uh-huh

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: uh-huh
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 12:54 am:

I was at www.losers.org

This guys girlfriend is a gift from god - send money now!!

By moonit on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 01:10 am:

By moonit on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 01:11 am:

By Gee on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 03:48 am:

re: the guy who likes cartoon chicks. He may be a little odd, but he's got a point. Cartoon women (especially in comic books) usually look Perfect. Nobody in reality has bodies like some of those chicks.

and I have a question: lower on the page there's a girl in a white and pink uniform. Who is that? I recognize her from a cartoon I used to watch all the time when I was a kid. I remember everything about it except the Name!

she was in the cat one, I believe. I used to have that toy. a little action figure of Her came with it. I loved that cartoon. what was it??

By moonit on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 02:02 pm:

Is that the cartoon where there were five of them, I'm pretty sure my cousin had them - they turned into one big monster. Voltaron? No thats the name of a deep heat cream, uh.. I know it

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 02:06 pm:

Star Blazers?

By moonit on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 02:16 pm:

thats not the name I know it by

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 02:27 pm:

no, you are correct about Voltron, i wasthinking the character is from Star Blazers.

I loved both of these cartoons

By Rhiannon on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 04:26 pm:

Did you ever watch Robotech? I was obsessed with it when I was in 3rd grade. It was the only cartoon I ever saw where people kissed.

By heather on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 06:36 pm:

wow

the guy at the top was so lame.

why does it cost money to be married?

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 06:50 pm:

license
    blood tests
    justice or religious person to do ceromony
    food/drink
    place
    invites
    clothing
    honeymoon
    music/dj/band
    flowers
    cake
    rings

now almost all of these are not required to be "married" in a spiritual sense. I suppose you could do it for free.....otherwise, the above shit adds up fast!

By heather on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 07:20 pm:

if you can't pay for it yourself

you better start thinking of the free way- that's what i mean

By Gee on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 01:17 am:

VOLTRON! You're right, Moonit! that was driving me crazy.

I understand they have a new "and improved" version of that cartoon now.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact