Vote swappin'

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Vote swappin'
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Antigone on Sunday, October 29, 2000 - 07:10 pm:

Have yer cake and eat it too...

By Isolde on Sunday, October 29, 2000 - 08:12 pm:

Damn, I wish it had loaded. Maybe I'll come back later.

By Nate on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 12:20 am:

fjcmgnja.

that should be criminal.

gore is evil.

By Antigone on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 01:04 am:

So are you. Yer point?

By Mutton on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 01:24 am:

By Isolde on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 08:30 am:

Excellent. That's probably one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen.

By Margret on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 09:11 am:

the american people should be good and fucking tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. it is my sincere hope that al gore loses the election, and loses it PRECISELY because his disgusting party counted too much on being able to strike fear into the hearts of women between the ages of 18-40 and independent voters, and ralph nader got all those votes. fuck it, maybe w. got some, too. why? because the stupid fucking so called 'democratic' party is never going to wake up and smell the catshit as long as it's the intention of pussy assholes everywhere to only vote a 3rd party candidate as long as it won't help the republican.

By semillama on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 10:14 am:

Ethics? hello? Um, I think there used to be some around here somewhere...Maybe they're under the couch...

No, Mr. Bush, I said "Ethics" not "Ethnics"...No, I don't think I can describe what they look like, you'd have to have seen them to know what they look like...SO I guess you can't help look....

Mr. Gore, it isn't necessary to set aside a part of the surplus for ethics, they don't cost anything but are worth more than gold...Ok, sorry to confuse you there...

Fuck 'em if they can't take my vote.

By Nate on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 10:16 am:

i told A. that if she voted gore i'm voting bush to square cancel out her vote.

i'm glad nader has no chance in hell, though.

ah fuck it all. it won't be long before i take the helm.

we need a good dictator and a distinct class structure that allows the aristocracy to focus on real issue instead of public opinion and making money.

By Margret on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 10:23 am:

let me know when you've achieved some sort of distinction that qualifies you as 'the best'. uh-huh. oh, and read something.

By Isolde on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 12:38 pm:

So, Nate, when can we expect your dictatorship to begin?

By Nate on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 08:24 pm:

bah, the best part is that you won't even know it has begun.

no one will.

we'll keep presenting you with choices and you'll continue to make descisions that don't mean a thing.

a go right on running this earth into the ground.

stop the spin.

remove the stars.

ah hah. fuck you all.

you'll never realize what's going on and soon the demons among us will rise up and humans will fulfil their potential.

like so many thanksgiving turkeys.

mm.

dinner.

By Antigone on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 08:40 pm:

You've been goof toonsin' the love nugget again, I see...

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 01:41 am:

Sounds good, Nate. I think I'll go to my island this weekend. That would be fun. Maybe geek boy wants to come with me. Oh yes. A weekend. On an island. In the middle of Canada...hrm. Maybe not. Argh. Sleep, I think, must occur.

By Tba on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 01:54 pm:

By semillama on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 03:21 pm:

Umm...that's the same link that started this thread. You know that, right?

I can think of a few folks i's swap spit with, but I'm hanging on to my vote.

By Tba on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 03:58 pm:

umm, yes. there have been developments. you know that? nobody, and i mean no body, gets my vote. ever.

By Nate-cube on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 05:25 pm:

YOU DIDN"T FOLLOW IT DID YOU SEM? YOU ARE ACADEMIC STUPID EVIL.

By cube-llama on Wednesday, November 1, 2000 - 12:45 pm:

OF COURSE I AM STUPID EVIL.

I AM A SUBGENIUS AFTER ALL.

By CUBED-ISOLDE on Wednesday, November 1, 2000 - 12:54 pm:

PRAISE "BOB"

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact