To: The Martin Short Show.com

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: To: The Martin Short Show.com
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Pico on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 02:59 pm:

I really enjoy his NBC (WNBC in New York) television talk show. What a trip that he is the host. From SCTV to hosting from California. Wild, eh? http://www.themartinshortshow.com

By patrick on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 03:30 pm:

this is a joke right? i get it,,, yeah yeah I GET IT!!!!!

By Dougie on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 07:27 pm:

Martin Short is very talented, but I haven't seen his talk show. I used to love SCTV. Too bad they don't show reruns of it.

By patrick on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 07:33 pm:

he was funny at one time. i am surprised his show is still on the air.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 07:42 pm:

Yeah, well Conan O'Brien's still on. Need I say more?

By Patrick on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 07:50 pm:

i think conan to be the better of the three late night goons. have you ever seen his skit with the masturbating bear....?

By Rhiannon on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 07:52 pm:

Conan's good because he gets Scott Thompson on his show.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 07:54 pm:

WHAT??? Sacrilege, my young fellow. Surely, Letterman is the best of the 3, but his act's getting tired. I can't stay up that late anymore anyways.

By Patrick on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 07:54 pm:

Dave is washed up, and Jay has never been funny.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 07:59 pm:

I miss Tom Snyder. He was so bad he was good. Same with the Joe Franklin show in NYC.

By heather on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 11:19 pm:

conan's all about that sidekick guy

By Gee on Friday, February 25, 2000 - 06:15 am:

Mike Bullard. he's canadian. You americans tried to woo him away with the promise of much money, but he refused because he doesn't want to leave us. He kicks all your american talk-show hosts ass'.

By Spider on Friday, February 25, 2000 - 07:56 am:

Andy Richter? I like him.

By MapleLeaf on Friday, February 25, 2000 - 01:12 pm:

I agree with Gee on Mike Bullard.... the man is without equal. It is a pity the US public can't get to see him.

By Patrick on Friday, February 25, 2000 - 01:14 pm:

hey you guys got us with kids in the hall. alright? don't push it

By Gee on Saturday, February 26, 2000 - 02:12 am:

It's so cute when americans rave about Kids in the Hall and SCTV. We're all very impressed with your knowledge of our country. Waytogo!

By semillama on Sunday, February 27, 2000 - 06:21 pm:

Thank you. It didn't take us long to find all the things that make Canada worthwhile.

*ducking, hides behind a long string of code*

Although Upright Citizens Brigade is much funnier than Kids in the Hall.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact