Dialpad,thank me later

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Dialpad,thank me later
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 04:10 pm:

I have tried to use firetalk,yahoo messinger
    etc.,I can,t figure any of it out.But this I could
    work free phone calls to anyone with a
    PC.http://www.dial
    pad.com/

By _____ on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 04:51 pm:

you can call regular phones, too.

it sounds like streaming media with net congestion and there's a delay, but it works.

i'd tell you my username but you wouldn't call me anyway.

By _____ on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 05:31 pm:

c'mon people. you're all s'posed to jump in and say, "we'd call you! we love you!". then, i'd get a big ego and be even more unpleasant.

but, no. you won't even do that for me, will you?

By droopy on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 05:35 pm:

i love you. let me whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

By patrick on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 05:38 pm:

i wanna talk to the cat

By Ed Meese on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 06:13 pm:

Ever seen a grown man naked Johnny?

By _____ on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 06:42 pm:

By _____ on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 12:40 am:

and, STILL. . .no one wants my dialpad id.

By agatha on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 01:21 am:

i do.

i love you.

By Gee on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 02:38 am:

awww.

that was cute. and not in a sickly way, either.

By _____ on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 03:00 am:

i love you too, agatha. and you, droopy, but in a non-touching sort of way. dig?

By J on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 09:50 am:

Give it to me ,it,s the only thing I can figure out,I,ll call you,but is that picture of that cat your trying to get rid of real,cause that critter just looks demented.

By _____ on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 12:01 pm:

Wilford_Brimley

i don't always have the thing on, though. like now, for instance, cos i'm at work and this sound card is only half-duplex.

the cat looks pretty much like that except he's very skinny and the photo was pinched in photoshop, making him look fat.

he's possessed . . . by a demon! (said in a nina hagen voice)

By agatha on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 04:29 pm:

gee, i was trying to be funny, but thanks for the compliment.

By J on Wednesday, May 3, 2000 - 07:25 pm:

____,I,ll call you.

By Vali on Tuesday, January 1, 2002 - 05:11 pm:

dialpad.com

By Cat on Tuesday, January 1, 2002 - 05:40 pm:

Notice that Dave. never gave out his Dialpad ID. Bloody dialtease.

By dave. on Tuesday, January 1, 2002 - 09:11 pm:

wilford_brimley

i've been getting mail addressed to mr. brimley. hmmmm, i wonder how that happened.

By Cat on Tuesday, January 1, 2002 - 09:18 pm:

Hey you! Come on YIM will ya.

By J on Wednesday, January 2, 2002 - 01:20 am:

Dialpad is fucked now,it's not free,there goes my free crank phone calls,it hurts.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact