What the.... aka Tragic Websites

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: What the.... aka Tragic Websites
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Monday, June 12, 2000 - 11:40 pm:

By wisper on Tuesday, June 13, 2000 - 01:27 am:

*vomit material*- ah yes, candy ravers. Why am i not surprised. Every day i try to defend these people in conversation for god knows what reason, and everyday they put out crap like this. STOP EXPLOITING HELLO KITTY you dirty bastards. That's all i ask. She didn't do anything to you! "baptized mah cudle puppie!!!!" ?!?! that thing should be used as an anti-E government add.
    (and she only got 18% bitch at thespark.com HAH!)

*13 year olds*- i remember them. And the wave of disbelief at cattygoths.com I still can't sleep at night ;)

*this one*- sigh. he really is desperate for media now, isn't he? ouch ouch ouch.

*for J*- his name is Khash. Loooove that 'style' page, it's like his lifestyle has corporate sponsorships. So now i know what happens to all the guys i went to highschool with. How dare you put Depeche Mode on the same page with OMD. I'll kill you.

</end bitchrant>

By J on Tuesday, June 13, 2000 - 03:20 am:

Hey,Moonit,that was just up my alley!!! J loves Moonit.You should have hooked up with the man you told us about,next time,and there will be one,you go.Do it for you,do it for Janny,just do it.

By moonit on Tuesday, June 13, 2000 - 04:56 am:

Oh J I love you. Your posts make me smile. Apart from the ones where I'm not meant to of course.
    I knew you'd love him.

Hes the money. Or something.

By J on Tuesday, June 13, 2000 - 07:45 pm:

By Isolde on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 08:01 pm:

By J on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 09:10 pm:

I want to see the guy in the shower project move on to phase 2,showering with straight men,what was it he asked?Are you man enough?

By moonit on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 12:59 am:

By moonit on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 12:59 am:

fuckit

By J on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 01:38 pm:

Hey Moonit,it's working today,this is where you found Mr.Toejam,what a great site,I can really waste alot of time in the archives.Two thumbs up!!!

By wisper on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 11:37 pm:

By moonit on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 11:46 pm:

hahahahahah Loved that one

By Cat on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 12:59 am:

Hands off Wisper...he's mine, allllll mine! Now...if only I could find where I put my bible.

Love that desire for a Norse/Germanic woman...where was the thread that someone mentioned JesusNazi?

By Zephyr on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 09:44 am:

the HitlerJesus affair...on the thread about the death penalty...

That "Jesus" dude cracks me up! It's not everyday that you find such religous quality as that!

By J on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 01:56 pm:

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 02:52 pm:

I've seen those, aren't they great?

By crimson on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 03:40 pm:

i've got the "rubberburner" site on my links list now. ye gods, that's funny...for all the wrong reasons.

By moonit on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 08:34 pm:

I can never figure out if these people are just
    taking the piss or deadly serious.

this concerns me

By Isolde on Wednesday, October 11, 2000 - 04:50 am:

me too, it's corrupting the moral fiber of our world.

By T on Wednesday, October 11, 2000 - 12:40 pm:

how do you guys find this stuff?!! thanks for sharing.

By pez on Wednesday, October 11, 2000 - 12:59 pm:

ve hav vays

By Col. Klink on Wednesday, October 11, 2000 - 01:01 pm:

Velly velly intellesting.

By Tampona on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 08:47 am:

oh my god!I've suddenly developed irreversible PMS
    after viewing those shower shots

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact