What kind of drinker are you?

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: What kind of drinker are you?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 01:09 pm:

By semillama on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 01:48 pm:

Chelsea frickin' CLINTON???

What does it take to rate a Bush daughter?

By kazu on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 01:54 pm:

Based on my current age and drinking habits I rated a Mother Theresa.

Based on the age 22 and the drinking habits of the four years prior, I rated a Homer Simpson which is also what I rated when I did an average between my drinking habits then and now.

By Nate on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 02:22 pm:

i couldn't answer anything past my age.

By patrick on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 02:44 pm:

yeah, thats kinda screwy as i dont go out any more but i put the wine away at home.

By Spider on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 02:55 pm:

Me, neither. They should have a zero option. Times a week? Do regular people really go out every night? Do people go out to do *anything* every night a week?

By Spider on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 02:56 pm:

Also, I said I was 25 and it told me I had 8 legal drinking years under my belt. ?

By semillama on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 02:57 pm:

It's a british site.

By Spider on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 02:58 pm:

Ah, they're from the UK. The URL was deceptive.

By J on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 03:00 pm:

I don't go out to drink either much,I just substituted how many drinks I have at home.

By patrick on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 03:09 pm:

"Do regular people really go out every night?"

its not unheard of spider. especially if your single and under 30.

By kazu on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 03:14 pm:

or for people with enough money to eat out, most nights, if not every one. plus, what if you just drink every day. i often drink more in my own house then I do when i'm out because it's cheaper.

but I really do rank as MT as I do not drink much at all.

By Lapis on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 04:10 pm:

I got Chelsea Clinton.

The thing about four years of legal drinking under me belt was a bit odd.

By V.v. on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 10:27 pm:

When it comes to booze,no one beats v.v.

By TBone on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 10:33 pm:

Lo! Who is that, sprinting over the plains! It is TBone, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He screams mightily:

"I'm going to clobber you into a new dimension of pain!!"

What's your Battle Cry?

By eri on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 11:54 pm:

Apparently I am Homer Simpson.....odd. Said nice try, but I am really a family person. It didn't ask how many times I drink at home.....that might change things a little.

By eri on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 11:56 pm:

OK, with my at home drinking habits I am totally Ozzy.....much better.

By eri on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 12:00 am:

Who is that, running through the mini-mall parking lot! It is Eri, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a booming scream, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to bake your brains with the heat of my fury!"

ROFLMAO......now the mini mall has to go, and baking brains just isn't my style, but what the hell....my fury does have heat!

By wife of spunky hehehe on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 12:04 am:

Stalking along the tundra, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a vorpal blade, cometh Spunky! And he gives a vengeful scream:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I plunder until everything has croaked!"

hehehehehe.....Spunky's mom was right about him all along!!!!!

By Lapis on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 04:08 am:

Hey, TBone, we've got the same weapon! It's funny that it mentions the freeway....

Yea, verily: Who is that, running across the freeway! It is Lapis, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a cruel cry, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to pummel you harder than God thought possible!!"

This one's better...

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the steppes! It is Pez, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a spectacular scream, her voice cometh:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!!"

By semillama on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 11:38 am:

Prowling across the cliffs, clutching a bladed baseball bat, cometh Semillama! And he gives a mighty roar:

"I'm seriously going to pummel you until you turn magenta!"

By dave. on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 11:49 am:

Skulking across the freeway, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Dave.! And he gives a vengeful roar:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!!"

By TBone on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 11:51 am:

Har!

By kazu on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 11:52 am:

Rampaging along the tundra, attacking with buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Kazu! And she gives a low bellow:

"In the name of malice, I destroy all in my path until there is no more hope!!!"

By patrick on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 12:32 pm:

Zang! Who is that, skulking amidst the tundra! It is Patrick, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He howls mightily:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I plunder like the world's mightiest bad-ass!!"

By Spider on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 01:15 pm:

Mine is wimpy.

Hark! Who is that, stalking through the mini-mall parking lot! It is Spider, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a cruel howl, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to flog you so utterly, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!!"

By Kebron on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 01:40 pm:

Zang! Who is that, prowling along the terrain! It is Fishbowl Bitch, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a low roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pummel you like it's my job, then bake cookies!"

By Kebron on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 01:41 pm:

Who is that, rampaging over the icy wasteland! It is Kebron, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He howls mightily:

"Hail the blood-letting! I tear into the enemy faster than the super-flu!!!"

By heather on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 01:50 pm:

Sprinting through the tundra, cutting down all
    who dare stand in the way using a mighty
    sword, cometh heather! And she gives a
    spectacular howl:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I destroy all in
    my path like a river of pure piranha!!!"

that's right

By eri on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 02:03 pm:

Striding over the hotel lobby, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a studded crowbar, cometh Skinny Bitch! And she gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I lay waste to the landscape like the world's mightiest bad-ass!"

By Nate on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 05:06 pm:

Prowling amidst the desert, swinging a bladed baseball bat, cometh Nate! And he gives a spectacular roar:

"I'm going to hump you until you have puppies, and roll you in creamy neugut!"

By Nate on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 05:07 pm:

(i couldn't have said it better myself.)

By sarah on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 05:33 pm:

Striding amidst the mini-mall parking lot, wielding a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Sarah! And she gives an ominous bellow:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I carve into flesh until there is no more hope!!"

lame.

By eri on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 09:54 pm:

Sarah in the mini-mall brandishing a scredriver with a war cry seems kinda odd to me (in a totally twisted and hillarious way).

By wisper on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 11:55 pm:

Yea, verily: Who is that, striding out of the terrain! It is Wisper, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! And with a booming cry, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to spank you until you're translucent, and sever every head in sight!!"

-------
    the following beg to be stitched on a sampler:

"I'm going to hump you until you have puppies, and roll you in creamy neugut!"

"I'm going to pummel you like it's my job, then bake cookies!"

By V.v. on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 01:45 am:

Is it worth me whipping out my worthy weapon? my pen is mightier than yours.

By V.v. on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 01:58 am:

pen is?

By spunky on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 12:17 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact