malepregnancy

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: malepregnancy
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Sam on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 10:57 pm:

By Antigone on Saturday, July 1, 2000 - 09:46 pm:

This site is a work of art!

Seriously, though, I'd like to be able to become pregnant. I think it sucks that women get to have all the fun.

By J on Sunday, July 2, 2000 - 10:16 am:

I feel your sarcasm

By Antigone on Sunday, July 2, 2000 - 01:42 pm:

I wasn't being sarcastic.

By Biro on Monday, July 3, 2000 - 01:20 am:

Go to the meat department- check out an 8lb turkey and imagine that coming out of whatever orifice a male would give birth. Also the 9 months of carrying the baby, the kicking, the nausea, the cravings for disgusting food. The INTENSE pain of the delivery........ thats why women give birth, we can handle it. My husband passed out when I was given a shot of pitocin. Oh, and last but not least hemaroids (sp) - not a pretty sight, and that extra weight ......... so, if males ever get the chance to deliver I say GO FOR IT........ you have my blessing!!!!!!

By J on Monday, July 3, 2000 - 02:48 am:

Antigone,will you have my baby?Biro,you REALLY have been there,me too. WTF was I thinking???

By Jay on Monday, July 3, 2000 - 07:36 am:

i had a health teacher tell me giving birth was like shitting out a watermelon. women can have that shit. a fucking watermelon for chrissake.

By Biro on Monday, July 3, 2000 - 10:03 pm:

shitting out a watermelon - think about it, lots of water and pits...... pushing out a baby is like having the worst period....... and what about stretch marks? Didn't have any myself, thanks mum! So guys,what have you got to gripe about? Am in a maudlin mood.... dont mess with me.

By Nate on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 01:18 pm:

we get to gripe about the fact that y'all get to have the chitlins AND the careers. fucking up our society by not staying home and raising the kids like you should be.

or flitting around fucking losers who will bail on you as soon as you show, leaving your sons without fathers to show them how to be men.

thanks for the apple, eve.

By patrick on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 01:30 pm:

ouch!

By Jay on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 03:09 pm:

yeah, you're not allowed to rent here anymore!

By agatha on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 03:14 pm:

nate, eat my ass.

By patrick on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 04:13 pm:

that might have been the wrong invitation, depending on what your intentions were there agatha.

By semillama on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 07:07 pm:

I think if you wanted to hurt Nate's feelings, you would have to say "NAte, I would never allow you to eat my ass."

HOLY FUCK

My new Lucky Boy alarm clock just went off. Thanks to Mavis for the gift. There is no way in hell anyone could sleep through that clock.

Lucky Boy: www.archiemcphee.com

By Nate on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 08:08 pm:

i don't think anyone is looking to hurt my feelings or inviting me to eat their ass. i think agatha was just relating her deep disagreement with what i wrote.

which is good, because intellegent people don't agree on all things.

By Cat on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 09:59 pm:

Speak for yourself...I'm sticking little pins in my Nate voodoo doll right now.

And if you're smart...you'll start agreeing with me before I feed the doll to my mulcher.

By Nate on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 10:19 pm:

shit.

but i'm not afraid of your hoodoo curses, princess.

By Cat on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 11:46 pm:

Guess whose dog has a new chew toy?

By Gee on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 11:58 pm:

I was going to say something and then I realized I'd already said it before. I hate when that happens!

have any of you people ever seen "Kissed"? I'm going to borrow that from the library next. I picked up "Dead Man Walking" tonight. I can't wait to compare more closely. I really really want to see "Kissed" though, and my two excitments are conflicting.

I just realized how sad that sounds.

By agatha on Thursday, July 6, 2000 - 12:00 am:

nate always knows what i mean.

By Jay on Thursday, July 6, 2000 - 08:06 am:

feed the doll to your "hot carl muncher"? indeed. i have two voodoo dolls on my desk. from some place in new orleans. i think they're good vibe dolls though. they did come with pins. hmmmmmm.

By patrick on Thursday, July 6, 2000 - 12:04 pm:

and i'm here to throw the proverbial monkeywrench in the machinery from time to time.

i met hot carl over the weekend. Its a famed story in my circle. a mannequin head, combined with foam sealant and some brown paints, make for an excellent hot carl to place on your mantle.

By Jay on Thursday, July 6, 2000 - 02:44 pm:

now i'm really confused. happens easily.
    does hot carl hang with brucifer?
    i've always had fucked up names for people sort of like seinfeld called that guy the soup nazi.
    some of mine:
    The Dentist-this crazy neighbor of mine who would yell and scream like an absolute maniac but if you saw him in the hall he would act totally normal. plus he was a dentist.
    John Cougar-this guy at a local bar who has a really bad mullet haircut and dances to the jukebox like john cougar mellencamp.
    Tits-neighborhood dog with udders that hang to the ground.
    I'll kill you-bartender at local bar who got drunk one time and told someone he'd kill them if he ever saw them there. used like: "where'd you go tonight?" "we went to the chattaway" "oh yeah, was i'll kill you working?"
    morroco-this guy who always wears one of those moroccon style shirts.
    they go on and on.

By Biro on Thursday, July 6, 2000 - 10:32 pm:

There was a guy called Blind Bob (for obvious reasons) who got on the same bus as me every morning, at some point during the ride he would stand up and shout "YOU HAVEN'T GOT A POT TO PISS IN" to no-one in particular... us regulars were used to it so took no notice, some of the tourists (this was London) used to take umbrage to his statement.... poor sod, his only claim to fame was the same statement day after day. I kinda like the continuity. If for some reason he wasn't on the bus we would all get into a discussion about where he was, hope he was okay, etc. Eccentricity, love it!!!!!!!

By Antigone on Sunday, July 9, 2000 - 06:40 am:

Been on vacation. I'm back.

Biro, I could handle it. My girlfriend is the one in the relationship who can't stand the sight of blood/vomit/name your bodily fluid, so not everybody fits the mold. And, I got two words for the orifice: C Section. And I already weigh 270lb. What's an extra 8? Piffle. All the other stuff I can handle. It comes with the territory...

By Cat on Sunday, July 9, 2000 - 05:14 pm:

Welcome back Elvisboy. I'd be willing to let you get my joey in your pouch...so long as you airfreight it down here as soon as it bounces out. I'm thinking of calling it Cunnamulla Wollongong...cool huh?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact