my friends

sorabji.com: What is your definition of Heaven?: my friends
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, February 1, 2002 - 12:07 pm:

I spent some time with my friends and it was real good and we jam. Play some music and talk and hang out. Every body is going difrent ways now some got jobs one off to colege I am afraid that we will part ways. So I had us all promase to stay in touch no matter what and they get all worryed. Tell me they will never leave me but I can see us scatered to the ends of the earth. They are the coolest people they can do it all and I love them with all my heart I want to roll back time so no body is working no body is in colege we are just hangin out for ever. We are at a cross roads. My boy friend has give me a ring our fate is tyed togaether but, the others I do not know what will happen. We are all geting older we are all changeing they do not see it they say every thing will be just the same as ever. But it will not. Why am I the only one to see this. It will NOT be the same cause we are all changeing its like theres a whole bunch of diffrent roads in front of us and we are all stepping on to opasite paths. I was going to talk about how my friends are like Heaven for me but if I think about them being gone it can be real Hell.

By Ophelia on Friday, February 1, 2002 - 03:25 pm:

I'm having some of the same thoughts, lately. After this spring, there are a lot of people I may never see again, and others who I will slowly fade out of contact with. Everyone cant wait for graduation and to get out of this sucky town, but we all go different directions. There are are a lot of people I couldn't care less about leaving behind, but some of my friends are what keep me going every day. It feel like we are already losing contact, though. When we plan what are lives will be like, the plans dont include each other. I try to spend quality time with my closest friends, but it doesn't work if we are dwelling on the future. It's hard to purposefully live in the present. But apart from a few people, I dont mind leaving home. I'm going to the mountains, so I won't be lonely.

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, February 1, 2002 - 04:03 pm:

When we use to talk about leaving our sucky town I thought we would do it all in a group. But now maybe its' going to be seprate. Every body going here and there. I want to stay near my folks and I have to anyway cause I'm still in homeschool and thats cool. Like I have said befoare if I ever run away I want my folks to come with me. But this is not about running away this is LIFE and every body has to do what is best for them. But that can be a loneley thing. Whats best for one person may take him ten miles down the road but take the other guy a thousend miles away. If my friends all move my band breaks up and so does my whole life. Tho I am told I must be happy in my self and not depaend on others. I ask my father (Pilate) if he hangs out with people he knew in school he said no. He has not seen them in ages. I do not have a large group of friends just a few and so it is real importent to have them near me.

By moonit on Friday, February 1, 2002 - 08:07 pm:

Sometimes that works the other way too Captain.

My very best friend Jules, I have known since I was 15. We hung out for two years, then she wandered off, and then she came back when I was 20ish, and now she lives in another town. But whenever we are together... trouble! We are still close even though we live far apart.

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, February 1, 2002 - 10:24 pm:

Thats real cool that your still hanging out with some body from your past. I hope I stay close with all my friends I got a ride into town tonite and then I hooked up with my boyfriend and he takes me out to dinner. So I end up back at his folks place later and then the phone rings and it is our friend Keota she talks with us both. She say that she loves us and even when she goes away to colege some day she will always be close. It was nice cause I felt like she was going away from us but she still cares. I hope that all my friends stay near me for life.

By The Watcher on Monday, February 4, 2002 - 02:23 pm:

My best friend and I have stayed close friends since High School.

That's over thirty years.

By crimson on Tuesday, February 5, 2002 - 12:00 am:

speaking of close friends...

happy birthday, pug!

By dave. on Tuesday, February 5, 2002 - 12:54 am:

pug.

rock!

By Oswald Jr. on Tuesday, February 5, 2002 - 01:55 pm:

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Uncle Puggins. Happy birthday to you. Ya big lug sorry I cant aford to send you some whores. I will drink some Mickeys in your honor.

By pez on Tuesday, February 5, 2002 - 03:40 pm:

happy birthday, pug. it's cool that you're a member of the aquarius club.

By semillama on Tuesday, February 5, 2002 - 04:43 pm:

Happy birthday Puglord.

Oswald, if it's any help, I am still good friends
    with several of my high school buddies (i am
    29) and I am still very close friends with two
    pals from nursery school. It's all about making
    the effort to stay friends. If they don't make that
    effort, then you know how good a friend they
    are.

By J on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 01:47 am:

Pug,I lost a bunch of info I had on my computer,I'm afraid you were an accident,lost Napster too.You are all good,so smart and funny,and God dammit,people like you.Me too.

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 02:07 pm:

J, i just got back on line today and lost everyone's adress'
    mail me your's if you like. also what's new?

By Pug on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 07:32 pm:

You fuckers are too kind.

By J on Thursday, February 7, 2002 - 03:52 pm:

It's always better to be the fuckers than the fuckees

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact