Move Over Paul Haws...

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Move Over Paul Haws...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Skottey on Monday, September 14, 1998 - 10:14 pm:

http://www.10k4awife.com/

This Idiot Boy is willing to pay $10,000 to anybody that can find him his future wife. He is even more desperate than Paul Haws. Step up Small Soldiers, it is time for Idiot War II.

By Ridin on Monday, September 14, 1998 - 10:52 pm:

I'll pay anyone $20,000 if you can get HIM to marry ME and overlook that fact that I smoke, and I WISH I could wear my size 10 jeans.

Damn all ya shallow SINGLE men. That's why all ya'all are SINGLE, and I'm husband/boyfriendless.

By Starchy on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 09:50 am:

He likes "lite rock." No wonder he has to go through such extreme measures to find a date.

*shudder*

By Asia on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 10:32 am:

that's the one thing that i noticed about the page, too. the country western and 'lite rock'. eww. the other thing: he's an oily bohunk. gross.

the answering machine message is pretty funny.

By Commander Fraggle of the small soldiers. C.A.B.C. on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 07:08 pm:

This guy is going down! My God what a loser! And I thought Haws was bad enough. The world is not big enough for the both of them. Let's get to work soldiers. This should be fun!

By MoonUnit on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 09:13 pm:

Can his jaw GET any more chiselled??

By MoonUnit on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 09:21 pm:

Oh I just read thru his page further...

Hes not judgemental but he wants a chick who is

"very attractive, brunette or blonde 24-34, 5'4"- 6',
    100-135 lbs and in good shape. I have never been atractted to
    anyone that wore over a size 10 (I prefer a thin build and I
    can't help that.) "

Fuckwit... I prefer big broad dark skinned guys but my boyfriend is short, skinny and white and I love him and wouldn't change him for the world.

This is war.

By Pembridge on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 10:27 pm:

I followed the Paul Haws saga with much interest and now...this guy...this brings it to a whole new level...I felt forced to post after seeing just how bad things have become out there...I shall support my comrades in this war....

By Skottey on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 10:59 pm:

By Ridin on Tuesday, September 15, 1998 - 11:56 pm:

good lord skottey....that calls for a bush-wacker, not a weed-wacker.

By Asia on Wednesday, September 16, 1998 - 08:52 am:

i have a feeling about this guy--that this one's not gonna care that we're fucking with him unless we *really* begin to piss him off. i did, however, get one of my co-workers into the spirit of things...she's about 5'4", has a Ph.D., owns a brand new, cherry red porsche boxter, is a brunette with blond highlights, no more than a size 6, former gymnast, non smoker to send a pic. too bad she's already engaged. she thought that he needed to be taken down a notch, and i thought she was the perfect one to do it. she agreed. ill keep you posted.

funny thing about her is that if you looked at her, you'd never guess her to be a scientist. you'd think makeup artist, or aerobics instructor. She herself once said "id make more money stripping in a bar."

By Skottey on Wednesday, September 16, 1998 - 12:04 pm:

too bad she is engaged! sounds almost good enough for the almighty me!

-just kidding.

By Asia on Wednesday, September 16, 1998 - 02:13 pm:

yes, but is she good enough for the almighty 10k4awife dude? 8)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact