Star Wars Twin

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Star Wars Twin
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 05:25 pm:

http://www.outofservice.com/starwars/
    index.html#test

Here's my results and my brothers:

Openess:  High scorers tend to be original,
    creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend
    to be conventional, down to earth, narrow
    interests, uncreative.  

You: high (80 percentile)
    Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and
    thoughtful Jedi master challenges the
    establishment, encouraging his pupils to
    unlearn what they have learned and see the
    world in novel, creative ways.
       Your younger sibling: high (76 percentile)
    Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and
    resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring
    new ideas and developing novel solutions to
    everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

conscientious: High scorers tend to be
    reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined,
    careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized,
    undependable, negligent.  

You: high (64 percentile)
    Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great
    integrity and responsibility whose talent for
    organization has streamlined the Alliances
    communications, decision-making, &
    accounting.
       Your younger sibling: low (25 percentile)
    Admiral Ozzel -- A generally conscientious
    soldier who is susceptible to occasional
    lapses & blunders, such as the mistake he
    made at the beginning of the imperial assault
    on the rebel base at Hoth.

Extraversion:High scorers tend to be
    sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low
    scorers tend to be introverted, reserved,
    inhibited, quiet.  

You: low (15 percentile)
    Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice
    planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally
    shy, leading a solitary existence.
       Your younger sibling: high (83 percentile)
    Lando Calrissian -- An energetic, sociable
    man. He is adventure seeking, talkative, and
    socially skilled.

High scorers tend to be good natured,
    sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low
    scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh,
    callous.  

Agreeableness: You: high (69 percentile)
    Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal,
    sensitive, and sympathetic.
       Your younger sibling: very low (8 percentile)
    Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry
    tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.

Neuroticism: High scorers tend to be
    nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low
    scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure,
    hardy.  

You: very low (5 percentile)
    Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual
    who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,.
    when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is
    brave and relaxed, even when in great danger
    (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty
    hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's
    palace).
       Your younger sibling: very high (87
    percentile)
    Tuscan warriors -- These inhabitants of
    Tatooine are unpredictable, temperamental,
    and excitable, and known to be especially
    moody in their difficult teenage years.

By eri on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 07:33 pm:

Openness
    You: very high (90 percentile)
    Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.
    Your spouse: low (30 percentile)
    Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru -- Taking the role of Luke Skywalkers Guardians on Tatooine, they prefer to focus on pragmatic everyday needs of moisture farming. They are generally unwilling to entertain Luke's broader vision, protecting Luke from new ideas (even if they know some of them to be true!).

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You: very high (89 percentile)
    Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.
    Your spouse: neither high nor low (41 percentile)
    Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You: very high (93 percentile)
    Lando Calrissian -- An energetic, sociable man. He is adventure seeking, talkative, and socially skilled.
    Your spouse: very low (12 percentile)
    Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You: high (63 percentile)
    Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.
    Your spouse: very low (4 percentile)
    Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You: low (32 percentile)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.
    Your spouse: high (84 percentile)
    Tuscan warriors -- These inhabitants of Tatooine are unpredictable, temperamental, and excitable, and known to be especially moody in their difficult teenage years.

This is absolutely hillarious. I am married to the evil emperor. This thing is so far off on some things. I challenge the establishment-yeah, I am a housewife, isn't that challenging the establishment. Unperterbed even during the most dangerous missions-yeah, right, I'm not tempermental or excitable at all, and never moody :). This is a kick, though.

By wisper on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 01:55 am:

i just scored me alone. I'm highest as Yoda
    and C3P0.

By heather on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 04:27 am:

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
    You: very high (96 percentile)
    Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.
    Your younger sibling: neither high nor low (53 percentile)
    Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You: very high (89 percentile)
    Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.
    Your younger sibling: very high (98 percentile)

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You: neither high nor low (48 percentile)
    Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.
    Your younger sibling: high (79 percentile)
    Luke Skywalker -- An ambitious, energetic, and adventuresome young man. He longs to leave the slow paced, lonely life on Tattooine.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You: low (27 percentile)
    Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.
    Your younger sibling: very low (10 percentile)
    Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You: very low (4 percentile)
    Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).
    Your younger sibling: low (22 percentile)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

a cross between boba fett and an ewok. very nice.

wonder how it would look if my sister took the test.

By patrick on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 11:46 am:

By patrick on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 11:47 am:

shit

By Darth Spunky on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 11:55 am:

Yeah, you all better watch it, after all I am the evil emporor palpatine!

By Boba Spunky on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 12:09 pm:

Here is what I get when I do it:
    Openess:
    You: low (20 percentile)
    Admiral Ackbar -- When Admiral Ackbar engages in battle, he does so by the book. His tactics are generally conservative preferring to avoid creative, risky, or novel plans except in rare circumstances.
    The other person: neither high nor low (47 percentile)
    Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.
    Conscientious:
    You: high (69 percentile)
    Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.
    The other person: neither high nor low (58 percentile)
    Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).
    Extraversion:
    You: very low (5 percentile)
    Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.-THAT'S TWICE! I MUST BE A WAMPA!
    The other person: high (79 percentile)
    Luke Skywalker -- An ambitious, energetic, and adventuresome young man. He longs to leave the slow paced, lonely life on Tattooine.
    Agreeableness:
    You: low (27 percentile)
    Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.
    The other person: high (63 percentile)
    Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.-BETTER THEN EMPOROR PALPATINE
    Neuroticism:
    You: high (71 percentile)
    C-3P0 -- This fussy droid is generally anxious and nervous with a constitution that often seems unsuitable for the danger in which it finds itself.
    The other person: neither high nor low (43 percentile)
    Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").

By J on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 12:48 pm:

I did it solo too,Openess:Yoda 96% Conscientious:Admiral Ackbar 83% Eextroversion: Lando Calrissian 98% Agreeableness:Obi-Wan Kenobi 96% Neuroticism:Princess Leia 3%

By eri on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 02:41 pm:

So, who was "the other person"?

By spunky on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 02:49 pm:

you silly

By eri on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 03:07 pm:

I do have to admit that the Chewbacca seems closer to me than the R2D2. I am a little more neurotic under stressful situations.

Twice Qui-Gon, but I don't even think he's cute. That just sux. :)

Yeah, I would want to leave the slow paced life of Tatooine too. I don't know if I am all that adventurous, though. Think I got closer to me on that one.

I think it is funny that on the conscientious part we were actually reversed. You must forget your lack of conscientiousness with your dirty stuff around the house hehehehehehe.

Rule bound and conservative, yeah that actually is me. At least I am often ingenious in my approach to problem solving. Maybe it is all the practice.

For you, though, I don't know if I like the bounty hunter any better than Emperor Palpatine. They're both freaks.

C3PO seems right on target. In fact, I think I said the same thing about you last night :).

As far as the wampa's, honey, if you could you know you would live in a cave with no forms of human contact outside, if I would let you get away with it. In fact, I remember fighting about this when we lived in Apple. Mostly that was because you didn't like my friends, though and that fight stopped once we started hanging out with Brenna and Paul.

You are so admiral ackbar.

I have a funny I will have to tell you later.

By agatha on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 03:28 pm:

me:
    90% openness
    8%conscientious (i disagree! i'm just disorganized..)
    93% extravert
    87% agreeable
    22% neurotic

dave:
    24% open
    58% conscientious
    9% extravert
    22% agreeable
    32% neurotic

i don't know...

dave, you do it, and see if you get similar results.

By spunky on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 03:46 pm:

dave is a wampa?

By semillama on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 04:01 pm:

well, DUH.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact