Trogdor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Trogdor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 02:23 pm:

By Nate on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 03:06 pm:

oh man.

i'mma gonna get drunk and watch it again!!

By semillama on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 05:09 pm:

Speaking of getting drunk, this could apply to the war threads here...

By eri on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 05:38 pm:

Too bad I don't have any booze in the house, or I might actually do that. Then again, Spunky might be cleaning up after me for at least a week!

By Nate on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 08:21 pm:

i ate a bunch of not-quite cooked rice yesterday which has given me rectum numbing super-duration farts all day today.

and my asparagus breakfast has done wonderous things to the odor of my urine.

anyone want to give me head? i bet my jizz tastes like cake.

By eri on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 09:42 pm:

I would be a happy woman if a man's jizz really did taste like cake, even though I hate cake.

By kazoo on Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 09:09 am:

By patrick on Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 11:23 am:

OH MAN!

By Ophelia on Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 12:02 pm:

By wisper on Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 09:40 pm:

my fav strongbad email, hands down, is comic

yeeesh

By kazoo on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 - 01:22 am:

the new one is hilarious and make sure you wait a few moments when it's finished. now that I have seen all of them, I am taking my cousins advice and finding all the hidden goodies...yes, some days, this is all the excitement I get. Check out the halloween cartoons...their costumes are classic.

By semillama on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 11:49 am:

Shanama! Shanama! Shanama-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!

By Justin on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 04:30 am:

TROGDOR IS THE AWESOMEST THING IVE EVER SEEN AND I LOVE IT I LOVE IT YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

By dave. on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 05:06 am:

guh

guh

urp.

By Justin on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 03:45 pm:

WEEEEEE TROGDOR IS THE BEST I AM SO HAPPY I JUST BOUGHT A TROGDOR SHIRT WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

By Kevin on Friday, January 9, 2004 - 10:44 am:

ya so i got a strong bad shirt and sweater so beat that

By Alex on Friday, January 9, 2004 - 10:45 am:

i am so coll i got a strong bad shirt and sweater and a back pack and i am so coll so is strong bad yaaaaaaaaaaa

By TBone on Friday, January 9, 2004 - 12:07 pm:

I made a trogdor tshirt for someone.

By Alex on Thursday, March 4, 2004 - 03:28 pm:

torgdor the burninator yaaaaaaaaaaa
    trogdor his is the best u cant beat his magisty

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i am so cool and no back to the yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa go tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

By Aex on Thursday, March 4, 2004 - 03:29 pm:

sory ambou that but i like trogdor so much go
    go go gogo gogoogog ogo g ogo go go go go go g
    o go go go go go go go g og ogo go g o
    o g og ogo g og ogo go go go go g og
    go gog go g

By Alex on Thursday, March 4, 2004 - 03:30 pm:

www. home starrunner.com

By Lapis on Thursday, March 4, 2004 - 05:33 pm:

I am killing you so bad now.

By Jeff on Thursday, March 4, 2004 - 11:29 pm:

i win

By Rick on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 09:45 pm:

I swallow my own cum on webcam :)
    write if you want to see.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact