This guy is a huge asshole

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: This guy is a huge asshole
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Antigone on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 - 05:44 pm:

By wisper on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 - 05:59 pm:

wow.

By Rowlf on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 - 06:00 pm:

i just rowlfed

yuk yuk

By kazoo on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 - 06:22 pm:

oh my goodness.

By sickspunk on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 - 06:24 pm:

ok
    there are things that just should not be.
    that was one of them

By Lapis on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 03:00 am:

I once had a duck that was egg-bound. She looked like that before the coyotes got to her.

By J on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 09:38 am:

Jesus wept.

By semillama on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 09:48 am:

holy fuckamoley.

That takes the Nate Cake.

By sarah on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 10:34 am:

i only peeked for a nanosecond knowing it would be gruesome. i couldn't take it. my god my god my god.

By kazoo on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 11:08 pm:

Yeah, I did the whole...scroll up and down super quick but then I just had to give in to see if I could stomach it.

I couldn't

By Spider on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 11:11 pm:

Aw, hell, I probably can't access it from work anyway.

So...what is it?

By Spider on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 11:12 pm:

Er, I mean, I can gather some idea from the thread title, but what are the details?

By dave. on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 11:24 pm:

here's the text:

"This rather shocking photo was snapped in November 16th by a spectator at the collegiate power lifting championships at Pennsylvania State. The unfortunate competitor, who expressed a plea to remain anonymous, remembered to surgeons that he was " stuck" at the bottom of a personal best attempt >>in >>the squat lift when he "sort of pulled his stomach in and pushed extra hard, at the same time as trying to complete the lift."

He remembers a loud popping, splattering noise then a fierce stabbing pain and then not being able to move from the squat position. He remained in this position for about half an hour, since trying to stand caused him >>overwhelming agonizing pain.

Para-medics arrived and applied anesthesia on the spot and carried him to an ambulance. He was rushed to surgery, where surgeons described the trauma as an " explosive and aggravated prolapse of the bowel".

Meanwhile it was revealed that the weight was removed from his shoulders at the time of the incident by two "spotters" on either side of the lifter. The third spotter who was standing behind the lifter was unfortunately sprayed with fecal matter at the time of the incident. This spotter promptly fainted when he realized the extent of the injury to the lifter, who was a personal friend.

First aid officers were at a loss as to how to treat the injury to the lifter in any case, who remained in
    the squatting position moaning in pain much to the consternation of the helpless audience. The hapless lifter had successful surgery to relieve the prolapse, but remained immobilized with his feet elevated in stirrups for 2 weeks "to ensure internal compliance >>with the surgery and that the organs retracted successfully".

To add insult to injury, the ex-lifter required rectal stitching to partially occlude the anal orifice
    and stitch the rectal passage (which had significantly expanded and torn during the prolapse) and also was put on a low-fiber low-residue diet to combat flatulence to avoid any possibility of a recurrence.

CBS news spoke to his wife and asked if she thought he would resume his power lifting career. Not if I have anything to say about it, would you like to risk something like that again?"

By kazoo on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 11:31 pm:

dizzy now...feeling faint...

By Spider on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 11:35 pm:

I see -- so his colon in visible?

That happens with uteruses from time to time.

By sarah on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 11:46 pm:

and bladders too, mostly in late age or ederly women.

By J on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 00:01 pm:

Fuckn-a something else to look forward to,God is so going to punish me for makeing fun of Berma Lou.

By Czarina on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 05:48 pm:

Eat your fiber.

By Nate on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 07:56 pm:

are you fucking serious?

jesus. thank god it's next to impossible to drop your bladder through a dick hole.

guh. jesus.

i'm eating a can of refried beans.

By Gee on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 02:33 pm:

Hey, another urban legend. Two in one day! It's almost like christmas around here.

By Antigone on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 02:42 pm:

Gee, methinks you're an urban legend.

By Spider on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 02:46 pm:

How can it be an urban legend if there are pictures?

By semillama on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 05:08 pm:

nope she's right, just not picking up the slack on posting the source. WE've been had!

By Spider on Wednesday, April 9, 2003 - 08:42 am:

Ah, the goodness that is Snopes...

By Gee on Wednesday, April 9, 2003 - 09:27 am:

not only am I lazy, but what's the point of posting the source? there's only ONE source. if it's not snopes, it's just Not.

By semillama on Wednesday, April 9, 2003 - 10:48 am:

maybe people would like to read about it?

By Gee on Wednesday, April 9, 2003 - 11:59 pm:

why read about something when you can wallow in ignorance? it's the only way to live.

By wisper on Wednesday, April 9, 2003 - 06:14 pm:

dude.
    only the text is fake, the pic is still real, and who was paying attention to the text?!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact