01:33 pm:

now you're posting as lapis? great. that'll fool 'em.

so, what's the problem with the lady from the dentist office? is she not MUSCLED enough?

By V on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 01:54 pm:

jack,you still a cross dresser?

By V on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 01:56 pm:

D,big HI from v....... :)

By V on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 02:14 pm:

D,jack is composed or 99% dog shit,1% bull shit....he mostly stinks.

By V on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 03:54 pm:

D,....did I say composed? ment DE-COMPOSED....now if only I could buy "jack-in-a-sack" then my garden manure problems would be a thing of the past.

By V on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 04:01 pm:

...The English have a saying,for something that amounts to nothing is called "jack shit".

By V on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 04:08 pm:

jack,when you die,can I feed you to my roses?

By V on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 12:12 am:

blue flowers.....

By D on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 11:54 am:

Hey jack, is that true what V said your a crossdresser? uhmm,jack,your so GAY! you faggot.

By jack on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 12:08 pm:

why are you afraid of "woman"?

By KazuSemillaMoonitLapisDJV and some many to list on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 12:49 am:

Oh jack, you and jill should be careful with the well. just play it safe. and don't break your collar bone.

By jack on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 02:03 am:

oh, don't worry--jill and i are fine even without playing it safe. i'm not afraid of woman. personally, i like me some woman for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. and occasional between-meal snacks too. so what's your problem?

By Lol on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 10:54 am:

my problem? I don't have any problem,whoever posted using my name wasn't me. nice try mr crossdresser.

By jack on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 11:13 am:

what's your problem?

By D on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 12:06 am:

What's my problem? I don't have any problem....

By V on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 09:43 pm:

jack,admit your gay...if you want my ass,you cant have it.,eat your heart out...

By V on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 09:44 pm:

...faggot...

By jack on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 10:14 pm:

hey v!

holy flaming pentacles, you're still begging for my attention!
    that's fucking pitiful!
    well, ok---i read your stupid comments on the other thread and i'll give you a little clue: the watcher's wife didn't die.

so get all twisty and whip yourself into a swirly lather over some other fictional bullshit!
    or maybe just pound some more whiskey, scarf a couple of pizzas and watch some witchy crap on tv!
    ha ha!

happy smoking!
    drop me an email sometime!

your idol,
    jack

By V on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 10:22 pm:

jack,your still gay,and I bet your ass hurts right now.,hope you got aids.

By PredictaBot3462 on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 12:12 am:

...more stuff.,...yall cant touch me because I'm RICH and I'm a VAPIRE!!! 28 Days best movie ever...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact