A prince?

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: A prince?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 05:06 am:

By Hal on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 06:46 pm:

That has to be the second most frightening thing I've ever seen... He looks like a woman with a mustache

By wisper on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 08:04 pm:

that's a goddamn chick, i don't care what you say.
    i just pray that he's another one of those Lee Jeans jokes, like rubberburner.com and my fav,Super Greg.

unlike this guy.

By agatha on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 10:54 pm:

that is so totally fake. it's making me want to make up a page like that.

By moonit on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 01:31 am:

I wanted to do a fake out band page.

I'm just lazy

By patrick on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 11:16 am:

super greg site has been around for a while and Ive seen him in commercials since

By Czarina on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 12:56 pm:

By J on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 03:14 pm:

Why do these guys always say they are hetrosexual?

By wisper on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 03:40 pm:

peter pan is great. I wish there were more people in the world like him. That guy really, truly, does not give a fuck what anyone else thinks.
    He would be the best dad in the whole word, too ;)

By J on Tuesday, May 29, 2001 - 03:46 pm:

If you looked under his fashions link,you would realize what fun he would be at Halloween.

By Uh sutherner lookin for a ride to Valdosta on Sunday, June 3, 2001 - 06:46 am:

As soon as I laid eyes on that photo the word scary came to mind moonit. Before seeing Hal's reaction.
    like on todays Simpsons rerun, Flanders lost it and said in the mental ward, "i'm getting a little chilly, would you pass me another straight-jacket?" My dod took me and my brother to see "StraightJacket" with Bette Davis on Canal Street down here in New OrLeAns. And loveing it.

By _southern-bell on Sunday, June 3, 2001 - 07:04 am:

Hey Czarina, that is out of Rule! think i'll stop off in Florida on my way through Valdosta.
    Thanks.

"Off to Wherever!"

By I better go now on Sunday, June 3, 2001 - 07:06 am:

wait, wait, . . . why is super Greg askin' that chick about the "h- thang". . . ?

excuse me, . . what?

By horrified on Sunday, June 3, 2001 - 07:07 am:

DON'T look Under his fashions! how dare you.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact