go where michi goes

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: go where michi goes
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By droopy on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 11:28 pm:

this is a very old friend of my sister - they've known each other since grammar school. she's been teaching english in kosovo, but she's off for the summer, traveling around. right now she's in istanbul.

where in the world is michi?

By dave. on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 11:44 pm:

i'm gay for michi.

i should have cleo read that. that's living.

sometimes i read about the experiences of others and i get all sad and self pitying.

but i'm still gay for michi.

By V on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 09:13 am:

droopy,hi,tonight I am fighting off nazis,(plus jack and the gay mafia)I allways get the best jobs on Sorabji.,and as v may be just a tad Jewish,my heart is in this.,what ever your up to tonight,right on.

By droopt on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 12:18 pm:

i think michi would be happy to know cleo is reading her blog. how is she now, like 9?
    no regrets, dave.

mazel tov, v.

By V on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 02:25 pm:

I love the Yiddisha blogs,my self,I like Jews big time,,,and you give me "mazel tov"? such a gentleman,you have perhaps a bit of JEWISH BLOOD in you?Fuck,do I hope so.My own Brother and his Son are allways regarderd as Jews,as they look as such.

By eri on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 12:16 am:

Chloe is not the only one who would benefit from reading those blogs. I am thinking about Hayley reading them, just afraid that she might try to send a message and somehow mess up the computer (she is the destructive queen right now trashing even my vacuum, not good). But I do know that Hayley needs perspective beyond her small middle school world right now. And her blogs look intriguing for my daughter.

By dave. on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 03:00 am:

she's 11, droop.

yeah, i went ahead and emailed her the link.

does hayley read a lot? cleo reads tons of books, although she's kinda getting into audiobooks lately. not sure how i feel about that.

i say let her read it and send a message if she wants to. she can't really mess anything up. agatha saw a message cleo tried to send to the bonsai kitten folks where she was totally harshing on them for their poor treatment of the kittens. heh. she had to assure her it's a hoax.

By droopy on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 11:27 am:

11, wow. for some reason i thought she was 6 when i left here three years ago. do you ever live in fear that she'll stumble onto this place? or does she already know about it and just think we're all idiots?

By eri on Friday, July 1, 2005 - 12:30 pm:

Hayley does read a lot. Can't keep enough books in the house. I get to hear reviews on books on almost a daily basis from her. Makes me wish we had a library in a more reasonable area so that I could get there easily.

I'm not particularly concerned with her doing damage to Michi's website, but more like doing something she isn't supposed to on this computer and messing it up.

I thought Cleo and Hayley were right about the same age.

By droopy on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 02:34 pm:

By droopy on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 02:17 am:

i was just checking michi's blog to see if there was anything about milosevic's death. guess it's too soon. her most most recent post was worth reading, though.

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 02:31 am:

(gratuitous boob shot from Greece) who is the girl with the bald head? she looks like an English horse raceing reporter I see on t.v.

By droopy on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 02:55 am:

i have no idea.

as far as i know, all english women look like that.

By V on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 03:24 am:

...probably,the small boobs are true to form.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact