killradio.org

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: killradio.org
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 08:01 pm:

Brothers and sisters,

I wanna see a sea of hands out there.

Let me see a sea of hands.

I wanna hear some revolution out there, brothers.

I wanna hear a little revolution.

Brothers and sisters, the time has come

for each and every one of you to decide

whether you are gonna be the problem,

or whether you are gonna be the solution.

You must choose, brothers, you must choose.

It takes 5 seconds, 5 seconds of decision.

Five seconds to realize your purpose here on the planet.

It takes 5 seconds to realize that it's time to move.

It's time to get down with it.

Brothers, it's time to testify and I want to know,

Are you ready to testify?

Are you ready?

it also takes about 5 SECONDS to CLICK on KILLRADIO.ORG TONIGHT between 11PM AND MIDNIGHT to catch ANGRY SAM with another installment of his ELECTION YEAR FOLLIES on the HACIENDA SHOW with DJ BOY HOWDY. Likewise I will be stopping by the STUDIO to spin a few tunes with BOY HOWDY. Im also taking some stills of this semi-reoccuring show, but don't tell ANGRY SAM.

Please. We need the ratings, or they'll kill us.

You don't want us to die do you?

killradio.org 11pm-Midnight TONIGHT!

and if any of you computer savy fucks (dave) know of a way to record such a web-based broadcast, and you catch the show, can you record it and send me a copy

By Antigone on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 08:15 pm:

Is that pacific time?

By patrick on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 08:16 pm:

yes.

By Antigone on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 08:30 pm:

I won't have internet access at that time (I only log on from work these days) so I can't record it. Can't the folx at killradio give you or Angry Sam a recording?

dave, if you've got mplayer and you want to do it, use this command:

mplayer http://killradio.org/listen.pls -dumpaudio -dumpfile killradio.mp3

By patrick on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 08:52 pm:

oh yeah, im sure they will record it.

By J on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 02:59 am:

Can we call in?

By dave. on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 03:35 am:

i'm recording it. i had to go through a dozen or so of my poorly labeled cds for total recorder. i figgered winamp would have a stream recordin plugin but NOOOOOO. they get real snarky about that. which is fucking painfully hypocritical but whatever.

total recorder will do the job.

By dave. on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 04:04 am:

ok fuckers. i got it.

where

ya

want

it

?

By patrick on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 11:39 am:

hot shit where's my tab with you? upwards of a 30 pack of Tecate?

send it here.

its a good thing too, Boy Howdy forgot to hit record for the first segment.

By dave. on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 04:05 pm:

i only got about 35 minutes or so. i was listening from before 11 but didn't start recording until 1130ish when they announced sam was coming up. it's about 15 megs. i'll find a place to post it tonight.

did you play girl trouble and snakefinger?

By patrick on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 05:52 pm:

no, that was Boy Howdy. My set consisted of Ghost Exits, Sexual Milkshake, Moss Icon and The Contortions. Time didnt allow for my SubHumans or Nation of Ulysses selections.

Eva picked my set list. Thanks again

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact