Gee? Yoo-hoooooo

sorabji.com: Where are you?: Gee? Yoo-hoooooo
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, October 26, 1999 - 10:46 pm:

I know you're out there! Come back for good!

By Gee on Wednesday, October 27, 1999 - 01:37 pm:

Come back from where?

This is what I just realized. Whenever somebody comes looking for me in some way (if they call me, or if they knock on my door, or if they run up to me in the hallway at school) my first instinct is to say "What's wrong?". I just assume there's some problem. I saw a note that had my name on it and I thought "what's wrong??".

My humanities professor thinks that I should take latin because I told him I like to write. He's a really great guy. He came over to talk to me because I looked giddy, which I thought was neat. And when he asked me my name he shook my hand and introduced himself as Matthew. He went to Harvard. I don't know what he's doing at My school.

How are you?

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, October 27, 1999 - 03:33 pm:

I'm fine, Gee.

I was thinking that you felt unwelcome here, or something, because you used to post all the time and now you hardly post at all. And it could be that you just have a life. And mine is going up in flames as we speak. But isn't it always? I would have thought that it would have burned out by now, run out of oxygen and flammable materials. But on it goes burning, like those 30-year fires in the underground coal mines in the central part of Pennsylvania. In other words, nothing's new here.

How are you?

By Gee on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 12:16 pm:

I'm great. I understand what they're talking about in my classes (finally), and I got a job that I really like. There's this girl I work with who's really pretty and friendly, and even though I don't respond much (I'm shy)she still keeps trying to talk to me. It's nice. I like people who go out of their way to be nice to me, because I know how hard it can be for them when the person they're trying to be nice to doesn't give much back. But I'm aware, and I appreaciate it.

If I really felt unwelcome I wouldn't be here anymore. I know some people (when they're told to go away) take the attitude of "I'm not gonna let these people push me around!" and just Stay, but I always thought that was pretty stupid. If people don't want me around, I'll go. I don't need to take a beating.

I'm so embaressed. I walked around all day yesterday with a sticker on my butt. I forgot to remove it from a new pair of jeans. Nobody could tell me? What's with that? If I saw somebody walking around with a sticker on her butt I'd say something! I tell people when the tag on the back of their shirt is sticking up! It's just common courtesy!

Sorry things aren't going to great for you. If it means anything to you, I think you're swell.

By J on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 12:51 pm:

You didn,t even mention Swine,or where could he be.I know I,m wondering.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 01:02 pm:

Well, no one insulted Swine. Gee was insulted. That's why I was thinking about her.

Gee: thank you for the compliment, my dear girl. You're all right in my book, too. About the sticker on your jeans...maybe people thought you had left it on there on purpose? Or maybe everyone was doing you the courtesy of not looking at your ass? ??

By Rhiannon on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 01:03 pm:

You know what drives me nuts about these boards? They won't let you leave more than two spaces between letters.

That, and sometimes they get ornery and take forever to let your posts go through.

Damn you, boards!

By J on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 01:27 pm:

Rhiannon,I meant Gee didn,t mention Swine,I know she likes him,sort of ,kind of,maybe?And he,s been gone awhile.

By Lucy Phurre on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 03:43 pm:

Didn't he say something about needing a break from our inane, feuding asses?
    There has been a lot of pointless shit-slinging going on... and I have been as guilty as anyone (but I'm feeling much better now that I'm actually getting laid... one develops something of an attitude when one hasn't had sex in 8 months... um... 10 months)

By Patrick on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 03:58 pm:

i don't recall his saying that..who cares, he is as tough skinned as anyone....glad your getting the bootay...you much nicer to me .............i think i get depressed when i haven't gotten laid in a while.....i am happy today (wink wink nudge nudge)

By Lucy Phurre on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 04:44 pm:

I dunno, I know I took a break.
    And maybe he's decided to live for the real world for a while. We all do that sometimes.

By Antigone on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 12:21 am:

This is the real world. Everything's real. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be.

By Antigone on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 12:32 am:

Oh, and you can't put two spaces between words because these boards are HTML based. Not only that, but it translates normal tricks like non breaking spaces (&nbsp) and ASCII hardcodes (like &#20 for spaces) into their literal values, preventing you from putting spaces in like you'd like too.

Oh, I'm babbling techno, aren't I. Pardon moi.

By Gee on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 03:12 am:

Why would people not want to look at my butt? Are you implying that my butt is not worthy of being looked at?? You're cruel.

The cute boy in the map library came over and talked to me today, and then later when I was leaving I saw him looking at me out of the corner of my eye till I looked over at him and he smiled at me. He was wearing a white tee-shirt. I LOVE IT when boys wear white tee-shirts. The next time I see him I'll ask him his name.

By J on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 09:54 am:

Was he checking out your ass?

By Semillama on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 12:56 pm:

probably the whole package.

By Spider on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 04:18 pm:

Is this the first "where's Gee? *sob*" thread I started? I've made a few.

Hmmm...I wonder what was going on that set fire to my life in October 1999. Probably some paper I didn't write in time or something. Those were the days.

Where is the life that late I led?

*MOURN*

By Gee on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 04:56 am:

it was all so long ago, and I haven't changed a bit.

especially since I still think you're so swell. ;)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact