PRISON PEN PALS @ Sorabji.com!

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: PRISON PEN PALS @ Sorabji.com!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By R.C. on Wednesday, April 7, 1999 - 03:44 am:

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, April 7, 1999 - 08:37 am:

R.C....

LOL@Your commentaries!!!

Ok some comments:

Castro: If that's REALLY his pic... *drool*

Stephen aka Eric Estrada: "My preference is a female relationship. However, males are welcome to write as long as their intentions are based on friendship and kept at an intellectual level." Translation: Bi/gay curious. :-)

Ramon: Any particular reason you picked this one for me, R.C.? I mean he's sexy as all get out, but does 6 years older qualify as "an older man?"

John (Inmate FL-M-39): Ummm... R.C., before you write to this guy, I'd wanna find out how is wife died in 1996. I mean, HELLO, he is in prison. *hehe*

Randy: ROTFLMAO @ the autographed jailbird pic. Oh and someone please let him know mail is 33 cents now.

Norbert: Ye gads and little catfishes is all I gotta say about this one.

Michael: Striking Picture indeed. Reminds me of those old pics of Jesse James.

Rob: Heck with Ramon, I want him!!! :)

Julio: I'm sure he got his loot. There are TONS of gullable men and women out there.

Patrick: "I'm 5'10, with a body that has been chiszeld to perfection from the years that I've been imprisoned." HA!!! He's not TOO stuck on himself is he???

Artie: I gotta help myself before I start helping prisoners. :)

Danny: LOL.. another case of "that pic's not him."

Patrick2: Prisoned temporarily??? Well duh, everyone but life/death rowers are temporary. hehe... but this one is cute.

I got enough troubles/worries of my own to even consider this road. I mean, but I guess there's folks out there that do and will. More power to them!

By Skottey on Wednesday, April 7, 1999 - 08:39 am:

I spent some time checking out the FL females yesterday, There is one lady on there that was set for release yesterday 4/6/99. I never realized that so many wonderful people were in prison. It is almost like the police look for the most wonderful women and lock them up. I mean really, all these women can be trusted and loved. A few bad check writers here, a couple husband beaters there, what a lovely bunch. There are so many great ones I cannot decide who to write to first!

By Margret on Wednesday, April 7, 1999 - 10:57 am:

R.C., this was entertaining until I got to Norberto, and then I felt bad. I am trying to think whether I have anything to offer to make someone staring death in the face everyday for however long feel better. Maybe book suggestions? I can't think of anything. Now Sheila could tell WaterFowl stories, and that would be good. But all I have are stories about cigarettes and apathy.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, April 7, 1999 - 11:30 am:

While Deathrow certainly is no basket of cherries, one has to remember why that person is there and the basket of cherries that his/her victim went through at his/her hands.

What must the victim have been thinking as they were staring death in the face.

This has been an editorial comment by PajamaBoy, and does not represent the opinions of Sorabji.com or its affiliates.

By Dumbass on Wednesday, April 7, 1999 - 09:36 pm:

if you do something very very very bad, you go to death row and sheila tells you waterfowl stories, until you die.

govern yourself accordingly.

By MoonUnit on Thursday, April 8, 1999 - 03:03 am:

I'm very upset Frankie only likes older woman *wiping the drool off my chin*

By Valerie on Monday, June 21, 1999 - 07:21 pm:

I have been writing an inmate since august of 98..his name is joey pelligrino. He has been a good friend and has donenothing to offend me or scare me in anyway.
    My advice for those who do want to write an inmate is look into there eyes(if pic is shown)If they are mean looking...beware.
    But if there is still a sparkle of life left...take a chance. These people need the friendship and the encouragement that they are still worth something to somebody.
    For anyone wanting to write Joey here is his address...joey pelligrino 513914-562
    Hardee Correctional Institution
    6901 State Road 62
    Bowling Green, Florida
    He's a great guy, and likes to hear from the outside world.

By R.C. on Tuesday, June 22, 1999 - 12:11 am:

One question: What's he in for?

Sorry/but I discriminate against rapists/child molesters & men who beat &/or kill their women. They ain't worth the price of a postage stamp.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact