Seattle, Washington State, USA

sorabji.com: Where are you?: Seattle, Washington State, USA
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By CarrieAnn on Monday, April 27, 1998 - 06:41 pm:
    Ok, well I don't actually live in Seattle now.. close enough. I spend all my time there anyway because I have a great number of friends who, as well as my boyfriend, live there. I'm moving as soon as I find an apartment there. (With the vacancy rate being only 2% right now, makes it harder to be picky)

I currently live further south, by Tacoma in a little city called University Place. I like it, I suppose. I've lived here all 20 years of my life and am so SO ready for change though. I live close to the water (Puget Sound) and in a nice little community. Almost too nice. Suburbia. Rather frightening at times. But a great place to raise a family as the school system is one of the best around and overall, it is a pretty nice place.

*yawn*

By Dave on Monday, April 27, 1998 - 11:42 pm:
    Didja go to Curtis? I lived there for about a year when I was 1 or 2 or 3. On Sunset Drive by the fire station. My aunt lives on Robin Rd. Thrilling, huh?

By CaRRieAnN on Tuesday, April 28, 1998 - 02:45 am:
    Right on.. Yeah I did. I graduated from Curtis in '96. (God forbid you have a yearbook or get ahold of one.. pics not good.. makes me wanna hurl.. thank god i look diff now) I went to Sunset Elementary, then Drum Intermediate, then Curtis Jr & then Sr. High. Do ya come visit her much? Email me sometime, (gardenia@speakeasy.org) it would be cool to talk. :) Wow, someone actually knows where I am. Heh, small world.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact