Loving the U.S.Army

sorabji.com: Do you love me?: Loving the U.S.Army
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By UnitedRednecksOfAmerica on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 12:17 am:

I've dated this guy for about 4 years now. I'm very much in love with him, and I know that he loves me too. We broke up for a few months about 7 months ago. His "bitch" ( not just because she had him--there was no bitterness till she brought it in )convinced him that he was not worth anything and that he would always be a nobody. So, he signed up for three years active duty in the Army. Fun, huh? So, I'm the one who gets to sit at home and wait on my soldier boy to get back home. I don't mind waiting. I just hate her so much. She's pregnant too. And she's such a slut that she doesn't even know who's baby it is. She was sleeping with him, his cousin, her ex-boyfriend, and she made an attempt at my boyfriends dad ( sick, much? )NO, I don't have issues and no I'm not psychotic. I just have a lot of violent anger towards her. She wrecked my relationship with him, my reputation ( she had the audasity to call me a whore ), and if this baby is his -- the rest of my life. It's ruined just because I know that I will have to see her every time the kid comes around. It's not the kids fault though. I truly understand and respect that. I know I'll have to see her because I'm not letting him go. I'll die before she gets him. I love him too much to let him turn himself into shit from perfection. He'll die before she gets him..if I have to kill him. It's ohkay with him...we've been over this. Plenty of times...for the next three years I guess I'll just be waiting and kissin' Uncle Sam's ass right along with him.

By semillama on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 10:42 am:

What the fuck. What the hell is your problem? YOu let him go in the Army? Forget it. Find someone else. If there's a kid coming in the picture, just get the hell away from this situation. You will be much happier and there are plenty of single men out there.

Your only other solution is to bring the both of them on Springer. Right, J?

By J on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 10:52 am:

Yep,and please be sure to tell us when it's airing.

By Cat on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 11:01 am:

You know instead of the movie script, we should be looking at the small screen. Maybe we should get a good story together for Springer...we could be the cross dressing vampire incestuous family or sumpin.

Everyone we know would probably disown us, but what the hell? We'd all get free flights to LA (or wherever they shoot it) and the chance to throw chairs at each other.

Come on work with me here people.

By Trace on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 11:05 am:

I think they shoot it in Chicago......

By J on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 11:19 am:

I could easily get on there with my real family,but I have my pride.

By Nate on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 11:28 am:

fucking psycho bitches.

i just heard about the new airforce slogan "No One Comes Close"

one marine reportedly said "as evidenced by their bombing record in kosovo"

By Isolde on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 12:21 pm:

I'm on it! Can I be the crazy aunt?

By UnitedRednecksOfAmerica on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 02:18 pm:

You can't NOT let him go if he's already signed the paper dumb ass.

By semillama on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 04:31 pm:

What? Talking to yourself?

By Bell_jar on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 05:54 pm:

poor unitedrednecksofAmerica.

just shoot yourself now.

no more misery, and we don't have to listen to it.

(really don't shoot yourself, or i'll feel guilty)

By Hal on Saturday, September 2, 2000 - 01:49 pm:

If you do however, use a .22 behind the ear, no mess and it jellofies your brain...

Don't do that but find another man, Marcy told me thats what she would do if I signed for the navy, and I had thoughs about it... I choose her...

He choose uncle sam... Let the RED WHITE AND BLUE bloated bastard have the SOB.

By SKitZo on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 05:06 pm:

OK, you insensitive dickheads. Get a fucking clue...Not everyone is as apathetic and
    unmotivated as ya'll are. Believe or not there are people out there who actually would like to do something with their lives. Not everyone has the luxury of being self-made millionaires who have nothing else to do but sit on the internet and ridicule those who actually have real emotions and feelings. Amazing isn't it?

Not to mention the issue isn't whether he should have gone or not, it's about how much she loves him and misses him. Get a fucking clue. And quit watching so much Springer...That can't be good for you.

By Cat on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 05:34 pm:

"I know I'll have to see her because I'm not letting him go. I'll die before she gets him."

Yep, she really loves him. Nah, it's not just a contest with the woman bearing his child. Yep, she's real healthy emotionally saying she'll kill him if he goes back to his "bitch".

Yep, she's real smart hanging around for a guy who pops off every now and then to get another woman pregnant. Yep, she's probably going to be great to his child - a constant reminder of his unfaithfulness.

The issue here is just how fast she should dump him and move on with her life.

By Hal on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 11:18 pm:

I agree with cat, and you know what...

I have enough problems with getting my life up and going, I've lost my girl to long distance and I refuse to give up, she lost her man to the military thats a bit fucking different.

I've asked for other peoples advice on what I should do reguarding Marcy, and people gave it. Some of it I didn't like, oh well so I didn't like it. I asked for their advice and they gave it, she asked for ours and we gave it, maybe she'll take it with a grain of salt and the like and listen maybe not... WE just told her what we think, thats what she asked for. Don't critiqe us on our ability to help others, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not a friggin psycologist. But he people ask for the help of others they get it... Oh by the way I'm moving to Spokane, and going to collage there, hell even if it doesn't work between Marcy and I, then I'm in a new place full of new people... I took some advice, mixed and matched and thats what I got...

By Cat on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 11:35 pm:

Don't freakin' agree with me, it makes me nervous. And if I was a psychologist, I'd be getting nervous about how many times you mention Marcy.

By J on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 03:01 am:

Lol,Cat,right on

By Gee on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 06:37 am:

I actually tried to get on Springer once, but I guess my story wasn't screwed up enough for them.

By Isolde on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 12:35 pm:

Damn. Try harder.

By patrick on Tuesday, September 5, 2000 - 12:40 pm:

i almost got on the Rolanda show, but we backed out.

hey skitzo, were not apathetic, rather I'm guessing no one really cares eabout your strange and twisted situation, so with tradition in mind.....

eat a dick.

By Isolde on Tuesday, September 5, 2000 - 12:43 pm:

Whose dick?

By Gee on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 01:28 am:

I just happen to have a spare right here.

By Cat on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 02:36 am:

Well send it on over Gee...I've never had a Canadian one and I just love international cuisine.

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 09:23 am:

Great. Could you cut me off a sliver too?

By UnitedRednecksOfAmerica on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 02:30 pm:

He wasn't being unfaithful when she got pregnant and she doesn't even know if it's his child. I appreciate some of ya'll's actual advice, but to the rest of you...KISS MY ASS. Oh, and the reason I didn't ask him to choose is because I KNOW he would have chosen me and because I love him. That's not fair for me to take away what he wants to do with his life.

By semillama on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 07:42 pm:

Everyone, repeat after me:

"There but for the Grace of God..."

By Mavis on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 07:45 pm:

"....go i..."

By Cat on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 07:49 pm:

Therefore but for the grace of Buddha, I'd bloody shoot myself.

By UnitedRednecksofAmerica on Wednesday, January 17, 2001 - 06:24 pm:

Well hey, ya know what....We're married now and the kid isn't his, so you can all bite my big white ass.

By semillama on Thursday, January 18, 2001 - 08:55 am:

whoop-de-frickin'-doo.

By J on Thursday, January 18, 2001 - 12:15 pm:

No thanks,looks too much like your face.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact