Russian gas

sorabji.com: What are you afraid of?: Russian gas
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Monday, May 21, 2007 - 07:39 pm:

...all most all of the gas in Great Britain now comes from Russia,and Mr.Putin can switch us off any time he wants.Did you know that......and what pisses me off the most is the price of gasoline was ALLWAYS too high,even when we had our own oil rigs in the North Sea,no price drop,the government took the lot,and we still pay 5 times more than the Americans for gasoline,so dont even think about complaining about the price of fuel to v.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 - 01:51 am:

V, please share it with us, our prices are going higher and higher , we have a new record, and nowhere it is end in our sight.

By V on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 - 03:46 am:

....so D.P., What is still good value in the U.S.A., food perhaps?Ours is still very low in price.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 02:30 am:

V, for the last few months, the gas price been increasing to a new level, never before, new records!, it also remind me not to fill gas more than 1/4 of tank. there been reporting that people been siphoning gas out of tank stealing gas.

By V on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 07:59 pm:

D.P.,How come? you pay 1/4 of the price v pays in London!!!....D.P.,you ever hear the song "Tax Man" by The Beatles,thats London right now....and our new (un-eleted) Prime Minister gave us 925 stelth taxes over the last few years.2 things v hates about this asshole is 1,he is a Scot,2,he tends to smirk when he is on t.v.,v would prefer to vote "National Front",thats much the same as K.K.K. in America.

By V on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 09:08 pm:

...its not that v hates black people,v just will not tolorate some fucking slimy fuck head from Scotland dipping in to MY pockets,with out my consent,,,,yeah,and you want me to vote for you?...eat shit,motherfucker...if that focker Gordon Brown comes over to the U.S.A.,you just throw rocks at him till he goes away,right????...Mr.B.was cool to the U.S.A.,Gordon Brown will rip your heart and lungs out for fun,and eat them.,such a selfish bastard,and thats a fucking fact,get it raw from v.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 01:10 am:

V, I thought Scot is not allowed to be a Prime Minister of England? And I can understand your feeling about Gordon Brown. V, It is not much of K.K.K. is going on anymore. I never heard of this anymore. They aren't popular. Does uhmm Mr B lives on 10 Downing St in London? Let me know, Maybe I can help you. I might have few things for you to do a Dirty Things.

By V on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 09:00 pm:

D.P.,,,,Mostly its like,how come v now has a new leader v did not vote for?...D.P.,can you for a fact get that same bullshit in America?....like Mr.Bush steps down,and some alein takes over?...like from Albania or Nigeria,and you dont even get to vote on it?W.T.F. is going on? v is most pissed off on this issue...indeed,most pissed off indeed,,,,D.P.,,,Gordon Brown has,as 2nd in command,allways been at 11 Downing Street.,

By heather on Friday, May 25, 2007 - 03:04 am:

we didn't get to vote when bush was elected

By V on Friday, May 25, 2007 - 10:32 pm:

heather ,awesome,how come?...its news to v...heather,v just got some big fat bastard,with a permanant smirk on his big ugly face as the new boss of England,v fucking hates him.....how come we dont get to vote????..v will no way vote for him in the next election,I just dont vote for big fat ugly bastards like Gordon Brown,and I hope he burns in Hell,look,he gave me 925 new stelth taxes in 4 years....you know,thats like low profile taxes he hopes you wont notice?...v did.Do you get that kinda bullshit in the U.S.A.?...v just hopes your politicions are less ugly and corrupt than mine......bring back Blair,all is forgiven.

By sarah on Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 12:02 am:

$2.99 a gallon today. bloody hell.

By platypus on Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 03:06 pm:

Heh, Sarah...it was $3.69 in San Francisco on Thursday...when I had to put like 30 gallons into the tank of a giant truck. Mmmm...that hurt. I would kill for $2.99 gas! Well, not really.

By V on Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 08:48 pm:

...at 6 bucks a pint,v has the most expensive gas in the world,what you are you moaning about?

By V on Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 08:48 pm:

...at 6 bucks a pint,v has the most expensive gas in the world,what you are you moaning about?

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, May 27, 2007 - 03:31 am:

It is 3.59, and I don't know of anyone, but we're all being cautious.

By v on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 05:54 pm:

D.P.,,,perhaps we should take over a few of them A-Rab countries and pump out the gas for free?....I mean like,what do them Muslims do for US???,blow the trade centre?...blow up a shit load of people on there way to work in London?,,,and some of them Muslims want to ORDER the rest of the world to convert to ISLAM,right now?,no way do I convert to being one of them cave men.D.P.,if v gets bitten by one of them liveing dead people,you shoot me in the the head before I become a muslim,right?

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 06:27 pm:

Geez, Did you watch the movie called "Shawn of the Dead", I liked that movie.

By V on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 07:38 pm:

...D.P. WOW,You saw it?...indeed v saw it,but v thought it was only shown in England,v was mostly refering to "night of the liveing dead",,,no problem,dude.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 10:27 pm:

V, I really liked that guys. lol

By V on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 08:16 pm:

....D.P.....if you want to avoid the zombies,uh,sorabjis, just find a pub in England,climb through a window,and v will put a shotgun in your left hand,and a very large J.D. in your right hand,that o.k. by you?...o,and as back up,most English pubs have a spare stock of 50 bottles of that rock star stuff...

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 01:43 am:

V, I have a concern, before I fly to England, will there be a zombie on airplane? Since when any weapon is not allowed and ,how do I defend myself? Also, will Zombie have to fly Nude? LMAO!

By V on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 08:47 pm:

...well,v has bad vibes about New York,as my Sister was in the Trade Centre a week before it got blown up,and the only way a Zombie can fly from the U.S.A. to England is headless,in the cargo area,it tends to get chilly in there,about 50 below zero or something.,and tell me,why do Zombies want to break in to English pubs? is it because our beer tastes better,and is stronger than yours?...as you may have have noticed from an old posting of mine,v cant stand airports,and tends to punch the staff,its a phobia or something....and no,v is not winding you up,its a problem I am stuck with.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 09:48 pm:

V punches the staff often? Not good.

By V on Friday, June 1, 2007 - 06:04 pm:

Dougie,,,,,,,,,,,Indeed,v freaks out at airports,and I tend to punch the staff,but I try to warn them in advance of what v will do,

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, June 2, 2007 - 01:56 am:

V, it won't do you any good, you could be sent to prison for that.

By V on Saturday, June 2, 2007 - 06:58 pm:

d.p.,bedtcha v comes out a main airport in cuffs one day,v cant resist punching the staff in airports,,look,v will not accept even a 30 second delay on a flight.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, June 3, 2007 - 02:46 pm:

I know how you feel about delays at the airport. I prefer trains.

By V on Tuesday, June 5, 2007 - 04:52 pm:

..yeah,but do you go nuts at airports like v?

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, June 6, 2007 - 03:27 am:

V, I don't like too many people lined up for Airplane. and I do hated delayed time. Twice in my life time. 30 minute delayed. It brings stress.

By V on Saturday, June 9, 2007 - 03:37 am:

....v tends to wish to shove both thumbs deep in side the eyes of any one that gets in my way in an airport,mostly staff,and I bet most of them fuckwits were rejected from Mc.Donalds for being too much like zombies......and they could not learn the basics of biz,like saying,"you want frys wit dat?".....and how come they give me them bland, half-wit smiles,bitches.....even when I swear at them,I still get a stupid bland smile back,bastards.They must get paid a bonus to put up with v.How come I dont have cuffs on yet? I dont know.

By Dodi on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 12:44 am:

I actually love the airport. I don't like being delayed, but I love to watch other people get angry. I'm a people watcher, so the airport is good for that. I just flew back from Georgia and it was the worst flight ever. Never fly TransAir!! They totally suck! Frontier's my favorite. I'm sure you got cuffs somewhere in your house..tee-hee......

By lapis on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 12:45 am:

no.

By V on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 08:35 pm:

,,,cant find them damn cuffs any place....musta mislaid them...

By Dodi on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 01:01 am:

cute......

By V on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 11:50 pm:

...likewise.if you are the original Dodi.

By Dodi on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 02:42 pm:

I hope you don't keep questioning who I am. It's already getting old. Do you still have that one picture I posted? Ya know, the black and white one, with short hair? Yes, it's me!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact