Tard Blog

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Tard Blog
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 01:23 pm:

By patrick on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 02:03 pm:

"I have never seen a tard lose a fight with an inanimate object quite as badly as this."

By patrick on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 03:57 pm:

i know i cant be the only one who enjoys this.

By eri on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 04:04 pm:

I didn't find that #13 you were talking about. I did think the stories were funny, though.

By semillama on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 04:12 pm:

they were funny, in the worst possible way.

By sarah on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 04:23 pm:

"Picture this scene: One screaming tard covered in glue, pasta, and cardboard convulsing on my classroom floor, while another tard beats him with a rolled up, half dry macaroni picture. As this happens, the rest of the tards, even the ones who were just staring at the macaroni bowl, are now screaming, crying, jumping up and down, or trying to hide under the table."

my grandmother was a special ed teacher. this would make her laugh.

By Timmy on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 04:24 pm:

timmy!!!

By patrick on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 04:32 pm:

scroll down the page eri. they are numbered entries. its pretty obvious.

By patrick on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 04:35 pm:

"Imagine this scene: I am practically dangling a tard by his arm, while fending off another wheelchair tard with my foot when the principal walks in. Needless to say I received quite a funny look from the principal. Both the boys received a one day suspension. When Malcolm comes back I think I may take the battery out of his chair."

By semillama on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 05:16 pm:

holy god i about died

"12/6: The field trip

On our field trip this morning, one of the reetees spotted a birds nest in a big bush. The whole gang tweeted. I cleared some branches out so the kids could take a closer look. There was one little egg in the nest. The kids were in awe. Especially when Jamel, my little Sudanese SBD child asks if he can touch the egg. I let him. He picks the egg up out of the basket and crushes it in his hand. At this, some kids are crying, others are wanting to see the inside. Jamel fucking licks the shit out of his fucking hand, then throws the shell on the ground, and smashes it profusely with his feet.

This is only one of many things that has occurred today. I am in my room, waiting for my 11:00 group to show up for math. It is 11:09, I begin to wonder where they are. Then I remind myself that they are retarded, and stop wondering.

12/6: The post field-trip

Today, after the field trip we sit in a circle and everyone tells what they liked most about the said field trip. Now, this is my barely functioning group, kids with IQ’s of 18 month old babies. Most of the kids only use one word for their answer (rocks, mud, stick, etc.) usually they will just say another students name and that’s it. Today’s answers were a bit different.

Me: "Emmy, what was the part of the outing you liked the best?"

Emmy: "Boots, mine" (She sticks her leg in the air to showcase her big ass yellow moon boots with fur on top).

Me: "I need everyone’s eyes up here looking at me. Thank you. Now, Emmy really liked being able to wear her boots on our field trip. Jamel, what was the part of the outing that you liked best?"

Jamel: "Eat birds."

Only two of the other kids understand this. One starts to cry and the other gets up, runs to the sink, turns on the water, and sticks his head under the faucet.

And it’s only 12:30 p.m."

By TBone on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 05:19 pm:

The reason you didn't hear from me earlier is because I was glued to that site... Too busy reading and laughing to post...

And because I interviewed with a manager and a vice president at the company I work for... Might be moving up. Thought I'd be well-behaved and cut my slack time down by half.

Fucking halarious.

By patrick on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 06:01 pm:

ok good. i was starting to wonder if you had lost your touch.

By semillama on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 06:27 pm:

jesus. I'm lightheaded from trying not to laugh.
    The Tyrell stories are the best.

By wisper on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 06:58 pm:

"Our principal walks in the room and asks "What is the problem?"
    At this question, I can only wonder if the naked, screaming retard in the rice box is a figment of my imagination.
    Our principal puts on his principal voice, grabs Tom's arm, and pulls him out of the ricebox. He then asks Tom why he keeps yelling "syrup". "

By wisper on Friday, May 9, 2003 - 07:23 pm:

-Finally as we were lining up to leave he pulls down his pants and starts screaming.
    This doesn't surprise me, as it is more common than one might imagine in a tard class. I go to hike his pants back up and ask him what was wrong. It was then that I noticed he had wrapped a rubber band around his penis several times, and that it was starting to turn purple.-

By Dave on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 01:44 am:

By droopy on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 03:16 am:

By kazu on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 04:03 pm:

urine contraption?

By V on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 12:34 am:

droopy,a real big hi from v,you happen to one of the the best online,if I can live long enough,I would want to shake hands with you,perhaps one day.

By moonit on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 02:03 am:

By droopy on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 02:13 am:

i can't believe you think i'd be caught dead in that sweater, moonit.

v,

years ago a buddy of mine suggested that we both hike our way into the yukon with a bottle of rye whiskey and a shotgun and die there. obviously, we didn't. he ended up as an agriculture teacher at some prep school called northfield mount hermon.

bet he regrets chickening out.

you and i need to get ourselves a couple of those urine contraptions, a gallon of polish vodka, and two lawn chairs, then trek out into the tundras or steppes (or whatever the hell they have) in lithuania in the dead of winter. we'll set up the chairs, open the vodka, and see what kills us first: the cold or the booze.

and listen to vivaldi.

By dave. on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 03:31 am:

i was gonna say this one.

http://badgas.co.uk/chairspotting/wc_18.jpg

goddam, assuming you're any of them, i feel like a prick guessing either jokingly or seriously.

those are all awful pics. not saying they're all awful people. 99% of pictures of me are awful. horrible. it's why i delete them. so they won't ever show up on some website like badgas or cliff yablonski.

By V on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 03:01 pm:

droopy!you are reading my thoughts,you take me off guard at times,just today,I was looking at a Vivaldi watch some person gave me as a present 6 months back,as they know I love Vivaldi,its far too big for my left wrist,and needs a few links taken out,you made up my mind for me,I will get that watch down to my size in 24 hours,,I dont understand how you are one jump ahead of most people,but you are,more,...do you regard your self as psychic?,,,I do.I keep seeing this add on t.v. for Smirnoff Vodka,2 Russians in Siberia,chilling the Smirnoff in a glacier..."Hi,,is me and my friend Yorgi,we are plenty big time chilling Vodka in Siberia,da?"...even that is odd,my Fathers name was Yorgi,untill he changes it to George,in order to get a job in the coal mines.Lithuania has few hills,mostly flat like Holland,in the 90% forest we have Wolves,Bears,and the last of the Europian Bison,you and me were eating them 1 million years back ,and if you go to Lithuania,watch out for ladybirds,they are happy to drink human blood,the jaws are much bigger and slice through skin like butter.It is not a result of the Chernobil radiation,they have allwas been meat eaters....and yes,I can see you and me in "bath chairs",rolling through the Lithuanian forest,then getting bogged down in permafrost,way to go....11 below zero in London,and the cold air is still comeing from Lithuania...did you ever see the movie,"The Thing"?...the setting was Mc.Murdo base,Antartica,an awesome movie.

By beta on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 03:08 pm:

By V on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 03:16 pm:

...for a fact,you did a perfect reading of my thoughts over the last few days,how you did that I dont know,the American Army call that "remote viewing",they spent millions on the project.

By V on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 03:21 pm:

...my last posting is for droopski...

By agatha on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 12:31 am:

By droopy on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 04:47 am:

well, he has a bass. at least that's right.

beta understood my concept. incidentally, none of those pictures are actually me. just something i found on the web.

By V on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 05:55 pm:

droopski,as I mention,got 4 links taken out of that "Vivaldi" watch strap,got that done 4 hours back,it looks goood on my wrist,also did a check on the price,"400$",its a shame I cant recall who gave it to me or for what reason,but its nice to see my favorite composer on my wrist.,and I still think you can read minds.

By V on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 06:07 pm:

droopski,I dont see you as a "wheelchair rocker"you are a kind person with a big heart.

By sarah on Wednesday, January 4, 2006 - 06:04 pm:

yeah, except maybe just a couple years older and with short dark hair.

my friend mark got a couple deer last week. big ones. he and his brother hunt with bows. i'm getting some venison from him this friday. can't wait!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact