the chaos and the addiction website...

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: the chaos and the addiction website...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Kymical addiction on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 05:50 pm:

some of you might know me as cellist, pervert, and all around wit mistress.

but i am also featured on a website...
    this is just like a shameless plug. and i know some of you might wonder:
    is there a mailing list for Chaos and the Addiction updates?
    are the photos of this phenomnon known as "the addiction?"

yer damn skippy...
    check it out, get addicted, come to a show, see what chaos looks like too...
    maybe you can be relaesed on our label as well..

http://www.lo-bango.com

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 06:02 pm:

thanks for finally sharing.....i am diggin what i hear so far, the AP review is pretty right on. my now defunct band was constantly aligned with LaBradford, why i dunno, they were far more talented then we. Anyway, i like the minimalist, deconstructive nature of what I am hearing.

keep on keepin on, texas needs music like this.....

By Kymical 12 on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:08 pm:

you should tell the chaos this...he likes to hear from people who have heard the sound...

unfortunately at this juncture accolades are wasted on me, the one member out of the loop.

but i am proud to say that i am featured on both of the releases on the lo-bango label.
    no one can say that except chaos.

the Misco stuff is mind blowing....hopefully chaos will soon be updating the site with thoe sounds...
    yowza!

i need to play again..

thanks for the compliment. maybe you should buy the c.d. you can now over the "internet"

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact