THE REPTILIAN BRAIN

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: THE REPTILIAN BRAIN
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By _p on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 10:56 pm:

By pez on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 02:27 am:

reminds me of a story about a man who drank an entire bottle of cough syrup.

By Dave on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 12:00 pm:

Thanks, checked it out. Having observed SUVs on the road,I was well aware of the reptile brain. Have no idea what he was talking about re the illuminati, however. Some kinda crank.

By Spunky it on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 12:20 pm:

By No Refills on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 12:40 pm:

Thanks for those sites

By Spunky on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 01:14 pm:

By D. Eric on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 04:12 pm:

"You see, what I think is that there is no such thing as the Illuminati, and that the satanic one world conspiracy is being perpetrated by a diabolical collusion of the Kiwanis, Rotary and Shriners organizations--the triple prongs of satan's trident. they are the real power behind the world bank and other global provocateurs. The
    Illumninati is really just a wine company in Italy. But the Shriners are very evil--those clown costumes are just a clever ruse. They were really behind the French Revolution also Hitler. Your friends have all been duped by the Shriners, Rotarians and Kiwanis."

By RAW on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 01:47 am:

Dave claims to know me

By semillama on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 09:04 am:

Fascinating - I just began my fifth re-read of the Illuminatus trilogy. This is in preparation to take another stab at Finegans Wake, which is the only book that I haven't been able to finish and that galls me.

Lots of coincidences are occuring to me - mainly involving thinking about a band from the 80's and then the next song on the radio is by them, or thinking about some subject and then the next question on the game show is on that. and such.

By wisper on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 12:13 pm:

for the past while i’ve been having this problem with digital clocks. It started several months ago and has yet to let up. At first, whenever i would look at a digital clock it would be 3:33. *Every time*, which is strange in itself since it can only be 3:33 twice a day. But every time i looked at a clock, without fail, it was 3:33. It went on like that for a few months, then it started to go to 1:11, 12:12 and ect. All the repeating numbers. I’m getting rather concerned. Now it’s gone into not only repeating numbers, but reversals too like 12:21 and such. EVERY TIME.

By Man from Utah on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 12:43 am:

It is true that all mammals carry a 'reptilian brain'.
    However, mammals 'evolved' from the reptilian line with the appearance of all mammals some 200 Million years ago, with earliest known reptilian lines existing some 200-300 Million years ago.

The Human brain is explained if the 'mammalian' volume of the Human brain 'evolved' from the reptilian volume.

>(It was the interbreeding or fusing of reptilian DNA to mammal DNA >which created >the Illuminati reptilian-human hybrid bloodlines and >allows the "purest" of this >breed to move between human and reptilian >form.)

Fusing Reptilian DNA to Mammal DNA would morphologically produce a specimen much different than a Mammal or Human. Technically considered
    unethical by genetic scientists, Transgenesis excluded regarding small gene segments only.

Fusing Reptilian DNA to Human DNA would morphologically produce a specimen much different than a Reptilian or Human. Technically considered unethical by genetic scientists, Transgenesis excluded regarding small gene segments only.

>'move between human and reptilian form'

I do not believe a Human-Reptilian hybrid could 'move between' the two states, especially if it is a pure hybrid form, given that hybrids of
    any two different species can only exist in a hybrid condition.

>(This is classic Illuminati behaviour. Fighting each other and humanity >to the death to impose their will and dominance. Winner takes it all)

Sounds more like a Human than an Illuminati, but whos keeping score?

>(The movie and television industry is not only controlled by the >reptilian bloodlines, it was created by them in the first place. The >Illuminati are controlled by the traits of their reptilian brain and >they seek to manipulate humanity through the manipulation and >stimulation of the reptilian part of our brain.)

Actually thats not Illuminati, its called 'Hollywood'.

By Nate on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 12:56 am:

macro evolution is a moronic concept.

By semillama on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 09:47 am:

Mojo Nixon says that Mormons are in cahoots with the aliens, who control Disney and McDonald's, ina plot to make us all weak, sterile, and souless.

By wisper on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 11:01 am:

and let’s not forget the reverse vampires.

By Czarina on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 11:39 am:

Its working.My soul's already gone.

By pez on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

so don't eat at mickey d's. duh. not hard at all.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact