fluffah.com

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: fluffah.com
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By agatha on Sunday, January 5, 2003 - 10:44 pm:

By J on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 12:34 am:

I love the funky cat,is it the possesed one?

By semillama on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 09:18 am:

THat picture would support Kazoo's hypothesis that all cats are evil.

By sarah on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 10:32 am:

yay! well done!

are you using mt?

By Czarina on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 10:40 am:

oooooh, Fluffah kinda scared me!

By Spider on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 10:49 am:

Well, I don't know if this is a comment on the cat or on me, but that picture made me laugh so hard I cried.

By patrick on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 11:54 am:

cats arent evil.

they just have no morals.

By semillama on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 01:28 pm:

well put, I'll have to remember that one.

By sarah on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 05:53 pm:

oh, i know. the first time i saw that photo of agatha's cat,
    i just about wet myself laughing too.

patrick, i don't think that's entirely true. my cats, who are
    very sweet and mellow, not that bright, and only
    sporadically affectionate, will make a point to cuddle up
    to me when i'm sad or crying.

By agatha on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 07:32 pm:

this cat is actually evil. one of my friends that has a new gallery in seattle has decided that we should have a fluffah themed art show. i already have about five friends that are foaming at the mouth for their chance to render fluffah. it should be interesting, to say the least.

sarah, i'm using rodin, baybee! it rocks. it's so easy to use, and the tech support (jon) is primo.

By trace on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 08:45 pm:

fluffah still scares me

By agatha on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 10:20 pm:

as well he should!

By trace on Tuesday, January 7, 2003 - 12:27 am:

By Czarina on Wednesday, January 8, 2003 - 03:24 pm:

A nurse I work with kids had this hamster named Fluffy, and poor Fluffy bought the farm on Christmas eve, so my friend didn't want to spoil the kids X-mas,so stuck poor dead Fluffy in a zip-lock bag and put it in the freezer,[to bury at the new house they were having built],but Fluffy made a surprise appearance at the holiday dessert table,when mother-in-law was helping put the desserts out.

I only wish I could have been there.

I know,I'm sick, but damn, it must have been a wake to remember.

By semillama on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 03:16 pm:

THis site is all about a japanese guy's pet rabbit, which he took photos of just about every week. They are arranged in order of latest series first in the links below the english text reporting on the tragic death of said rabbit, and the first link is a series documenting the death of the rabbit (it wasa peaceful exit).
    http://www.fsinet.or.jp/%7Esokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

By spunky on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 08:10 pm:

Agatha, are you responsible for this?

By spunky on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 08:10 pm:

Here is an icon that they use...

By agatha on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 08:54 pm:

Heh. That's my friend Avril. She has a gallery in Seattle, and we are putting on a Fluffah art show in June. If anyone wants to make some art for it, email me.

In the meantime, I'm embarrassed about my lack of productivity on the Fluffah.com website.

By semillama on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 09:05 am:

that's funny. Get crackin' agatha. I check in every now and again.

By agatha on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 07:08 pm:

I haven't had fuck-all to say, lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. I suspect I might be slightly depressed, but too busy to think about it much.

By Dougie on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 07:27 pm:

"I haven't had fuck-all to say, lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. I suspect I might be slightly depressed, but too busy to think about it much."

Mes pensées exactement.

By Nate on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 07:44 pm:

keep your penises out of this, dougie.

By Nate on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 07:50 pm:

and agatha, you shouldn't feel bad. at least you have content and a point.

By Ophelia on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 08:31 pm:

nice images anyhow nate, really like them both.

By Ophelia on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 08:32 pm:

better than cats. i dont like cats, they make me sneeze and are evil.

By Nate on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 08:32 pm:

did you look closely at the 'o' in 'naticus.com' ?

By sickspunk on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 09:03 pm:

Gawd nate, thanks...........

By Ophelia on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 09:23 pm:

??? um, i dont see anything, should i ???

By sickspunk on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 09:25 pm:

hehehehe

By Ophelia on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 09:26 pm:

...oh, looking at the bigger picture (which i missed before)...i am not going to look closely at that part...

By Nate on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 10:07 pm:

shit.

By Nate on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 10:07 pm:

shit.

By kazoo on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 10:08 pm:

thank you ophelia.

yes, cats are evil.

By semillama on Wednesday, April 9, 2003 - 09:11 am:

I am evil.

By eri on Wednesday, April 9, 2003 - 00:22 pm:

I tried to see the pics, but I keep getting the "page cannot be displayed" shit. Damnit.

I like cats. I am allergic to cats and I still have 3 of them.

By agatha on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 09:12 pm:

Greetings, lovely people! The Fluffah Show will be available for viewing through November at the Satellite Lounge in Seattle. A fabulous variety of local artists have interpreted my unfortunate feline, and the fruits of their collective labor are truly a sight to behold. Please be our guests at opening night festivities on Saturday, November 1st. (Yep, in one week...) Al Larsen and the Warren Lee three will be our musical guests, and Winston Winthrop of the Petting Zoo Players will be performing magic for all. A cat influenced buffet will be served, with awards for the most inspired culinary endeavor. Bring some food and win a prize!

Opening begins at 6:30 pm, and children are welcome in the lounge until 11pm. The Satellite Lounge is on 1118 E. Pike Street in Seattle, just up the block from the Comet Tavern. Hope to see you all there! Tell all your friends!

By agatha on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 10:32 pm:

ttt

By TBone on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 10:47 am:

I wanna see!
    I don't know how likely it will be that I get a chance to head that way...
    Maybe.

By agatha on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 11:50 am:

It should be a rockin good time. I'm struggling with getting everything done, as usual.

By sarah on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 12:21 pm:

take LOTS of pictures! will fluffah be making an appearance?

By agatha on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 10:44 pm:

I don't think so. I can't help but feel that it wouldn't be very humane, even though I really want to bring him.

By semillama on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 10:05 am:

not be humane to WHOM?

By agatha on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:22 am:

By jack on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 01:05 am:

sorry i couldn't make it. hope it was terrific! thanks for the links.

By kazu on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 02:09 am:

how cool. that picture in the first link is insane, but it's fluffah.

By sarah on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 11:28 am:

long live fluffah!

By agatha on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 11:48 am:

Yeah, I'll post pictures when they get developed. My digital camera battery died, so I get no immediate gratification.

By patrick on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 12:38 pm:

so you brought Fluffah to the show right?

By semillama on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 12:41 pm:

My god! Someone was actually EMPHASIZING with Fluffah?! wow.

I can't wait to see pictures. That sounds like it was a really great show.

By J on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 10:13 am:

Seriously,I can't wait to see the different forms Fluffah may take. A great concept.

By Spider on Friday, December 5, 2003 - 12:02 pm:

Agatha and Dave, do you have any more pictures of Fluffah, besides that which is the greeting on Fluffah.com?

By The Watcher on Friday, December 5, 2003 - 12:27 pm:

Spider,

How's the weather where you are?

I can't believe I was the first person from my department in this morning.

The roads where I live were terrible. Even the eighteen wheelers were having trouble.

By Spider on Friday, December 5, 2003 - 12:39 pm:

Not too bad... There was snow on my car and in my apartment's parking lot, but the main road I take to work was clear and just wet. There was hardly any traffic, which was really nice. I think most coworkers are here today.

Of course, I don't have a window, so it might have snowed a foot since I got here this morning.

By The Watcher on Friday, December 5, 2003 - 01:07 pm:

It was really strange when I got in this morning. There are a lot of people who usually come to work no matter what.

Today they didn't show.

This place is like a ghost town.

I just love it!!!

By Spider on Friday, December 5, 2003 - 04:39 pm:

One more thing...Agatha and Dave, does poor Fluffah have a personality to match his (her?) face?

By agatha on Sunday, December 7, 2003 - 03:35 am:

Sorry, I kept meaning to answer this, and then it disappeared.

Anyhow, I have lots and lots of pictures of fluffah. And yes, he has a personality to match his face. I'll send you the story I wrote about him for the show, if'n you want.

By kazu on Sunday, December 7, 2003 - 10:14 am:

I seem to remember Agatha describing how fluffah sneezes.

Can I read the story too?

By J on Sunday, December 7, 2003 - 10:59 am:

Me three?

By Spider on Monday, December 8, 2003 - 09:45 am:

Yes, please, Agatha!

By agatha on Monday, December 8, 2003 - 11:48 am:

Okay, I'll send it to you's tonight. The good version is all laid out to make into a book, but it's only usable if you guys have access to a printer. Otherwise, I'll send the text version.

By wisper on Monday, December 8, 2003 - 12:29 pm:

me four!

By TBone on Monday, December 8, 2003 - 04:07 pm:

ooh!

By moonityahoo.com on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 02:01 am:

and me

By agatha on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 01:43 am:

Well, I made a special version with the pictures, but Dave said it was too big to email. I'll have to try tomorrow.

By agatha on Monday, September 4, 2006 - 01:06 am:

Okay, I'm a computer tard and I need some help from someone who knows about this shit. I just renewed my fluffah.com domain, but I don't totally understand how domains and host stuff works. Leslie H has hosted the site for years, but although she doesn't care about hosting the site, she doesn't appear to have the time to help me understand how all of that stuff works. I have tried to ask for help, but I don't have enough knowledge to ask the right questions. The domain is managed through Gandi.net, which has a blog function that I can use, but when I go to activate it, it gives me the message "WARNING:Your domain is not using Gandi's DNS. In order to use the blog that comes with your domain, you must add the following line in your DNS zone: agatha IN A 217.70.184.3 Please see your web host's technical documentation or contact their customer support service to see how you may do this."

So, what the fuck does that mean? Anyone willing to walk me through it via chat or something?

By agatha on Monday, September 4, 2006 - 01:46 am:

Oh, and I added some pictures to Tbone's gallery of doom. For the record.

By Antigone on Monday, September 4, 2006 - 10:10 pm:

who did you buy the domain from?

By agatha on Monday, September 4, 2006 - 10:59 pm:

I have been getting it through Gandi.net...

By sarah on Tuesday, September 5, 2006 - 07:24 pm:

you can only use their web hosting services like the blog if they are the web host. right now you only purchase/renew the domain name from them.

you'd have to transfer the web hosting from whatserface to gandi.net, then buy one of their web hosting plans.

i use interland. several people i know use godaddy.

does this make any sense?

By agatha on Tuesday, September 5, 2006 - 10:32 pm:

Well, it says that I actually can use the blog even if they aren't my web host, but I don't understand the instructions on how to make that happen. I need to add some line of information to the DNS code, but I can't figure out if I'm supposed to replace an existing line, or add this on as a third line, or...

See, I'm very confused. Also, on a semi-related note, the bastards at Washington Mutual flagged my debit card this weekend and froze my usage until I called them because I had the purchase from Gandi.net on there. Homeland security, anyone?

By Nate on Tuesday, September 5, 2006 - 11:14 pm:

jesus fuck i just had an i'm getting old moment. how come cleo isn't 8 anymore?

if you want me to host your site i'd be happy to do it. i use the merest fraction of my bandwidth and disk space, and all the cost is covered by the businesses i host.

send me any email. i'll tell you what to do. if you want. it's my first and last name @ gmail.com. and dave. knows it.

that goes for just about any of you.

it's like the opposite of america. we ride on the backs of the corporations.

By Nate on Tuesday, September 5, 2006 - 11:15 pm:

plus i can set up wordpress or textpattern or pixelpost in a matter of minutes.

By agatha on Friday, September 8, 2006 - 01:26 am:

I think I might do that. How do I switch it from Leslie to you? I guess I'll email you instead of discussing it here where it is of no interest to anyone but me. And possibly you.

By patrick on Friday, September 8, 2006 - 04:13 pm:

ok.

im loving sorabji dogs. i've added chloe to D R C

now that my ex took the cats back, as soon as we move, we'll be getting a lil bro for the chlo. she needs a puppy to torture her as she enters midlife. i havent had a dog of my own since i was a child and the thought makes me very very happy.

and yeah, im with nate on cleo. dave are you any closer to locking your lovely daughter away or perhaps to an isolated stretch of greenland? keep me abreast on your tactics to keep the suitors at bay as she gets old.

By Antigone on Friday, September 8, 2006 - 11:47 pm:

How about this: "If you have sex with my daughter I'll scoop out your warm brains with my tongue.

By agatha on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 12:13 pm:

How come you guys assume that Dave's going to be doing all the threatening. That's SO SEXIST.

By jack on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 02:01 pm:

i think it has more to do with personality than gender. dave.'s so fucking grumpy.

By semillama on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 08:48 pm:

That's why Agatha will be so much more effective. They'll never see
    it coming.

By jack on Saturday, September 9, 2006 - 09:26 pm:

and then dave. will be like "alright, kid, shit..have a beer"

By Czarina on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 09:57 am:

Dave could say something to the effect:

I'm not afraid to go back to prison. Make sure she's home on time.

By patrick on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 02:56 pm:

agatha? who changes the oil on the cars are your house?

'nuff said. :-P

By patrick on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 02:57 pm:

im not even sure what that means.

but assuming the suitors are of the male persuasion, be sure they fear dave more than you. you just arent that scary girl.

By agatha on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 01:21 am:

True dat, double true. I don't know how to change oil, and that's truly the least of my problems.

For example: I had the day off, and yet my house is still in shambles.

By Nate on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 01:42 am:

eh? put your nearly-a-teen daughter to work. you shouldn't be cleaning house anymore.

isn't that the point of having children?

By spunky on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 08:25 am:

except they dont do it quite right and make more work for you....

By Karla on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 10:08 am:

in my experience as the mother of a 14 y/o son, it's not the boys you have to worry about - its the girls. they mature earlier and push for a level of sexual and emotional intimacy that I find worrisome. my son and I have had conversations about setting limits and emotional manipulation that I never expected to have so soon. and I know I'm only hearing some of what goes on. i grew up in the "free love" 70s and these kids have nothing on us. only the stakes seem so much higher now.

By semillama on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 03:07 pm:

hmmm. these last few posts are making me rethink my main argument in favor of adopting an older child, in that they can make you a sandwich. If they're just going to screw it up, what's the point?

By patrick on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 03:17 pm:

eva has reached the 'get daddy a beer' stage. she cant pour wine yet, and certainly cane whip up some mojitos but were making progress.

By Karla on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 06:08 pm:

Just wait until they hit elementary school when they get indoctrinated into the Just Say No mentality and start counting (and commenting)on how many drinks or smokes you've had. that was another fun conversation. i can just imagine what would've happened if I told my Dad, "That's your third whiskey sour, Daddy." sheesh.

By eri on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 07:57 pm:

My girls no better than to bitch about how much I drink/smoke. I gotta tell ya that middle school is much scarier than elementary school. The attitude and the games and the manipulations are so far from what I ever dreamed up......and that's not even counting the raging hormones.

By Karla on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 12:01 pm:

Yeah, my son's in his final year of middle school so I know what you mean. I wouldn't be that age again for any amount of money.

By sarah on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 03:37 pm:

but wouldn't you want to be that age again if you could know then what you know now?

how fucking cool would that be?

eri, your eldest looks like she is blooming into a beautiful girl. her hair and freckles, just too cute. you better lock her up ;)

By eri on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 04:07 pm:

Tell me about it. We move out here and all of the sudden EVERYONE wants some of her time.....boys calling the house, parties, all of it. I had to buy a new box o wine!

Right now we are taking contributions for the "Everlast" chastity belt for her :)

And the torture is that as soon as we get past all of this with Hayley, we get to go through it with Micki........

There are more pics of them on my myspace page (I know lame, but still). They are making me feel old before my time, but at the same time it is really a fun age for them, too. No more diapers, middle of the night feedings, etc. Now we discuss clothes and movies and books and boys and music, and it's a whole different phase of life and I am totally loving it. Frustrated, but loving it.

By Karla on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 06:35 pm:

As much as I bitch about it, I prefer the preteen/teen age to the infant/toddler stage. Little ones are adorable and fascinating, but they're also exhausting and unreasonable. It's so cool watching my son grow into an adult with his own unique opinions and talents and proclivities. Of course, we're still early in the teen years. I may be singing a different tune when he's 16.
    I don't think I'd want to be a teenager again, even knowing what I know now. Intellect and perspective are really of no help in dealing with ravages of puberty. And I especially don't want to live through the 70s again.

By agatha on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 01:12 pm:

Well, y'all, I thought I should let you know that fluffah is dead. Ironically, I found him comatose in the litter box when I got home on Saturday night.

WE WILL NOT FORGET, FLUFFAH.

He's ceiling cat now. All bow down.

PS- for the sake of keeping with the thread content, Cleo will be fourteen next week.

By patrick on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 07:39 pm:

rock on fluffah you freakcat

eva is about the age cleo was when i first started coming around these parts if i recall. she turned 5 last week.

By Nate on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 09:39 pm:

fourteen. jesus.

we're all going to die.

By semillama on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 10:06 pm:

Rest in Peace, Fluffah. You were one hell of a scary looking cat.

By Spider on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 11:46 pm:

Aw, Fluffah. I'm sorry, Agatha.

By semillama on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 05:02 pm:

Kazu noted that Fluffah went out like Elvis and Lenny Bruce.

By sarah on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 05:14 pm:

oh my god. Fluffah was practically our mascot. so sad!

Fluffah is dead! long live Fluffah!

how is Cleo taking it?

By agatha on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 11:16 pm:

He did! Hold mah hayund! He also died on the same day as Charlton Heston. Cleo is taking it just fine, she never liked him anyhow. She's not a big fan of cats in general, for some reason.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all.

By patrick on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 06:52 pm:

i feel very old. driving through hollywood today, which i rarely do anymore, i see all the young, hip and beautiful people and it made me feel old. i have some graying in my hair. the girl says she thinks its handsome......yeah yeah, when im 40. not when im 33. im coloring that shit until im 40.

By Nate on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 02:54 am:

ha.

i still have a little brown hair.
    i still have a little hair.

By Droopy on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 01:31 pm:

i'm 41. i still have a full head of hair and not one strand is grey (gray, whatever).

By Markus on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 11:20 am:

Amazing. There's like one guy on the boards I don't know. Otherwise, it's like stepping out for a pack of smokes ten years ago, and coming back in now and all the same people are sitting at the bar, in slightly different seats, and having lost the partying ways and some hair, and picked up families, dogs, whatnot in the interim, sounding a bit different but still recognizable. Shit, if Slacker and Christopher and RC showed up, the throwback sorabji.com would be complete.

I swing by every six months or so and look in. It's kind of comfortable.

I'm sitting in a dusty office near Baghdad bored and waiting to hear when I can roll out to Fallujah. It's only a three week gig this time around, so I'm pretty much a tourist. In fact, a couple hours ago I just bought a T-shirt from the task force I'm working for. If anyone's in the area, feel free to visit.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 03:06 pm:

Markus,you not serving the military? I am curious. I like to know how are the things going on in Iraq. Heard that the situation has not yet gone very well for the civilization to be rebuilt.

By sarah on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 11:13 pm:

jeeesus fucking christ. markus.

you know, christop is now the oldest ghost, as spiracle was here not too long ago. next oldest ghost is sheila.

good of you to stop by and post. hope you are well.

By J on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 05:38 am:

Markus,I'm so glad to see you.I thought I saw you post some months ago and was going to save your e-mail and then couldn't find it due to circumstances beyound my control.I've had my head up my ass,but it's out now and I got your e-mail saved.Do you need anything hon? I've missed you:) You keep safe,I'll keep you in my prayers.

By agatha on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 12:49 pm:

Hellooooo, Markus. Tell us more about your life.

By semillama on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 01:50 pm:

Hey, Marcus. My best pal served over there a couple years back, before it got really shitty (or should I say even shittier - it was before the insurgents and terrorists started to get more organized). He liked the coffeehouses in Baghdad and was pretty impressed by all the incredibly old stuff that is over there, and not just the "Cradle of Civilization" stuff, but even things like 1000-year-old monasteries that are still standing.

By droopy on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 03:43 pm:

i wanna hear markus talk more about baghdad, his life, anything.

By Markus on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 08:27 am:

I don't want to crash the estimable Fluffah's thread with something entirely different, but then again, wandering topics are a sorabji tradition since 1997.

It's good to see all of you again; thanks for the shout-outs. I miss the community, but really don't have the time to contribute like I used to. Circumstances have changed the trajectory of my life, the same as everyone else here. But I miss this little dysfunctional village. It's like my (virtual? cyber? remember when those were the ubiquitous buzz words in an exciting world made anew by the "Internet"?) hometown, that I've long been in exile from, but occasionally travel back to and have a beer.

I still live near DC when not vacationing in the world's finer shitholes. My life is nothing very exciting, it's just unusual, which isn't quite the same thing, though at this point that will do. If you ever swing by the area, I'll buy you a beer.

It's a sunny 104 in downtown Baghdad, after a four day dust storm cleared up. Forecast calls for light afternoon SVIEDs, with the possibilty of militia mischief later in the week.

All the best to you hooligans.

By sarah on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 12:13 pm:

damn. and i'm already bitching about the heat here in texas.

what kind of beer?

By J on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 03:47 am:

Markus,I know you're back,what's been going on? Do you know if you have to go back there yet?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact