Chrirst,,I have horns growing out of my head

sorabji.com: Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950: Chrirst,,I have horns growing out of my head
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 11:46 pm:

...but my local vet takes care of that problem.

By V on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 11:50 pm:

::):):):):):):):):)

By Dodi on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:33 am:

Mine pop out every now and then...:):):):):):):):)

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 01:00 am:

oh yes? mine also pops out now and then. :):):):):):):):) ...unless its cold weather...then it pops back in. :):):):):):):)

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 01:05 am:

yours pop out? now that would be a sight for sore eyes. :):):):):):)

By Dodi on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 01:50 pm:

Okay, I just got a visual and it wasn't pretty..:):):) LOL!

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 05:54 pm:

NO OFFENCE,,EVER,but the double entaundres (my French is trash)just allmost made me wet myself,,,,hope you got as many laughs as I did......but that sounds a bit harsh and cold,and I try read your mental state of mind,you still like v?...hope so.BUT,FOR V,YOU ARE NO.1 LADY IN AMERICA....one bit of your postings I do not understand,visuals not pretty?what bits?yours,mine?...you know half of my enjoyment is not understanding postings from Americans :):):):):):) LOL!

By Dodi on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 06:28 pm:

Trust me, there was no offense taken. I laughed, so that say's something. I got the visual of it popping back in...horns of course..:):):)

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 08:14 pm:

....jeez,you are such a nice person.,you know for a while I thought I insulted you,for me I was so sick about this,you would not believe.

By V on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 12:03 am:

...you know,sometimes v detects you are not as happy as you should be,I just pick up bits,I do not wish to probe,I am not that kind of person,but if you need help,I am here.

By Dodi on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 12:36 am:

Is anyone as happy as they want to be?? I just have the usual stuff going on...marriage, family, kids and the daily stresses of life itself. I have to make sure that everyone is happy and it wears me out at times.

By V on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 04:20 pm:

You know,you are right,so right,you know even today,I had a problem,THE CAR DID NOT START,FOR V,if the car dont start,then I have no legs...took me HOURS to get it sorted out (dead bat)...but you know,sometimes I tend to think of them starveing kids in Africa,for them to have sucha small problem as a non start car would be a God send.you know sometimes I Tend to think of myself as such a rich westernised bastard,most of us are,and its just so shitty.We need to care a bit more.

By V on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 04:45 pm:

...now you being a most fine American Lady,spect you may agree with that,or not,say what you want,v dont ever have a problem with your postings.,ever.

By V on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 04:57 pm:

You know,I find it real hard to speak American,I dont understand accents,am I too Texan? tell me.

By Dodi on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 01:34 am:

Speaking of cars, we looked at one today. There's a Land Rover Discovery for sale in our area and it's in sweet condition. It's a dark green color with tan leather interior...and their only asking..$8.900..or best offer!!!!! Man, I want this car, soooooooooo bad!
    I want that new Chrysler Plymouth 300, but not right now. I have a friend who has one and it's absolutely beautiful. I'm going to call about the Discovery tomorrow and take it for a test drive. Do you know of this car V?? I like the Volvo, but want something different now. I know, I'm spoiled.:)
    I hope you got your car fixed...bummer. Do you just have one car? My son will be driving soon and he will get my Jetta. It's been a good car and I hope it's a good car for him too. It's black and in really good shape. Gee, I never got a car when I was his age, so he's lucky. You consider yourself to be a rich bastard, but you have to realize V...YOU EARNED IT!!!! I understand what you're saying, but you work hard for what you have, so enjoy it.

By Dodi on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 01:35 am:

Your way too Texan!!! LOL..just kidding.:)

By V on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 06:31 pm:

...aw shucks,for once I was hopeing to be American,o.k.,I will have to remain Ruskki.,but cars I lurve..

By V on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 07:27 pm:

Now cars I just love,I,ve had 104 so far,and I used to re-build my own engines,at the age of 13,I knew how an engine worked,and now at the age of 1,000,000, years old,I still love cars.A Land Rover is in icon,you can cross Africa in in one of them,you know,I had a look at a jeep about one year back,and I was disgusted at the build of the bodywork,so flimsy.,just buy it....Right now,I have a Lex 400,one year back,I had 5 cars,but I thought,do I need 5 cars if I have the best car in the world,but a bat on a car only lasts 3 or 4 years in a cold climate,it just catch me out.Volvo,now its about the most safe car in the world,in England,its mostly driven by Jewish people,dont know why,it just is,if you were driveing in Golders Green,North London,you would be regarded as German/Swedish Jewish.,like,you could buy a salt beef sandwich and latkas,and you woud be spoken to in Yiddish.

By Dodi on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 01:20 pm:

I went and looked at the Land Rover and I must say, I wasn't that impressed. It needed some work, so that's why they were asking so little...$10,000. My neighbors all drive the Lexus car and BMW's. I think I will just get the Chrysler, cause it's absolutely beautiful and I can see myself driving that...for sure. I will keep you updated on my car shopping.

German/Swedish Jewish..sounds interesting, but the sandwich sounds better.:)

By V on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 06:49 pm:

Well salt beef and latkas are still the food of the Gods.,and it needs to be on rye bread,next you go past a Yiddisha food place STOP,and get one.YOU HAVE NOT HAD A LIFE ,TILL YOU HAD SALT BEEF AND LATKAS.Now my Mother used to make her own Latkas,or as she called them "Bleano",perhaps the word is Lithuanian or Russian,dont know,but us kids ate them so fast,She could not keep up.I think they are made from mash potatoes and onion,then fried,,,,,dam the fat content,just gimmi more.Now you have me thinking more of food than cars,starting to sound to much like a fat daddy "Simpson"...back to cars,lex is best...but v did a test drive in a Chrysler p.t. Cruz 2 years back,and it was so nice,roadholding allmost like a Merc.Firm and German.

By v on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 07:24 pm:

...You know,so much stuff I want to talk with you about,also the word "bleano" may even be Polish,my Mother was part Polish,also much as I like Jews,lots of there food ideas are from places like Germany,Russia and Poland,but it is very tasty...Also you need to try "halva",you get it in Greek and Kosher shops,awesome sweet stuff.,YOU MUST TRY. :):):),Also,I like Turkish cakes,but I have to let out my belt one or two holes.,full of honey and suger.

By V on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 07:35 pm:

...you know I have a hugh Greek eating place 12 miles from me,soon,v will will "pig out"at that place,and get a large cab home,(As I will not fit the car)... :)

By V on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 11:01 pm:

...,was it "Gordon" in "Wall Street",the movie,that said "greed is good"?

By V on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 11:11 pm:

Dodi,we both need to post within 48 hours,because we both get fed up waiting.

By Dodi on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 12:30 am:

I haven't ate too much Greek food, but what I did have, it was quite yummy. You might call for a bus!

By V on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 08:08 pm:

With the seats taken out?you know what I thought when I posted that? Jeez,now Dodi will think i am 5 tons,I am not,11 stone max, (I have small bones,the way you tell if you have small bones is look at wrists,if they are small and you have problems with wrist watches,and have to get them made more small,like me,then you have small bones all over.This is very true.

By Dodi on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 12:25 am:

I knew what you were talking about, you silly man you. :)

I'm medium built, with muscles.

Speaking of watches, I just bought one today and it's made out of a tie. Okay, let me explain....the band of the watch is made out of a tie (small one) and it has these clasps on it, to make it tight. It wraps around the wrist several times, so it looks really funky. It's multi-colored and looks so cool. I like unique things, cause their great conversation pieces.
    I have lots of watches, but this one is my favorite, for now anyways..

By V on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 11:45 pm:

...reminds me,I have a watch that was given to me 2 months back,it would be a perfect fit for "King Kong"...must get it made smaller.......more stuff,so just like v,you are now a member of the "Sorabji Vampire Club" ? ...welcome to the elite,want a drink in the members bar?...you must admit,patricks childish comments are just SOOOOO pathetic,lucky that you and I have skin made of "teflon" ..........MORE! the English refer to Blair as "teflon Tony" as shit comments just bounce off him. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,arrrrrrrgh,allmost forgot,trust you still like that diamond watch you got a while back?

By Dodi on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 01:16 am:

Oh, I love the watch! I love to wear that when I get all dressed up. I like the more funky things, as it fits my personality better. I love the "bling-bling" stuff, but every now and then, it's fun to dress weird, with weird jewels. I have to admit, I'm a jewel junky and have a great collection of cool things.

I like that V..."Sorabji Vampire Club"...too cute. I don't understand the comments that Patrick likes to make, but whatever. I guess he is going to design "dildo's" for a living, so where does he get off...probably with his own private dildo..LOL!!

By V on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 03:12 am:

NICE COMMENTS! You are so on the ball,you know,I want to say nice things about patrick,but what can I say about such a cretin that gives such disrespect to such a nice person?

By V on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 03:22 am:

...you know I dont allways remember comments so well,so did you see "lost boys" ?...as a vampire,you just have to see stuff like this.

By V on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 03:25 am:

ALSO,what sign of the zodiac are you?

By Dodi on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 12:54 pm:

Yes, I have watched the movie.'Lost Boys' and liked it.

Ya know V, I just don't understand all these unhappy people here. They come across (trying) thinking their better than everyone else, but really, we're all the same, sad to say.:(

I'm Scorpio..and you?

By V on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 12:23 am:

I find Scorpio has 2 types,extra nice or extra evil,nothing in the middle.If you were a man,you would be a "black belt" in something,as a Woman,my books tell me you may be a "vamp",what is a "vamp"? is it short for "vampire"?...my sign is the first sign of the Zodiac,I think it begins aq,but at short notice without the correct book at hand I cant spell it.One thing I remember,I am a perfect example of my sign.

By Dodi on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 01:08 am:

I don't think I'm a "vamp" V.

By V on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 02:21 am:

No,you are very nice.This vamp word I will look up when I am less worn out.

By Dodi on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 01:51 pm:

Vamp: A woman who uses her sex appeal to entrap and exploit men.

Etmyology:
    Short for "vampire"

By Dodi on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 01:59 pm:

truly, jack is the "vamp"...:)

By V on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 12:24 am:

Dodi,odd things happen with jack,If I wind him up by suggesting he is gay,then it seems to touch a nerve,why did he put out so many anti v postings last night? v only has a go at jack if he makes fun of you,v wont take shit like that,v respects you,and your husband,we deal with strange people.,but sometimes its fun....you know,you are starting to think like me,this place is indeed some form of hell.

By V on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 11:22 pm:

...and allthough I trim them most days,CHRIST, I STILL HAVE HORNS GROWING OUT OF MY HEAD.

By PredictaBot3467 on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 12:25 am:

...more stuff.,...yall cant touch me because I'm RICH and I'm a VAPIRE!!! 28 Days best movie ever...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact