Harry The Caveman

sorabji.com: Obscure Classical Composers: Harry The Caveman
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 01:03 pm:

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 01:34 pm:

Hm. That's kind of a cool article. I like the sound files. They're wierd. But cool.

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 01:35 pm:

By semillama on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 12:52 pm:

Yeah, I guess he's stirred up a lot of controversy in all the lithics-study people, who can be pretty conservative.

By Pez on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 12:50 pm:

some of those rocks sounded a little flat. that would begin some contreversy right there.

By semillama on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 06:41 pm:

Hey, you try chipping a xylophone from chert.

By pez on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 01:32 am:

hey, you try playing a jaw harp without chipping your teeth.

By Gee on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 01:38 am:

I can play jingle bells on the piano. did I mention that yet?

By pez on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 01:43 am:

i can play a rock. and not by pounding on it, either.

By J on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 04:03 am:

I am a rock,I am an island

By semillama on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 06:30 pm:

i wanna rock

By Isolde on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 08:14 pm:

I gotta rock.

By pez on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 01:36 am:

i rock

By Isolde on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 02:18 am:

imac.

By semillama on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 02:27 pm:

I-a-toll-ah
    of
    ROCK-N-ROLLA!!!!!

By Tom on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 09:26 pm:

Lee Iaccoca?

By Bell_jar on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 09:30 pm:

yo yo man. tom... send me a message. unless you're not on then don't. damn it.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact