Freaks on Parade

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Freaks on Parade
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By trace on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 01:49 pm:

By semillama on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 02:04 pm:

You have cute children, trace.

I think you should stop posting about politics and just talk about your kids. Maybe Patrick too.

I would find it quite amusing if you guys bonded over being daddies!

By trace on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 09:01 pm:

Thank you.

By Platypus on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 11:00 pm:

you have a cute wife, too. general cuteness all around.

By trace on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 11:08 pm:

By eri on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 11:15 pm:

Thank You! I think the pictures of me sucked, but I think that of most pictures of me :)

By sarah on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 09:59 am:

in texas if a guy doesn't own a truck it means he's most likely gay.

By J on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 10:59 am:

But make sure it isn't a huge truck or everyone will think you have a tiny pecker.

By trace on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 11:03 am:

my truck is not huge...

By jack on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 11:13 am:

that's ok, we still think you have a tiny pecker.

By jack on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 11:13 am:

that's ok, we still think you have a tiny pecker.

By trace on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 11:35 am:

that's ok, it only matters what eri thinks

By jack on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 12:14 pm:

you're correct

By eri on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 04:37 pm:

hmmmmmmm

By J on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 12:47 am:

If they drive a humvee,I don't care how much they cost,honk and wave hi dickless.Regular trucks are very handy.

By patrick on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 11:47 am:

you got that righty right J.

By Antigone on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 11:47 am:

I know a gay guy who owns a truck.

By patrick on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 12:02 pm:

so do i

By eri on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 12:40 pm:

so do i

By Antigone on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 12:52 pm:

so do i

By J on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 02:15 pm:

Me too,but it's a little toyota truck,red with a rainbow sticker in the rear window...of course.

By eri on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 02:34 pm:

The guy I know recently bought a huge moster of a Ford truck. He paid out the nose for it. His lover (whom he really wants to dump but is waiting until the truck is paid off) wanted it. He (the guy I know) figured that he has AIDS and about 18 months to live so why not blow like $45,000 on a truck for some guy he wants to dump. It isn't like he is going to be around to spend all of his money on himself anyways. Pretty sad when you think about it.

By spunky on Friday, February 5, 2010 - 08:04 pm:

By spunky on Friday, February 5, 2010 - 08:07 pm:

hmm

nevermind I guess

By J on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 11:23 am:

She's so cute,is that her boyfriend?

By spunky on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 12:22 pm:

Yes, that is her boyfriend.

By moonit on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 02:44 pm:

I imagine you saying that with clenched teeth hehehe

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact