you people are weeeeeeeird

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: you people are weeeeeeeird
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Sorabji on Wednesday, July 29, 1998 - 06:34 pm:

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 30, 1998 - 07:17 am:
    YAY!!!

Good for us!!!

WoooHOOOooOoooooOOooooOooo!

By Liam on Thursday, July 30, 1998 - 12:58 pm:
    Did you check out some of the other sites they've lumped us in with? What about the Swedish lady with the Guillotine page? I nearly lost my head over that site.

OUCH!

Somebody stop me, PLEASE.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 30, 1998 - 04:34 pm:
    Liam, for that very BAD pun, when we meet for the shower fun, I get to spank you.

By Liam on Thursday, July 30, 1998 - 07:54 pm:
    Jim aka Pajama Boy,

Thank you Sir, may I have another?

P.S. If you use a paddle I hope it doesn't get warped in the shower. (Then again, that might not be such a bad thing after all :)

By Liam on Thursday, July 30, 1998 - 08:27 pm:
    Uh-oh, after posting the above message I thought it sounded awfully familiar. Sure enough, when I checked, Jim aka Pajama Boy, and, I think, Pet Rock, had used this line previously on my thread about my socks. Does this mean that I'm getting spanked too often? Nah.

My apologies to all for the needless repitition of postings.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, July 31, 1998 - 09:42 am:
    hehehe

By Dongus on Saturday, August 1, 1998 - 12:54 am:
    I came to know you through the Weird sightings page. However, I don't think that this is that weird at all. I think that some of it is interesting.

By Al on Wednesday, August 26, 1998 - 10:20 pm:

Weird? Well go figure! I did a GO ARMPIT on a 'location' search and happily find this cyber equivalent of the odd, touching, penciled-inked or scratched messages, back of the 'no hitch hiking beyond this point' signs.
    (The coolest was the scottish ventriliquist
    joke with only one line per sign and a hint
    where the next sign and line was! The origonal thread?) Enjoyed my visit!

Critics; A fart on wet marble is weird.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact