Idiot boy war continues

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Idiot boy war continues
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Commander Fraggle on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 05:58 pm:

I thought the other one was taking too long to load so I started a new page for it.

By Quidam on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 06:25 pm:

"Dark Shadows"?

There is only one kind of 22 year old male human that would call himself "Dark Shadows".

A fan boy.

As in, comic books, Magic the Gathering card games, and collectible starwars figures. Incidentally, my guess is that he's got Star Wars crap in that display case-0-his.

I should know. I used to work at a comic book store (a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away) and I saw people like him every day.

By Spiracle on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 07:20 pm:

By Paul on Monday, May 18, 1998 - 07:22 pm:
    Have you tried any food techniques? pudding is fun, and you
    can both try it. A touch of honey is also cool, but not too
    much...this used to be one of the first forms of contreception
    ya know....a tad more than a drop though.

Ever try some bubbly? It is quite a new sensation for some
    women...;-)
    ----------------------------
    found this a while back over
    in the sex thread and thought it
    sounded like something he would post..

so maybe he already knows about sorabji
    and just hasn't been by in a while...

By PetRock on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 09:59 pm:

Yeah, well if that was him and he decides to come back, he's in for a big fat surprise.

*I think he has Star Trek collectibles in his cabinet. Probably the original Trek, not the later ones....Franklin Mint Plates or some such shit*

By MoonUnit on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 10:08 pm:

*heehee* I think its lego.....

By PetRock on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 10:31 pm:

His prized Lego model of the Enterprise maybe?

By Quidam on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 10:55 pm:

No, I got it. It's gotta be Sailor Moon figures.

By Freaky person on Monday, October 5, 1998 - 09:09 pm:

Hey Quidam,
    you have icq?

By PGS on Monday, October 5, 1998 - 09:15 pm:

Who the hell is writing from the smelly_cock account. you're getting me in a lot of shit. Anyways, here's another letter from Idiot Boy.

No, Tom Thompson writes to me from his account. BUT, when I wrote that
    threatning letter to you the other day, he knew all about it, quoting
    words out of it like he read your mail or something.
    This person knows TOO much to be someone just out of the blue, that's
    why I think it's you.
    All the evidence points to you:

The IP addresses matching.
    The fact that I didn't give this e-mail address to Tom Thompson, but
    somehow he got it (from you)
    Thinking I still work at 7-Eleven.
    Being able to read mail in your account.
    Knowing about a webpage of mine that isn't linked from ANYWHERE on the
    net, and the only way you can get to it, I if I TELL you where it is by
    GIVING you the address.
    I get letters from either of you, within minutes of each other as though
    once you were done with one letter, you went to your other account and
    wrote the next.

By Quidam on Monday, October 5, 1998 - 09:48 pm:

Yes.

By Freaky Person on Monday, October 5, 1998 - 10:04 pm:

whats your icq #?

By Quidam on Monday, October 5, 1998 - 10:20 pm:

Do I know you from somewhere?

By Freaky person on Tuesday, October 6, 1998 - 07:16 pm:

nope. i just wanted to talk to you on icq

By PetRock on Tuesday, October 6, 1998 - 08:09 pm:

Don't do it Quidam, don't give it to him and/or her.

The moon is full and the freaks are out.

By MoonUnit on Tuesday, October 6, 1998 - 08:36 pm:

shhh ,PetRock you weren't supposed to tell!

By Quidam on Tuesday, October 6, 1998 - 08:48 pm:

Hmmm... lemme see if I understand. You guys actually thought I'd post my UIN to a public forum?

In the words of 1990 pop culture, "Homey don't play that!".

You guys will have to use better bait than that:) Even so, I don't actually use ICQ that much.

By MoonUnit on Tuesday, October 6, 1998 - 08:50 pm:

*heehee* Well just to help the cause a little I sent the dork an email from the Moron-a-gram service. Its an anonymous message that basically says YOU'RE A MORON.... I was bored, it was kinda funny... um thats all
    bye.

By Pyscho glue sniffer on Tuesday, October 6, 1998 - 10:59 pm:

Where do you go to send those Moron-a-gram's?

By Commander Fraggle on Wednesday, October 7, 1998 - 02:00 am:

What's the deal with Oatmeal Boy?

By MoonUnit on Wednesday, October 7, 1998 - 07:13 pm:

By P. Glue Sniffer on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 06:40 pm:

idiot boy stopped writing to me. i kinda miss harassing him. oh well.

By Oatmeal Boy on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 07:20 pm:

White Male, 22 middle class.

Whats the deal with me? Well, let me tell you. I hate prro excuses for negros. Is that good enough for you commander douche bag?

By Commander Fraggle on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 08:47 pm:

prro? what's that supposed to be? You have something against negros? douche bag eh? very creative. I thought you were 23 not 22. too stupid to remember how old you are?

By Oatmeal Boy on Monday, October 12, 1998 - 05:23 pm:

White Male, 23, Middle Class.

Commander fagface, I had my birthday a few months back. I think it is YOU who is stupid and superficial. Yeah I have something against POOR excuses for negros, you got a problem with that fucko?

By Commander Fraggle on Monday, October 12, 1998 - 06:23 pm:

You are a touchy one Oatmeal Boy. Fagface is not a very nice thing for one person to say. I don't know what your problem is anyways?

By Pyscho glue sniffer on Monday, October 12, 1998 - 06:53 pm:

I think he's sexually frustrated. What kind of woman would have sex with guy who's nicname is Oatmeal Boy?

By Oatmeal Boy on Monday, October 12, 1998 - 07:10 pm:

White Male, 23 Middle Class.

Glue, I fucked your bitch last night. Woman love me, poor excuses for negros hate me. As for you Commander Faggot, my problem is poor excuses for negros like you.

By Quidam on Monday, October 12, 1998 - 07:52 pm:

Oats thrives on attention. The less you say to him, the faster he'll get bored and go annoy people somewhere else.

By MoonUnit on Monday, October 12, 1998 - 07:56 pm:

Charming.... *rolling eyes*

By Commander Fraggle on Tuesday, October 13, 1998 - 01:34 am:

thanks for the tip Quidam

By Pgs on Sunday, October 18, 1998 - 09:20 pm:

this sucks. idiot boy won't write back to me!

By Oatmeal Boy on Monday, October 19, 1998 - 05:54 pm:

White Male, 23, Middle Class.

Idiot, I think not Pgs. You poor excuse for a negro boy.

By Agatha on Tuesday, October 20, 1998 - 12:35 am:

boy, somebody is getting awfully repetitive! you get an a+ for original messages.

By Commander Fraggle on Wednesday, October 21, 1998 - 02:11 am:

Oatmeal, Pgs wasn't calling you an idiot, it was just a reference to Haws.

By MoonUnit on Wednesday, October 21, 1998 - 02:38 am:

so the haws cause is gone then? Maybe I'll send him another moron a gram *l*

By PetRock on Wednesday, October 21, 1998 - 10:46 pm:

please don't. let it go and leave the poor guy alone. I think he's had enough, don't you?

By Skottey on Thursday, October 22, 1998 - 11:08 am:

No!

By Dani on Thursday, October 22, 1998 - 11:56 am:

White female, 29, very little class at all 'cept when I HAVE to pretend to have some.

I agree with PetRock on the leaving him alone bit...not because he's had enough, because he's feeding on getting everyone pissed..Thats what he wants.

By Psycho glue sniffer on Friday, October 23, 1998 - 12:18 am:

people like haws deserve to be harassed.
    not only because he is a freak and a loser, but because it is extremely fun. so just let the small soldiers keep harassing him.

By MoonUnit on Saturday, October 24, 1998 - 05:15 am:

well I didnt send one, not cause Pet Rock told me to, but cause I cant be bothered making the effort. I'm a bit more concerned about the guy who wants to pay you $10k if you introduce him to his future wife... theres something sick and twisted in that....

By MoonUnit on Saturday, October 24, 1998 - 05:17 am:

almost like the old dime a dance days back in the war *l*

not that I'm old but its something I read on that tv show Pop up video once

By PetRock on Saturday, October 24, 1998 - 11:58 pm:

Skottey & PGS - nobody deserves to be harassed like that. Like what you've been doing to him.

A loser he may be but he's also a person. A human being and what you guys are doing to him is verging on the sadistic.

How about I just give him your email addresses and then you guys can fight this out amongst yourselves? Why don't you grow up and stop dragging the rest of the Sorabjites into your mud?

By Anonymous on Sunday, October 25, 1998 - 01:53 am:

If you dont like it, then dont come to this page.
    it's called Idiot Boy War Continues. Go to another place if you disagree with what we're doing. He called me some pretty nasty shit in the past and I think he deserves to be harassed. So if you're not with us, stay outa it!

By Dani on Sunday, October 25, 1998 - 09:29 am:

DAMN!!! A nasty little fight that I'm NOT actually involved in?!?!? Thats a first..if you really think about it, we have ALL been mean and cruel to someone here at one time or another. But, like PetRock, I also sometimes develop a soft spot in my heart for someone who is being bashed. The only problem is, This Idiot Boy has someone looking out for him (PetRock) yet he continues to ask to be bashed basically.
    I think that if this Idiot Boy really sat down and thought about it, he would realize that we all make better friends than enemies. Over the last few months, I have had some wonderful conversations with a few Sorabji Land people through e-mail and ICQ. They were people that I used to fight with all the time here. Truth is, although the fights used to be fun and shit, the nice, down to earth conversations are MUCH better. And I benifit from the advise that I have received from my former enemies here. Yes, this Idiot Boy does indeed deserve the shit he's getting here but maybe one day, he'll see what I am saying is true.

By Skottey on Wednesday, October 28, 1998 - 01:29 pm:

Petrock, you have reduced yourself to threats, threatening to give out my Email address to Idiot Boy. Are you that much of a loser? Like Anonymous said, if you don't like it, don't come here. I don't know why you are dragging me into this. It has been a few months since I even took part in this. Any posts that I have posted including any letters from Idiot Boy were not even responses to letters I wrote. If you remember I set up a fake email account and emailed the loser from it. Publically I announced the Email password and allowed anyone and everyone to use that Email address and attack Idiot Boy from it. Often I checked back and found letters that Idiot Boy addressed on issues that had been sent to him from another soldier. I simply copied and pasted the letters from that Email account here. I publicized what I saw.

I have grown tired of this, I grew tired of it a long time ago. Dont drag me into it with your insults and stop being so sensitive to this asshole IdiotBoy Loser.

By Slacker on Wednesday, October 28, 1998 - 01:41 pm:

i don't even know what's going on here, but i say
    kick some ass.
    and if anyone needs insulting i'd like to be the one doin' it.
    skottey sounds like a bit of a fuckin' winer now that someone's in his face.
    let's call him outside and kick his ass. on second thought , maybe not. he might e-mail me and call me bad names.

oh those pesky faceless entities.

By Dani on Wednesday, October 28, 1998 - 02:57 pm:

Lemme get this straight if I can manage not to get lost that is.
    Over the last few days I have been responding to some postings made by Slacker. I thought it was all in good fun. Joking around and shit like that. Here I was thinking that we were just having a good time and then today, he totally insults me for no reason at all. When your mean and cruel and heartless to people here, ya get bitched at. But when you kid around and joke around and try and just have fun with people, ya get bitched at too. You fuckin' people aint never happy. damned if you do, damned if you dont. I stopped arguing with people here because I realized it was no fun at all and it wasnt get me anywhere except aggravated so I decided to just try and have fun talking with people because I would much rather get a smile out of a posting then get all aggravated and mean. I'd like to know what the hell makes you think your like the insult king.. because here is a newsflash...you aint. I've been nice to you and you ended being a total jerk to me and that wasnt very nice at all. Please dont think for a minute that you actually offended me or hurt my feelings in any way shape or form because you did not. All you did was prove that your no fun at all. I couldnt even joke around with you without you coming out with something ignorant and totally uncalled for. Some bad-ass you are dude..I'm real impressed.

Yeah baby, you da man.

By Agatha on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 04:16 am:

don't take offense at slacker, he's an equal opportunity insult producer.

By Dave on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 11:43 am:

Dani, I've kicked his ass once and I'll do it again. Just say the word and he'll need an XXXL toque to cover his bandaged head. Same goes for the rest of these mentally deficient, primate rejects.

By Dani on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 12:03 pm:

Thanks Dave but why even waste our time and energy on them. Like Agatha said, dont let them offend us. If they feel the need to take out their mental problems on nice people like us, then they are the ones with the problem. But the thought of an XXXL toque on his bandaged head sure put a smile on my face!!!! Thanks!! I thought it was just me he chose to be an asshole to but I guess not.

By DEFENDER OF THE OBVIOUS on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 01:00 pm:

NEWSFLASH!!!
    DANI DUMPS SLACKER FOR DAVE

By Dani on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 01:23 pm:

HUH???

By Slacker on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 01:38 pm:

ouch

By Dave on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 11:43 pm:

I actually don't think he's an asshole, just a punk. D.O.T.O. however is a total asshole.

By Slacker on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 01:06 am:

actually i'm a mouthy punk

By Dani on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 08:28 am:

Total asshole is right..just consider the source though.

By Slacker on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 12:10 pm:

i used to know this girl who was going to a party, but when someone jokingly told her that looking in a mirror would be her punishment she took great offence. she called him an asshole and a loser.
    then a turd chucker took up arms against this harmless prankster and he began to live in fear, not knowing when the pooh might rain down upon him.
    the girl was obviously quite hurt by this vicious attack, as she sought refuge in the arms of someone with doo doo on his hands.
    what to make of all this, i don't know.
    perhaps a fitting moral to this tale would be...

if no apology is given to the girl
    hands of crap will be up her blouse

the names of these characters have been ommitted to protect the stoopud.

By Dave on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 12:24 pm:

look who's talking

tell us more, browneye

By Slacker on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 01:13 pm:

later whoflungpooh.
    gotta go work in the salt mine for a while.
    i'll spin another tale when i return.
    trash me while i'm gone.
    say hi to fickle for me

By Dave on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 04:37 pm:

Naaaah. This just isn't as fun as it used to be. Diminishing returns, I guess. I will say that I would definitely wash my hands after a poo fling. You must be speaking from personal experience. Whatever. Go with what you know, I guess. Speaking of salt mines, I've been on vacation. It'll be nice to get back to work where I don't have to work so much. I just cracked the first brew of the day. It's a winter ale from Portland Brewing Co. I love this time of year. Cheers to you all!

By Dave on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 04:50 pm:

Oh, by the way, I knew a kid, Elwin Strange, (no kidding) who in elementary school wrote "BITE MINE, BIGHTMAN" (Bightman being the principal) on the boys bathroom mirror in his own shit. They caught him by sniffing his fingers. Did I just slander? Who cares, the guy's either dead, in prison for life, or born-again by now. He was the kind of guy who'd kick somebody's ass and then piss on them or vice versa. He dragged me around the yard by my hair once. Fucking animal.

By Slacker on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 11:00 pm:

ya want i should kick this bastards ass for you dave? normally i'm not prone to violence but i'll make an exception since he's a fecal graffitist.
    man i hate those guys.

By Dave on Saturday, October 31, 1998 - 04:03 am:

Hey didn't Dan Ackroyd die recently. Has anyone seen the new Fantasy Island? I heard it was kinda creepy. How about that John Glenn? Wow, space. . .

By Fickle Dani on Saturday, October 31, 1998 - 08:08 am:

There aint anything up my blouse to feel...so much you know. I wasnt exactly gifted in that department.

By Slacker on Saturday, October 31, 1998 - 11:24 am:

ackroyd dead? first i heard of it.

it's ok dani, small breasted women need fondling
    too.

what department are you gifted in?

mmmm...space.

By Dani on Saturday, October 31, 1998 - 12:39 pm:

Like I would actually subject myself to a Wack-bash by answering that question? Ha ha...dream on...
    Dont know about Dan dying but hubby told me this morning that Tommy Lee Jones now has spinal damage from being thrown off a horse. Sad.

By Dave on Saturday, October 31, 1998 - 01:31 pm:

Nevermind, I was thinking of Phil Hartman. That is sad but y'know, just because you become rich and famous doesn't mean you can suddenly ride a horse. Polo? Tommy's tripping. The real tragedy is being cursed with that name. I always think of the other Tommy Lee. He could go by Tom Jones but that one's taken, too. I have to go finish sewing up my daughter's raccoon costume. I've never done enything like this before. Should be interesting.

By PGS on Sunday, November 1, 1998 - 05:44 pm:

Has everyone forgotten what we are all supposed to be doing?? We are supposed to be insulting Idiot Boy, not each other. I am disappointed in you all. You are a disgrace to the Small Soldiers. You all should be ashamed.

By Dani on Sunday, November 1, 1998 - 09:56 pm:

Oh yeah, for sure..the shame is killing me. You feel free to bash whoever you like..sure beats telling the rest of us what we should be doing.

By Slacker on Monday, November 2, 1998 - 12:26 am:

hey, what's with all the sarcasm?
    that's my gig. you think you got something good and before you know it, being a smartass is fashionable. oh well i guess i still got that "asshole" thing i've been workin' on.

don't even say it, dave.

By R.C. on Monday, November 2, 1998 - 01:16 am:

By Dani on Monday, November 2, 1998 - 08:50 am:

Leave it to R.C. to give me a good laugh first thing in the morning!! Next week on the Dani & Slacker show...

By Oatmeal Boy on Monday, November 9, 1998 - 07:07 pm:

White Male, 23, Middle Class:

I ask myself time and time again the same question... Why do I piss you poor excuses for negros off? I speak my mind, my inner most thoughts and feelings. If anything you should be proud of me for what I have to say. Those of you who are too ignorant to comprehend you truly are poor excuses for negros. Later,,

By Dave on Monday, November 9, 1998 - 11:41 pm:

Where'd Slacker go? Is he still working on his asshole thing?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 12:59 am:

I'm way glad that certain individuals go unnoticed in here.

Oh and Danipoo...?

*hugs*

Oh and Slacker...?

Fuck You! Strong message to follow.

By Dani on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 10:05 am:

I love you Jimbabe!!!!!!

I dont get one thing....why does he call everyone Negros? I'm a 29 year old white woman....does color really mean that much to him? Better him than me I guess...I love everyone all the same.

I have this awful emptiness inside...a very big loss has come my way...I feel lonely, alone, and deserted. Please Slacker, cum back to me. I miss being treated like shit. Alot.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 06:31 pm:

*sopping up a big wet mess*

Thanks Danipoo. I just pissed myself from laughing so fucking hard.

hehe

By Slacker on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 08:14 pm:

Fuck you bitch

By Dave on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 09:41 pm:

Time to oil up the war machine again.

By Dani on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 10:32 pm:

But but but but...I LOVE YOU TOO SLACKER....I'm sooooooo fuckin' crushed...Gotta little poem for this occasion..wanna read it? Here it goes...

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
    Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
    Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
    Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
    Scribbling on the sky the message He is Dead,
    Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
    Let the traffic policeman wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
    My working week and my Sunday rest,
    My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
    I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one;
    Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
    Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;
    For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Do you see what your vulgar words have done to me Slacker Dafukin Wacker? Although you saying "Fuck you bitch" to me just might have turned me on a little..Not that you could actually do me like a woman needs to be done or anything though....I like that aggressive, controlling attitude in a man...

By the way, Fuck you too...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 10:36 pm:

*PJ leads the thunderous applause and starts a standing ovation*

By R.C. on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 10:38 pm:

Ooohhhh -- Dani's off her meds again!

By Dani on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 11:08 pm:

Yup...Doc cut me off...is it really that obvious? Time for a new Doc, I'm thinkin'..

By Slacker on Thursday, November 12, 1998 - 01:18 am:

screw all of you stupid bitches

By Agatha on Thursday, November 12, 1998 - 03:05 am:

i don't think that's really slacker. he's not nasty, just overly sarcastic.

By Dani on Thursday, November 12, 1998 - 09:07 am:

I agree...he does MUCH better than just petty little fuck you's and name calling.

By Agatha on Thursday, November 12, 1998 - 12:00 pm:

it's not nearly clever enough. slacker, we miss you! well, i guess i should probably speak for myself. you guys were spicing up the boards a bit, though, you must admit.

By Dani on Thursday, November 12, 1998 - 12:32 pm:

I like spice....alot. Makes things fun!

By Dani on Friday, November 13, 1998 - 09:05 pm:

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, November 13, 1998 - 09:40 pm:

hmmmmmmmm.... a double-danipoo posting spanning 33 hours and 27 minutes...

I think Danipoo likes spice.

heh

By Dani on Saturday, November 14, 1998 - 03:04 pm:

I have no idea how that happened!

Spice is a very good thing, Jimbabe! I'm like the Mrs. Dash of spice!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, November 14, 1998 - 07:14 pm:

Mrs. Dash? Oh no, Danipoo, that won't do. I always kinda pictured you more as Ms. Cloves.

Ya know... cloves are so good in sweet Apple pie.. yet they add a great ZING as well.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl!

By Dani on Saturday, November 14, 1998 - 11:16 pm:

Jimbabe, I think cloves are the most horrible tasting things...Yuck!!!! I am however a cinnamon lover...especially cinnamon gum...I'm a bit of a gum freak. I have to have gum in my mouth like constantly. Yeah yeah yeah I know...I also would much rather have Harry Conick Jr. in my mouth but we dont always get what we want. Sad yes but true.

By PetRock on Sunday, November 15, 1998 - 01:24 am:

I heard a rumor that Mrs. Dash was going to become the next Spice Girl.

Tell me it ain't true.....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, November 15, 1998 - 10:38 am:

Hmmm. Ain't Mrs. Dash a granny?

Granny Spice...

AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Dani on Sunday, November 15, 1998 - 04:08 pm:

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, November 15, 1998 - 04:43 pm:

Has to know if Danipoo is fucking with our brains.

By Dani on Sunday, November 15, 1998 - 10:12 pm:

Jimbabe...I have no clue how that is happening but I can tell you that it aint me.

By Dani on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 12:14 am:

Jimbabe...I have no clue how that is happening but I can tell you that it aint me.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 06:37 am:

ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double Dani... kinda like the Doublemint Twins.

*grin*

By PetRock on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 06:47 am:

Scott Thompson (ex-Kids In The Hall) used to call them the Doublemint Fuck, them I guess being the cloned fuckers you see in the commericials (esp. those 2 cuties running shirtless down the beach....)

By Dani on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 08:46 am:

Ohhhhhhhh how I wish there were 2 of me so I could be in 2 places at the same time, with 2 people at the same time, etc...etc...!!!!!

By Me......... on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 11:39 am:

Puh-leeeeezzzzzzzzzzze!!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 07:03 pm:

Hmmmm.. *picturing two shirtless PetRock's running down the beach*

*g*

By Dani on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 10:36 pm:

Puh-leeeeezzzzzzzzzzze!!!! lemme see 2 shirtless PetRocks running down the beach!!!

By Dani on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 11:05 pm:

Puh-leeeeezzzzzzzzzzze!!!! lemme see 2 shirtless PetRocks running down the beach!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, November 17, 1998 - 07:42 am:

*PJ splashes a bucket of COLD water on Danipoo*

OH NO!!!!!!!!!

*PJ sees that Danipoo ducked and the water drenched a shirtless Petey as he ran by*

*g*

By Dani on Tuesday, November 17, 1998 - 10:24 am:

You planned that, Jimbabe..you KNEW I would duck and the water would get Petey instead. That was our plan, remember?!?!?!?

By Me............... on Tuesday, November 17, 1998 - 11:55 am:

Really, that would be cool to be two at the same time..........Oh, the possibilities !!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, November 17, 1998 - 07:12 pm:

Danipoo... Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

*g*

By Dani on Tuesday, November 17, 1998 - 09:14 pm:

Ok Jim

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, November 17, 1998 - 10:05 pm:

C'mere Danipoo.

You're SO cute!!!

*smooch*

By Dani on Wednesday, November 18, 1998 - 08:40 am:

I didnt write that "Ok Jim" post...just someone wanting to be me I guess. Why I have no idea but thats the only answer I can think of.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, November 18, 1998 - 10:49 pm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By Dani on Thursday, November 19, 1998 - 09:50 pm:

8888:::8888888888888888888888888
    8888::::::8888888888888888888888888888
    88::::::::888:::8888888888888888888888888
    88888888::::8:::::::::::88888888888888888888
    888 8::888888::::::::::::::::::88888888888 888
    88::::88888888::::m::::::::::88888888888 8
    888888888888888888:M:::::::::::8888888888888
    88888888888888888888::::::::::::M88888888888888
    8888888888888888888888:::::::::M8888888888888888
    8888888888888888888888:::::::M888888888888888888
    8888888888888888::88888::::::M88888888888888888888
    88888888888888888:::88888:::::M888888888888888 8888
    88888888888888888:::88888::::M::;o*M*o;888888888 88
    88888888888888888:::8888:::::M:::::::::::88888888 8
    88888888888888888::::88::::::M:;:::::::::::888888888
    8888888888888888888:::8::::::M::aAa::::::::M8888888888 8
    88 8888888888::88::::8::::M:::::::::::::888888888888888 8888
    88 88888888888:::8:::::::::M::::::::::;::88:88888888888888888
    8 8888888888888:::::::::::M::"@@@@@@@"::::8w8888888888888888
    88888888888:888::::::::::M:::::"@a@":::::M8i888888888888888
    8888888888::::88:::::::::M88:::::::::::::M88z88888888888888888
    8888888888:::::8:::::::::M88888:::::::::MM888!888888888888888888
    888888888:::::8:::::::::M8888888MAmmmAMVMM888*88888888 88888888
    888888 M:::::::::::::::M888888888:::::::MM88888888888888 8888888
    8888 M::::::::::::::M88888888888::::::MM888888888888888 88888
    888 M:::::::::::::M8888888888888M:::::mM888888888888888 8888
    888 M::::::::::::M8888:888888888888::::m::Mm88888 888888 8888
    88 M::::::::::::8888:88888888888888888::::::Mm8 88888 888
    88 M::::::::::8888M::88888::888888888888:::::::Mm88888 88
    8 MM::::::::8888M:::8888:::::888888888888::::::::Mm8 4
    8M:::::::8888M:::::888:::::::88:::8888888::::::::Mm 2
    88MM:::::8888M:::::::88::::::::8:::::888888:::M:::::M
    8888M:::::888MM::::::::8:::::::::::M::::8888::::M::::M
    88888M:::::88:M::::::::::8:::::::::::M:::8888::::::M::M
    88 888MM:::888:M:::::::::::::::::::::::M:8888:::::::::M:
    8 88888M:::88::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MM:88::::::::::::M
    88888M:::88::M::::::::::*88*::::::::::M:88::::::::::::::M
    888888M:::88::M:::::::::88@@88:::::::::M::88::::::::::::::M
    888888MM::88::MM::::::::88@@88:::::::::M:::8::::::::::::::*8
    88888 M:::8::MM:::::::::*88*::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::
    88@@
    8888 MM::::::MM:::::::::::::::::::::MM:::::::::::::::::
    88@@
    888 M:::::::MM:::::::::::::::::::MM::M::::::::::::::::*8
    888 MM:::::::MMM::::::::::::::::MM:::MM:::::::::::::::M
    88 M::::::::MMMM:::::::::::MMMM:::::MM::::::::::::MM
    88 MM:::::::::MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM::::::::MMM::::::::MMM
    88 MM::::::::::::MMMMMMM::::::::::::::MMMMMMMMMM
    88 8MM::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::MMMMMM
    8 88MM::::::::::::::::::::::M:::M::::::::MM
    888MM::::::::::::::::::MM::::::MM::::::MM
    88888MM:::::::::::::::MMM:::::::mM:::::MM
    888888MM:::::::::::::MMM:::::::::MMM:::M
    88888888MM:::::::::::MMM:::::::::::MM:::M
    88 8888888M:::::::::MMM::::::::::::::M:::M
    8 888888 M:::::::MM:::::::::::::::::M:::M:
    888888 M::::::M:::::::::::::::::::M:::MM
    888888 M:::::M::::::::::::::::::::::::M:M
    888888 M:::::M:::::::::@::::::::::::::M::M
    88888 M::::::::::::::@@:::::::::::::::M::M
    88888 M::::::::::::::@@@::::::::::::::::M::M
    88888 M:::::::::::::::@@::::::::::::::::::M::M
    88888 M:::::m::::::::::@::::::::::Mm:::::::M:::M
    8888 M:::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MM:::::::M:::M
    8888 M:::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MMM::::::::M:::M
    888 M:::::Mm::::::::::::::::::::::MMM:::::::::M::::M
    8888 MM::::Mm:::::::::::::::::::::MMMM:::::::::m::m:::M
    888 M:::::M::::::::::::::::::::MMM::::::::::::M::mm:::M
    8888 MM:::::::::::::::::::::::::MM:::::::::::::mM::MM:::M:
    M:::::::::::::::::::::::::M:::::::::::::::mM::MM:::Mm
    MM::::::m:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::M::MM:::MM
    M::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::M::M:::MM
    MM:::::::::M:::::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::M:M:::MM
    M:::::::::::M88:::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MM::MMM
    M::::::::::::8888888888M::::::::::::::::::::::::MM::MM
    M:::::::::::::88888888M:::::::::::::::::::::::::M::MM
    M::::::::::::::888888M:::::::::::::::::::::::::M::MM
    M:::::::::::::::88888M:::::::::::::::::::::::::M:MM
    M:::::::::::::::::88M::::::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    M:::::::::::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:::::::::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    M:::::::::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:::::::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    M:::::::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:::::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    M:::::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:::::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    M:::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    M:::::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:::::::M::::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:::::M:::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM::::M::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:::M::::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM::M:::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:M:::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MMM::::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM::::::::::::::::::MMM
    M:::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM::::::::::::::::MMM
    MM:::::::::::::::MMM
    MM::::M:::::::::MMM:
    mMM::::MM:::::::MMMM
    MMM:::::::::::MMM:M
    mMM:::M:::::::M:M:M
    MM::MMMM:::::::M:M
    MM::MMM::::::::M:M
    mMM::MM::::::::M:M
    MM::MM:::::::::M:M
    MM::MM::::::::::M:m
    MM:::M:::::::::::MM
    MMM:::::::::::::::M:
    MMM:::::::::::::::M:
    MMM::::::::::::::::M
    MMM::::::::::::::::M
    MMM::::::::::::::::Mm
    MM::::::::::::::::MM
    MMM:::::::::::::::MM
    MM::::::::::::::MMM
    MMM:::::::::::::MM
    MMM:::::::::::::MM
    MMM::::::::::::MM
    MM::::::::::::MM
    MM::::::::::::MM
    MM:::::::::::MM
    MMM::::::::::MM
    MMM::::::::::MM
    MM:::::::::MM
    MMM::::::::MM
    MMM::::::::MM
    MM::::::::MM
    MMM::::::MM
    MMM::::::MM
    MM::::::MM
    MM::::::MM
    MM:::::MM
    MM:::::MM:
    MM:::::M:M
    MM:::::M:M
    :M::::::M:
    M:M:::::::M
    M:::M::::::M
    M::::M::::::M
    M:::::M:::::::M
    M::::::MM:::::::M
    M:::::::M::::::::M
    M;:;::::M:::::::::M
    M:m:;:::M::::::::::M
    MM:m:m::M::::::::;:M
    MM:m::MM:::::::;:;M
    MM::MMM::::::;:m:M
    MMMM MM::::m:m:MM
    MM::::m:MM
    MM::::MM
    MM::MM

By No one on Sunday, November 22, 1998 - 10:56 pm:

huh?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, November 22, 1998 - 11:30 pm:

I second that "huh."

By Mindy on Monday, November 23, 1998 - 12:06 am:

you're weird dani

By Dani on Wednesday, November 25, 1998 - 11:25 am:

Thank you Mindy and your stupid...I aint posting that crap. Duhhhhhhhhh...someone is using my name and being an asshole. Grab a clue there, Mindy.

By Im not Dani-Im Me......... on Wednesday, November 25, 1998 - 12:18 pm:

I'm glad I'M not responsible for that stupidity-I've posted enough stupidity as myself !!!

By Mindy on Wednesday, November 25, 1998 - 10:29 pm:

I apologize

By Dani on Thursday, November 26, 1998 - 09:02 am:

I hear ya, Me..........
    I sometimes read back at the stupid shit I've wrote over the last year (Yes, this month marks a year that I've been posting stupid shit on Sorabji.com) and wonder just where my stupidity came from!!!!!
    No problem, Mindy...Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

By Jones on Saturday, November 28, 1998 - 11:36 pm:

i wonder why someone would pretend to be dani. seems a little odd.

By Dani on Sunday, November 29, 1998 - 01:14 am:

A little odd??? Just a little, I guess Jones....hmmmm

By Ramone on Sunday, November 29, 1998 - 07:53 pm:

Am I the only person here who dislikes dani?

By Janice on Sunday, November 29, 1998 - 09:17 pm:

you are not alone ramone.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, November 29, 1998 - 11:33 pm:

whatever

By Me.......... on Monday, November 30, 1998 - 03:37 pm:

Oh, yeah, let's all pick on Dani !!! What's up with you Bozos, anyway.........Get outta here !!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, November 30, 1998 - 07:02 pm:

Let me shake your hand, Me.........

Well said!

By Dani on Monday, November 30, 1998 - 08:50 pm:

Your flattering yourself if you think YOUR the only people who dont like me. And like I give a fuck that YOU two dont like me? Again, dont flatter yourself. Those who know me, like me. Get the picture?

By Dani on Monday, November 30, 1998 - 08:53 pm:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....thank you Me......... and Jimbabe. I wonder which of those two assholes is the one thats been posting retarded shit using my name?? Or perhaps they are the same people....hmmm...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, November 30, 1998 - 09:04 pm:

Danipoo: They, he, she, it, or WHATEVER, is not worth discussing. Just like the reason for the original topic of this thread.

:-)

By Agatha on Monday, November 30, 1998 - 09:10 pm:

this thread is waaaaay to fucking long, and i just made it even longer. ha.

By Me........... on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 11:57 am:

Am I the only person who doesn't like Janice and Ramone ??? YYYUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH GAG, GASP,....................

By PetRock on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 12:32 pm:

I don't think so Me.....

And who ARE they anyways? I don't recall seeing them around here.....for them to just drop in, announce that they "dislike" someone, and then leave seems pretty lame to me.

It takes all types to make Sorabji the place it is. Dani (along with Slacker) fills the "Slightly Sarcastic / Very Amusing" role.

And myself? I am the voice of wisdom tempered with a modicum of wit. Right?

Right??? Uhmm, right Jimbo? Back me up here.

Hello??? Anyone there? R.C., Me....., Dani??? Liam?

helloooooo????

By Me............ on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 12:38 pm:

Oh !!Hello !!!! Actually I think that pretty well describes me......don't you agree ????

Peek-a-boo; I see you !!

(please disregard that last comment..)

By Pete on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 01:36 pm:

You're stalking me, aren't you?

I just knew it.....*and why aren't you at work? at least my excuse is that I'm sick -- uhh, sore throat that is. I already know that I'm sick*

By Me.......... on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 01:48 pm:

Yes, I'm a night stalker in a grocery store......
    Really, I am at work, I am just not working.........Really, I'm not stalking you....it's just that during the day, sorabji is pretty quiet........and no one will play with me, except for the occasional drop-by........No one ever checks on what I'm doing......and I do very fast work , when I do work--So.............

I notice that you didn't agree with me.......

By Liam on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 02:18 pm:

Yes PetRock, that's a fair self-analysis, although I happen to think that you actually offer more than a fair a amount of wit.

By Me............. on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 02:24 pm:

Okay-the truth- Petrock, PJ Boy, & Liam are like the Marx Brothers of Sorabji.......Witty & Clever !! Even your intelligence shines through !!

Now, you guys, I need a loan................

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 07:45 pm:

Ok, Pete, I'll back ya up but I also gotta add "Real Darn Cute" to your description.

Now, Me......., as for the Three Stooges claim.....

WOooobbba... WOOOOoOOOOooop... NYUK!

Does that answer your query?

By Foxx on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 10:25 pm:

I am not too sure on what this page is about. Would somebody please explain.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, December 1, 1998 - 11:49 pm:

In a nutshell, Foxx, it's the continuation of another thread which was started by someone none of us like, thus the endearing name "IdiotBoy."

Not much more I can say, without going out of the nutshell. And trust me, we don't want to go back there again. We like it in our little nutshell, thank you!

By Me.......... on Wednesday, December 2, 1998 - 12:44 pm:

"Hello.....We're coming to you from inside the nutshell.......I see we have many a satisfied sorabjite in here....Sir, can you tell me your name, please?" "No" Okay.............

Dear PJ, well spoken, as usual........

By Me......... on Wednesday, December 2, 1998 - 12:49 pm:

And I said MARX BROS. not 3 Stooges- I may have THOUGHT that, but I didn't SAY it !

By PetRock but you can call me Moe on Wednesday, December 2, 1998 - 01:44 pm:

oh, a wise guy eh???

By Me.......... on Wednesday, December 2, 1998 - 01:58 pm:

Watch it, or I'll get my pliers and twist your nose !! Nyuk ! Nyuk !

By Concerned Me...... on Wednesday, December 2, 1998 - 03:04 pm:

Hey, PetRock, didn't you go to work again, today ?
    Do you feel any better ? How's your throat....?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 2, 1998 - 07:25 pm:

If I were a Marx Bro, I'd wanna be Chico. He was the cutest.

By Foxx on Wednesday, December 2, 1998 - 08:36 pm:

what are marx bros?

By Dani on Thursday, December 3, 1998 - 02:17 pm:

I think all of you are the awesome bunch of people I have ever come in contact with on the internet!! You guys ROCK!!! I always got your back, PetRock babe...even though I know you'll never cum over to my team and get my back...HA HA!!!!!!
    I also think that PetRock and Jimbabe and Me....... and a few others make this place a fun place. For the most part, anyway. There is always gonna be some fuckin' asshole making stupid comments thinking it will somehow actually bother us. Think again because we're un-botherable!!!

By Liam on Thursday, December 3, 1998 - 02:25 pm:

I want to be Karl.

By Me........... on Thursday, December 3, 1998 - 02:44 pm:

Okay----ZAP !!!! You're Karl !! Oh, and Foxx-a marx brother is what those three guys are-Liam, Pete, & P.J.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, December 3, 1998 - 08:33 pm:

Pete would have to be Groucho. Liam is Zeppo.

That leaves Harpo. There were FOUR of them you know.

How bout it Me....... u wanna be Harpo?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, December 3, 1998 - 08:38 pm:

Oh and Dani.... you rock too honey! Smoooch!

Pete... Danipoo thinks she'll be in DC sometime early January... so save your dollar bills for them dancing boys!!!

WooOHOooooOOooooOOOooOOOooo!

By Dave on Friday, December 4, 1998 - 01:15 am:

my favorite is stretch.

and skid.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, December 4, 1998 - 10:52 am:

Stretch & Skid Marx? They must have been the cousins. Or the bastard siblings?

By PetRock on Sunday, December 6, 1998 - 01:22 pm:

And don't forget about the other Marx Brother - Zippo.

He ended up leaving show business and made his fortune in lighters. He was always there at the premiere of any Marx Bros. movie, 5th row center. He used to disturb the other movie goers however because he would insist on "flicking his Bic", so to speak, in tribute to the boys he left behind.

Then there was the other brother - Hippo. He was insane and was put into a home, much like that Kennedy sister. No one knows much about poor Hippo.....so sad really. Such a pity.....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, December 6, 1998 - 09:28 pm:

I really really love sorabji.com!!!

By Me.......... on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 02:33 pm:

Wellllllllllllllll.........I guess I could be Harpo........(looking really shy, head down, toe scraping floor)........I need a perm and an appendage.........Actually, forget the appendage....I like it the way I am-Yup, Dani, baby, I'm on YOUR team !!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, December 7, 1998 - 11:29 pm:

Another one lost to that "OTHER" team, Pete. We gotta begin active recruitment again. Liam? You gonna help us too? We need a little newsletter like the Jehovuhs (SP?) Witnesses. Maybe we can call it "Hung Tower?"

By Liam on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 01:04 pm:

First Tom and Nicole win their lawsuit and now this. Me comes out of the closet. Why oh why did you have to depart us like this?

By PetRock on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 01:48 pm:

She's nothing but a traitor.....forget about her. We STILL have George Michael, Kevin Spacey, and Tom Cruise on our side.

Go Team!!!

*rah rah rah*

By Me.......... on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 02:17 pm:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT !!! Actually we WOULD be on the same team-wouldn't we ??? I like guys.......you guys like guys.........Sounds like we're pretty much in sync..........(sp?) I don't wanna be a traitor........I love EVERYBODY !!! (Well, almost!) Did you guys really think I was a dude, too ? I don't know why........Just because of the full beard and mustache ???? Please, can't we still play together ???

By Liam on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 02:33 pm:

You has me fooled Me. Something about that gender neurtal pronoun of yours. I still like you though and you can always play with me.

By Me......... on Tuesday, December 8, 1998 - 03:44 pm:

Yeah, I know.........that's why I picked 'Me.......' in the first place........I didn't know if I wanted anyone to know my gender......I like you guys, though, and didn't feel right misleading you that way.......getting your hopes up........ha,ha !! NYAH !!!!! NYAHH !NYAHH !!! NYAHH ! NYAHH !!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOOLED YOU !!!!
    Okay , now that I've got that out, let me tell you that I , at no time, was intentionally misleading.......(I sound like Clinton)I like you, too, Liam ! Wanna play, now ????

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 9, 1998 - 07:47 am:

I've decided that me can play on our team. Since the biggest qualifier is "liking guys."

By Me............ on Wednesday, December 9, 1998 - 10:46 am:

Ooh, Boy !!!! Thank you SO MUCH, Mr. PJ Boy !!!When do we play, and who's the opposing team ??
    who's the score-keeper.........? Who scores ????
    (that's a leading question, is it not?) Go,Team, Go !!! Rah! Rah! Rah!

By Liam on Wednesday, December 9, 1998 - 12:51 pm:

I'm game.

By Me............ on Wednesday, December 9, 1998 - 12:58 pm:

Brave, aren't you ? Or perhaps just foolish.......
    (spoken with a heavy , strange accent), My dear Liam...................

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 9, 1998 - 11:57 pm:

the opposing team are those who like women...

So this means Danipoo can be on our team too.

I think Mark should keep score... but I suspect he won't. SO I nominate Pete.

By PetRock on Thursday, December 10, 1998 - 01:29 pm:

Forget that JimmyPOOH! I wanna play too....

How about R.C.? She'll be fair.

By Me....... on Thursday, December 10, 1998 - 01:33 pm:

There are a host of people who would like to keep score --- I know !!!How about ---OATMEAL BOY !!!
    Okay, bad idea, I guess........but funny......By the way, what are we playing ????

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 08:39 am:

what are we playing? WHAT ARE WE PLAYING? Are you seeeeeerious Me........?

We're gonna play Trivial Pursuit.

This is gonna be quite tricky since we're going to have to trust eachother's rolls of the dice, and placement of the pie wheels.

Ok, Pete, I think R.C. would be very fair, but she likes men too, and might want to play.

Haaaaayyyyy! How bout "It's Pat," from Saturday Night Live? Talk about nebulous.

By Dani on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 11:54 am:

Ohhhhhhhh yeah baby doll!!! Dani LOVES to play!!! But I like to be played WITH even more!!!!!! K teamates, lets rock!!!!

By Me..... on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 11:56 am:

Now that's a good idea,PJ-I think Pat lives in my apartment building.......

By Liam on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 02:25 pm:

So does that mean we're playing trivial pursuit? If so, Q. What's the capital of the Democratic Rebuplic of Congo?

By Me........ on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 02:44 pm:

A.: Nothing-because there's no such thing as a 'REBUPLIC' (Look at yr. sp.) So there ! Now, if we switch the b and the p- i don't know.......
    That ain't mah subjict-Grammer and spelling are !!

By Liam on Monday, December 14, 1998 - 02:16 pm:

Golly Jeepers, I can't get anything past you kids nowadays.

By MoonIe on Monday, December 14, 1998 - 08:14 pm:

Can I be in charge of keeping score? I'm good at scoring

*blush*

Opps....

By Me........... on Tuesday, December 15, 1998 - 02:09 pm:

Liam......you should know by now-----Ya can't fool ME..........!!!!

By Liam on Tuesday, December 15, 1998 - 02:21 pm:

Oh yeah? Well, what if it turned out that I was a woman too. (Liam dramatically removes the mask just like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie to reveal...) oh, damn, I forgot, I'm not a woman.

I'll fool you yet. And your pretty dog too.

By Me............ on Tuesday, December 15, 1998 - 02:32 pm:

Wow, I got so into your post that when I reached the dramatic part ( where Liam removes the mask) I let out a loud shriek, and now everyone in this office is looking at me....peering over the tops of their little office partitions.......and around the sides......(Weird people I work with)..... See you DID fool me........But guess what !?! I don't own a dog-I am owned by a cat !! A very sarcastic cat, too...........

By Liam on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 12:38 pm:

Somebody gave me one of those dancing Christmas trees that go off when you walk by it. I put it on the floor for my cat and she hates it. She sits near it and pretends not to look at it, but she cant help herself and I catch her eyeing it all the time. She's very cute about it actually. I think a dog, however, would eat the thing.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 12:52 pm:

Ooooh. I hate those damn things. But... it might be fun to see my cat's reaction. Of course the only thing she sits by nowadays is the heat register. Smart cat.

I on the other hand sit at my computer which is right by a window, where it's quite chilly. Dumb Jimmy.

:D

By Me.......... on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 02:05 pm:

Do you mean those dumb trees that sing and sound like a little old Jewish man when they talk ??
    My cat would freak out with one of those !! I got this one thing-it looked like a Lay's Potato Chip bag, and had a battery-powered tail, that came out of the top-the tail would switch around and shake when it was turned on----she thought it was pretty cool.....at least, that's what she told me.....(you know how some cats lie).....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 03:08 pm:

My cat still plays with her very first toy. A catnip filled stuffed mouse. 5 years later. That poor mouse is so raggedy and worn. But I still get a kick out of seeing her casually walking through the living room, seeing the toy from the corner of her eye, and wildly attacking it.

*smile*

By Me......... on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 03:20 pm:

It's funny how they try to be so nonchalant, like they don't even see it ( their toy, whatever...)
    then, all of a sudden, they whirl and ATTACK !!!
    My cat is also kind of clumsy, and it's funny when she misses her mark, or trips, or knocks something over, she tries to act really cool , like that's what she meant to do, all along !!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 03:24 pm:

Yeah, like when they are sitting on the edge of a surface, like a table, and fall off. They just get up and keep on going. LOL

By PetRock on Wednesday, December 16, 1998 - 10:52 pm:

One of the best cat toys I've purchased recently is a laser pointer. Cost 25 bucks but to see the way they chase after it is priceless.

Of course I have to be careful with it - I wouldn't want to burn out their little kitty retinas (not to mention my own. Well, I have human retinas, not kitty retinas.....)

My first cat toy was a child's fishing pole....I hung a rubber weight/sinker on it and would flick it across the room. The cats loved that too -- untill they broke it that is.

By MoonUnit on Thursday, December 17, 1998 - 09:57 pm:

Our cat Bear goes absolutely nuts over a piece of paper. When we first got him I went out and bought all these toys and he ignores them all for a screwed up piece of paper. He picks it up in his mouth and runs round like a maniac. So cute. Troll (the kitten) likes to play with your feet. You have to be really careful standing near the edge of the bed cause she jumps out and attacks then runs off again. I'm never buying cat toys again, all I need is some paper and my feet and my cats are happy.

By Me............ on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 11:12 am:

My cat has what we call her 'sad toy'. It consists of a long string with a glove tied on one end and a catnip mouse tied with a noose to the other end....Whenever she thinks she's home alone, she drags it through the house; yowling a mournful wail....she hates to be alone.........

By Liam on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 12:59 pm:

My cat's favorite toy is an old shoelace she likes to chase around. Wrapping paper and tissue paper a big hit as well-especially if you lay them over her. THe CD drive brings down the house when you open or close it.

The absolutely best toy, for me anyway, is the Dancing Christmas Tree someone gave me this. It's operated by a movement sensor. If you walk by it it starts to dance, and these eyes and a mouth appear out of the branches and start to move as the tree dances and sings Jingles Bells, etc. The cat pretends to hate it, but she sits near it, turned just to enough to put on the air of casual insouciance. SHe's busted though cause she keeps looking over at the tree just waiting for it to come on.

By Mel on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 01:20 pm:

My cat's favorite toy is a ball if tinfoil. I was told by a friend that this is not good for a cat, though I can't see why. All my cat will do is bat the tinfoil orb around on the hardwood floors, chasing it around and trying to pounce on it. I love to watch him do this. Partly because it's hilarious when he tries to pounce on it and slides across the floor into a wall (quite safely), but also because for the rest of the time he seems to mope around the house.

By Me............ on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 01:53 pm:

My kitty-cat loves to get inside paper bags and boxes.......she tries to get into the plastic bags with handles, also, but is always getting her head stuck in the handles....then she freaks out 'cause she thinks its attacking her and she starts running all over the house with the plastic bag billowing out behind her like a cape...I have to catch her and get it off, which is hard to do, because she is so totally freaked out !!! It really looks funny, but the poor thing is really scared !!!

By Liam on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 01:41 pm:

Another fun game is to put a piece of scotch tape on one their feet. My does this sort of Flashdance routine to get it off. She seems to like it though as her tail goes up and she runs over to me after she's gotten it off.

By Me........ on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 03:14 pm:

I always thought the scotch tape thing was a little bit mean.......I guess, if your cat LIKES it, though, then it's okay.........Last night, my cat told me that she didn't appreciate me (as she put it) telling the world all of her strange little kinks and quirks.........She said she was embarrassed and couldn't face her own internet group of kitty friends.......thanks to me........
    Then she leaned over and bit my hand really hard !! The rest of the night-she perched on the arm of the couch, with her back to me, staring at a blank wall......as if to let me know that the wall was more interesting than I was.............

By Pussy on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 05:26 pm:

what do you mean, "as if"?

By Me.......... on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 05:38 pm:

Okay, Cat.......get off the computer !!! I'm on my way home, right now !!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, December 24, 1998 - 01:14 am:

One cannot say too many times what a WONDERFUL venue sorabji.com is. GOD, I love it!

By Spokesperson of Canada Dry Ginger Ale on Saturday, December 26, 1998 - 06:09 pm:

Canada Dry Ginger Ale
    The Champagne of Ginger Ales*

contains:
    Carbonated Water
    Sugar/Glucose-Fructose (9.8/100ml)
    Citric Acid
    Natural Flavor
    Sodium Benzoate
    Colour

*Trademark of Beverages Canada Inc., Mississauga, Ontario L4W 4X1

By Not sure on Monday, January 25, 1999 - 11:03 pm:

anyone here interested in the pretty panty exchange?

By R.C. on Monday, January 25, 1999 - 11:49 pm:

Not Ev-en!

Actually, I take that back. Darrin might be interested... if you know where to find him.

By GoldBoy on Tuesday, January 26, 1999 - 11:29 pm:

Pretty panty exchange...i think not...though i do have some really old crusty boxers..ripe for the pickin'

you pick first though..

The Golden Boy

Hello R.C. ;-)

Back as spinal tap..and worse..

By Skottey on Tuesday, February 16, 1999 - 10:24 pm:

By Markus on Wednesday, February 17, 1999 - 11:48 am:

Get a freakin' life. Yeah, the guy is pathetic and creepy. But the same could be said about people who are obsessed with torturing him ad infinitum as well.

By PetRock on Wednesday, February 17, 1999 - 01:05 pm:

October 28, 1998: "I have grown tired of this, I grew tired of it a long time ago. Dont drag me into it with your insults and stop being so sensitive to this asshole IdiotBoy Loser."

Oh really Skottey?

By Markus on Wednesday, February 17, 1999 - 02:06 pm:

And I'll really be pissed if your sadistic little antics lead him back here to trash this place. We've already got too many cretins littering up the place. All he has to do is hit a search engine and plug in his name or URL and he gets this page. Then I think Slacker's advice would be apropos.

By Skottey on Wednesday, February 17, 1999 - 04:21 pm:

To be honest Pet Rock. I have not read this thread in months. Last night someone sent me that link via ICQ with the question "remember Haws?"
    At that point I followed the link and sure enough it was his page. I just thought I would post it here for all to enjoy. I really could give a shit less about this guy, that is why I have not read this thread in months. Truthfully I didn't even check to see if anybody else has found him again. Well, here he is.....

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Port/5311/index.html

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, February 18, 1999 - 06:38 am:

long time no see, Skottey... how's your son doing?

By Slacker on Sunday, March 28, 1999 - 03:12 pm:

it was arful dern nice of some bastard to post in my name some time back.
    i oughts ta kill ya.
    you know who you are, so step forward you coward ass mofo.
    think back cheese dick, nov 10-12/98.
    if you could be anyone you wanted to be why would you be me?
    ha!

By Gee on Monday, March 29, 1999 - 04:21 am:

heeheehee! "mofo"

God, that makes me laugh Every Time!

By Nick on Friday, May 7, 1999 - 11:12 pm:

ICQ # : 7002136
    Current/Last IP : 209.53.248.37
    First Name : nick
    Last Name : modrzejewski
    Nickname : QuIkSiLvEr
    First Email : nickthequik1@hotmail.com
    Home : Prince George, BC CANADA
    Home Phone : 250-563-9989
    Homepage : www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/6441/nick.html
    Birthdate : August 2, 1983

Info/About
    6 foot,dirty blonde hair,ice blue eyes.athletic,play baseball,basketball and golf.
    i am in grade 10. and if you have any other questions just ask i'm not shy.

By Uncle Eddie on Sunday, May 9, 1999 - 09:56 am:

Damn, boy, you're not hoping to live very long, are you?

By JERRY WHEELER on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 09:51 pm:

RIP!

By PetRock Pete on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 11:40 am:

Damn....the shit that turns up when you do a simple query on your name - this thread is over 6 years old and still here.

I'll have to send this to PJ.

Sadly, we've lost track of Liam.

And I can't really recall who Skottey or Slacker were. Oatmeal Boy on the other hand...I'll never forget that wipe.

By wisper on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 02:57 pm:

hello petrock!!

By Pete on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 12:17 pm:

Hey there wisper!

How're you doing? It's been a long time, eh?

By D on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 07:57 pm:

Ok, who is the idiot Boy?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact