my own fuckin website

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: my own fuckin website
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 02:48 pm:

finally

mille nico

you can see the current summer gear if you like. the rest of the site is still under construction but you get the idea.

By semillama on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 08:08 pm:

That's pretty cool. I like what the navigation
    looks to be shaping up to be. I swear, one
    day, I will order something, but it would
    proabbaly be a gift and I don't know when I'll
    be inthat situation.

By moonit on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 01:36 am:

I want to be thin and wear rocket undies

By Platypus on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 01:53 am:

Yeah, me too. Do you make rocket undies for plump midgets?

By pez on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 02:02 am:

or maybe slightly hefty tall grrrls?

By agatha on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 03:14 am:

By moonit on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 05:43 am:

By patrick on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 11:18 am:

you guys are sidetracking my thread fools!

the panties/tee's come in 3 sizes as far as i know. no different than any other garment.

pez the model for those is 6'2". girl is as tall as me with no shoes on.

my wife wears them and she's curvy and full figured....

if i see "grrrl" (or "boi" for that matter) again im going to upchuck in your cherrios

By agatha on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 11:28 am:

your wife is hardly what i would call full figured. you've been in la too long, apparently.

By patrick on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 11:32 am:

the last pics you saw of her, nudies or not were taken over two years ago.

shes not skinny by any means. she has a cute pooch, pushing (she'd probably kill me but Im trying to make a point here) 135#+

maybe my definition of "full figured" is different than yours. fullfigured means full and normal looking. i would consider any of the girls in those catalog shots full figured.

By agatha on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:22 pm:

mmhmmm, our definitions are different. i think of full figured as the chicks in the botticelli paintings. who was that one model on the front of the last catalog?

did you look at that link? rhianon, did you? i laughed for like a half hour last night at that website.

By patrick on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:26 pm:

that one model on the cover of the spring catalog is the same girl, the brunette, in the summer catalog you see on line. same girl. she has a fantastic chameleon-like ability.

By patrick on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:35 pm:

we're so damn grateful our pal nick is makin the sight. nick, former drummer of pop defect, who now plays in a band called project k.

nick rocks and if anyone ever need a site or graphics done he's pretty damn good at it

By Spider on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:44 pm:

Agatha, I bet I was laughing as hard as you. The Insurance Agent was my favorite.

I was obedient, though, and didn't look at Moonit's site.

By pez on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:53 pm:

fine i'll stop. at least where you'll see it.

bah. the paineted tees and undies are cute though.

By patrick on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:55 pm:

spider, moonit's site, which i think has been posted before (and I've met the creators of those products) are a line of dildos, butt plugs and such made in the form of crucifix's, virgin mary's etc.

By Spider on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 12:57 pm:

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that.

By dave. on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 02:34 pm:

i like the surgeon one. i'm hoping jesus scrubbed up real good since he's not wearing a hair net or mask or gloves.

By patrick on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 03:19 pm:

if your interested, the site is now complete....including the current Spring Catalog, mission statement and store locations

mille nico

thanks for your support and love

By patrick on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 03:19 pm:

By Dougie on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 06:01 pm:

You guys got a mission statement? I thought only non-profits had those. I would've though most business' mission statements would be to make as much money as humanly possible.

Nice site. If you want a few unbiased, generalized critiques from an outsider who knows nothing about the clothing business, let me know.

By patrick on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 06:04 pm:

go ahead especially if its related to layout and such. considering nick did this for us, as a service and in about two days time....we aren't bitching too much. the important thing was to get the site up. tweak as we go.

the wife felt it was necessary to state the reason we started this business. its absolute honesty and thats the only way we are approaching this.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact