I can't leave that Alanis lyrics generator alone

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: I can't leave that Alanis lyrics generator alone
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Margret on Friday, March 24, 2000 - 10:59 am:

"Why"

Inadequately Educated So-Called Citizens, Constitution Not-Reading Sheep, Politically Unsophisticated Detritus of a Culture of Entitlement
    Why God, Why?
    Constitution Not-Reading Sheep, Undeserving Scions of Social Contractual Genius, When People Call the United States a Democracy
    Why God, Why?

What have I done to deserve this Red, White, and Blue horror?
    Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of When People Call the United States a Democracy
    Like a James Madison character, I'm wordy and alone
    Why God, Why?

Coke and/or Pepsi Choosing Nitwits, Inadequately Educated So-Called Citizens, Americans
    Why God, Why?
    When People Call the United States a Democracy, Americans, Politically Unsophisticated Detritus of a Culture of Entitlement
    Why God, Why?

What have I done to deserve this Red, White, and Blue disaster that is my life?
    Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of When People Call the United States a Democracy
    Why God, Why?

What have I done to deserve this Red, White, and Blue misery?
    Why God, Why?

Why God, Why?
    Why God, Why?
    Why God, Why?
    Why God, Why?

By semillama on Friday, March 24, 2000 - 12:44 pm:

That's actually pretty good.

By dribble on Friday, March 24, 2000 - 01:20 pm:

no it isn't. though accurate enough, it's at best petulant whining - the kind of limp self-criticism that americans like to indulge in to make themselves feel smart. the "why god, why" refrain is just pathetic - no defiance or independance, just a passive and mopey list of grievances. maybe it's just a white thing - james brown to george clinton to chuck d. and on up would write songs that said "we're going to change things and you can't stop us".

if you waste your time wondering what you've done to deserve this, you deserve it.

By Margret on Friday, March 24, 2000 - 02:29 pm:

That would be the Chuck D. lyrics generator, a different engine and how.

By semillama on Friday, March 24, 2000 - 06:24 pm:

But Morrissette is Canadian.

i would love to see the Chuck D. generator, or maybe the Cypress Hill generator.

By Mavis on Friday, March 24, 2000 - 07:04 pm:

i would like to see the wesley willis generator

or even better the handsome family generator

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact