i know i'm high and all, but holy shit if i didn't just piss my pants

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: i know i'm high and all, but holy shit if i didn't just piss my pants
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 02:47 am:

By Nate on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 04:09 am:

beyond the top 50 there is a whole shitload more!

i wouldn't be less likely to leave the house if i woke up with a five star rack and the spine of a dog.

By patrick on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 11:40 am:

"So I had a girlfriend for all of 9 months. She dropped by one afternoon when I was sick with a pan of brownies and a video tape with the simpsons on it (my favorite show). so I start eating the brownies and turn on the tape. midway through it, it cuts to her sucking off some dude. he nuts in her mouth, she looks at the camera, and says "you're dumped. enjoy the brownies" - and spits the mouthful of cum into a bowl of brownie mix. fucked up huh? I want to die."

damn!

By Nate on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 02:07 pm:

i know. i know.

worse than getting your pictures developed and finding shots of some hairy man with your toothbrush up his ass.

By J on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 02:11 pm:

I liked: Women ask for it,they try to act all old and mature and then when you stick your cock up their ass and they get all bitchy "I'M ONLY 13,I'M ONLY 13!!!" Crazy.

By semillama on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 03:44 pm:

aside from the racist garbage in there, that's
    some of hte funniest stuff I've seen in a long
    time.

By dave. on Wednesday, July 3, 2002 - 08:07 pm:

#2605 +(188)- [X]

* dregan kicks Yamucha in the nuts
    * dregan stamps on Yamucha's neck
    *** ChanServ sets mode: +o Yamucha
    <dregan> Oh shit.

i can relate to this one.

By LoneStranger on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 03:41 am:

Hrm.... These are pretty good. Gleemonex has some really good ones from the #playstation channel on Undernet.

He's set up as a quote 'bot.'

"<langbein`> i hate u gaypeople <langbein`> i have raped kids once"

LS

By wisper on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 05:58 pm:

oh mercy,
    that brings back fond ALT + F4 irc memories.

me and ALT F4, we go way back.
    Thank you Nate.

god i feel nerdly.

By TBone on Friday, July 5, 2002 - 02:51 pm:

Wow. I haven't irc'd in ages.

The memories... I might have to see if I can find my old log files.

The in-jokes got so out of control.

By sarah on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 03:49 pm:

By Nate on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 04:08 pm:

goddamnit i'm os/2 warp.

well, at least i'm not windows me.

By eri on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 05:37 pm:

Mine said that I'm HP/UX. It contintued to say "You're still strong despite the passage of time. Though few understand you, those that do love you and appreciate you."

By patrick on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 05:50 pm:

Im Amiga whatever the fuck that is.

By Nate on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 06:05 pm:

patty doesn't know what amiga is. how cute.

By patrick on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 06:28 pm:

i dont what most of that shit is other than Windows and Mac. I've heard of OS2 but Ive never been in an situation where i've worked with such systems

By moonit on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 06:30 pm:

So am I Patrick.

By dave. on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 10:00 pm:

appledos3.1

By Platypus on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 07:08 am:

I'm windows '98. A bit flaky, but fun to hang around and play games with.

I still have my amiga.

By Spider on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 08:29 am:

HP-UX too.

By sarah on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 11:52 am:

yeah yeah yeah, operating system whatever - but weren't the questions pretty hilarious?

By wisper on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 06:34 pm:

I am Windows 95!

that was before windows started wanting to be the internet, and looking all 3D and puffy.

i hate that Explorer interface shit!

and i like playing 'hearts' :)

By Ophelia on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 08:48 pm:

i'm amiga too, and i dunno what it is either.

By J on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 11:11 am:

I'm an amiga os.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact