I can't believe it's been over a year since I originated this thread

sorabji.com: Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950: I can't believe it's been over a year since I originated this thread
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Jeffrey Scott Holland on Wednesday, March 31, 1999 - 10:39 pm:

...and such disinterest in it. Sigh.

By Jeffrey Scott Holland on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 10:51 pm:

Almost two years later, and hardly any of the dust is disturbed.

Double sigh. With almonds.

My e-mail address since then has long since been changed to jsh@zeus.chapel1.com, by the way.

By moonit on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 12:33 am:

hangon and I'll just get my caring face out of my pocket.

By agatha on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 01:26 am:

that would explain the key word in the header, "obscure." wtf with you calling me, by the way?

By Cat on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 04:12 am:

Moonit, you are being such a bitch lately.

Keep up the good work.

;)

By moonit on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 06:00 pm:

heh.

i think its a cross between this stupid cold medication and the pmt factor

By patrick on Monday, November 20, 2000 - 11:31 am:

pmt?

By Trace on Monday, November 20, 2000 - 11:33 am:

Pre-
    Menstral
    Tantrum

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact