Images

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Images
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Nelly on Friday, January 9, 1998 - 04:26 pm:

By A on Friday, January 9, 1998 - 05:10 pm:
    Nelly, I have some more sites for you if you enjoy really nice images. Think of all those famous artists you know about. There is a way to view their masterpieces at http://witcombe.bcpw.sbc.edu/ARTLinks.html Check out Vermeer. He's one of my faves.

Also, from Netscape's cool sites I found photos that kids took in NYC at http://www.eyesofachild.com/
    Those kids are really talented.

Happy hunting.

By Nelly on Sunday, January 11, 1998 - 11:55 am:
    Thanks, A. The art links one is very useful, but the URL was goofed up a bit. It's

http://witcombe.bcpw.sbc.edu/ARTHLinks.html

or, for the cut-and-paste challenged, here.

I appreciate Fine Art, but my web quest the other day was more in the nature of Visual Art Objects Found For Under $10 at Yard Sales and Flea Markets. Which can sometimes be real fine.

But that's a topic for a new thread!

By Fart sucker on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 11:18 am:

nelly i like your art ,but i have to say it sucks

By All u suck on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 11:19 am:

i m going to destroy this site I KNOW ITS PASSWORD

By Pin head on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 11:20 am:

suk ur butt

By agatha on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 01:54 pm:

heh. random.

hakr, d00d!

By Antigone on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 01:41 am:

Fuck with this site and I'll get some chums in Santa Barbara to chew you a new asshole.

By Nate on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 04:35 am:

santa barbara is full of chum

By Antigone on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 11:27 am:

santa claus is up your bum

By patrick on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 11:46 am:

santa clause lane is in santa barbara

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact