Picture of our Daughters

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Picture of our Daughters
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By spunky on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 02:05 pm:

In case you want too here is a link to my daughters' web page. There is a picture taken Saturday of the two with Shamu.

By dave. on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 02:11 pm:

damn, they look practically human.

By J on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 02:56 pm:

I think they are cute Spunky and I like the peanuts music too.

By spunky on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 03:31 pm:

Thank You.

By spunky on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 03:32 pm:

What did you expect, Dave????

By eri on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 06:02 pm:

Of course, Micki has her lunch all over her shirt.

By spunky on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 09:52 pm:

By Gee on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 03:32 pm:

that's you? I pictured someone more nerdy-looking. bigger glasses and wotnot.

your children are adorable.

By eri on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 04:47 pm:

When we dated my friends used to argue over whether or not he was nerdy looking. The trailer trash co-workers thought I should dump him because he was a nerd, and my actual friends said if I didn't marry him that they would dump their boyfriends and take them.

By Dougie on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 08:34 am:

"and my actual friends said if I didn't marry him that they would dump their boyfriends and take them."

Trace, you ladykiller you!

By eri on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 08:55 am:

It was always the big breasted, not so bright, fake blondes that said that. I thought it was funny. The "Springer" people at the office didn't like him which I also thought was funny. They would laugh whenever he came up to visit me or help me move desks or whatever.

By spunky on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 12:49 pm:

By Spider on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 01:00 pm:

Eri, is that a tattoo?

Christopher looks like he's doing very well. How is his situation with his mother going?

By Dougie on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 03:42 pm:

I thought it was "better half"? "Better side" is for getting portraits done, no? Nice family, guys.

By eri on Wednesday, October 2, 2002 - 06:21 pm:

tattoo? Maybe one of those ones that wash off. I haven't had the guts to get a real one yet.

Better side. funny. I guess if you look at him from the opposite side you see me?

Christopher is doing great. Developmentally he is fine, though there are a lot of things he doesn't know or do, so he has a lot of new experiences still (he was in a pool for the first time last month when my parents were here, but never before had been in a swimming pool). The situation is O.K. I guess. My parents still have custody of him and they recently went to court and got legal guardianship. This can be a bad thing, though, because DFS is no longer involved and it is now up to my parents when Annie (notice I don't refer to her as my sister, I still can't stand her) gets him back. They said they are just waiting for Annie and Mike to get their financial act together for a few months. Annie has changed, but not much. She has a job at Whiteman AFB as a cocktail waitress, and she only has to see her probation officer once a month, but she isn't going to counceling and she hasn't taken her parenting classes and she still does the whole "pity me" party in every single conversation she has. My apartment isn't big enough, I have to stand on my feet all of the time at work, my husband won't have sex with me whenever I want it, I have linoleum floors in my living room, my upstairs neighbors make noise when they walk around, I don't have any more anti-depressants, I have a migraine and the medicine isn't helping, waa fucking waa. Her apartment is close to 1,000 square feet for her and Mike. We lived in an apartment that had 800 sq. ft. with 4 of us. She is getting a little better, she will talk for about 5 minutes before she starts bitching, but that is about all. Last I heard she hasn't quit her job yet. Only time will tell, but at least Christopher is safe for the time being.

Thanks Dougie.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact