Moscow

sorabji.com: Where are you?: Moscow
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Dashka on Tuesday, April 14, 1998 - 01:35 am:
    Yes, I'm here in Moscow and I'm depressed. Well, I should be happy, 'cause relatives are gone for 2 weeks and I can party as much as I want to, I can smoke pipe and watch stupid cartoons, i can invite my crazy friends here and through eggs out of the window, but... Makes me feel lonely, don't know why... It's been snowing for the last 4 days, maybe that's the thing. Or maybe I just need a man? Probably will end up sitting in the closest theatre watching some old movie. Don't wanna go to University, don't wanna work on the radio, but--have to.

By Ladimir on Tuesday, April 14, 1998 - 01:44 am:
    Pipe smokin'? And cartoon watchin'? And tossin' eggs out the window? And you're DEPRESSED? I don't get it! Sounds good to me!

By Markus on Tuesday, April 14, 1998 - 12:43 pm:
    Moskva in winter can do that to you....At least you're not in Dnepropetrovsk.

By cyst on Monday, December 13, 1999 - 06:33 pm:

I'm not in moscow or dnipropetrovsk.

my friend is in kiev. he was thinking of moving to moscow but now says he's reconsidering. this is part of what he said about his recent trip to chernobyl:

i'm really sorry about the white album. i really didn't mean to keep it, i already made a copy. i'll take care of everything you've got here, at least until i move to moscow, if i move to moscow.

i don't think i will move anywhere soon, actually. [...] as i think about it i feel my
    philosophy shifting. like, yeah, the politics here is shite, but that's not my problem or any normal person's problem.

[...]

did i tell you about my silly television experience? it was a scottish gaelic program. we went to chernobyl. [a.b.] interpreted and we went to his old flat. the old family piano was still there. it was the most eerie day of my life. at one point i sat with my gas mask on and my dust suit hood pulled on when i was inside the bus and i must have been practically crying, the reporter came in and saw me and said "are you okay?" i was so fucking angry about the whole thing, the way all these people have to work there every day. and then the driver talking about how we should have eaten lunch at the canteen and not been so distant and special and i just blew up at him, i am not here to fucking make these poor saps feel better about getting blasted every day, i'm sorry, but that's the way it is. actually i only took about four days worth of natural radiation levels in 5 hours. but there are young girls working in a pr office, a pr office for christ's sake, getting about 40 times the natural radiation level all fucking day every day. we also did a story about repression of the ukrainian media that 20 people in the outer hebrides will watch.

By V on Sunday, May 8, 2005 - 02:41 pm:

Hi,is v,

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact