Where are YOU Fetidbeaver?

sorabji.com: Where are you?: Where are YOU Fetidbeaver?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
pamela on Thursday, October 25, 2001 - 06:46 pm:

What are you doing? What have you been doing? Where are you living now?

give me details!

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, February 6, 2002 - 11:21 am:

i'm finally back online. sorry about the unexplained absence. i did alot of destructive stuff. i better stay here and keep myself out of trouble.

By pamela on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 08:29 pm:

Okay, so what have you been up to? And where are you? Still in Iowa? When are you going to be back in California? I would love to meet you, you crack me up! Do you have a picture? For some reason I have this picture of you stuck in my head, but I don't think that you really look like that. Did that make sense? It doesn't matter, send me a picture!

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 09:41 pm:

still in iowa and have decided to stay until my last child is out the door. one reason being, i have custody in iowa and she won't come here. she has 2 warrants that will remain active for the next 6 1/2 years. my daughter will be 18 in 6 years & 15 days. no pictures, sorry, i look like that fat guy on the subway sandwich commercials...except i weigh 907lbs. more than him and make the elephant man look sexy. no really i'll send a picture along with my bomb car photos once i complete that project. in fact it would be fun to hear what anyone's mental picture of me is. at this exact moment i'm sitting here with a furnance repair man fixing my blower motor. a mouse climbed in it and locked it up, it began burning and smoking the house thru the vents. i'm glad i was home to shut it off. i would be devastated to come home and find my cat and dogs dead. i've never had wild rodents in my house before. i'm going to run and get traps now.

By pamela on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 10:04 pm:

My mental image of you:

My first boyfriend... Don't ask me why, but you have always been him in my head.

By Fb on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 12:05 am:

come to think of it, why isn't my cat getting these mice? i better go to talk to her. she is responsible for my "homeland security".

By Fb on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 12:13 am:

your first boyfriend, like age 13?

By pamela on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 01:30 am:

Well techinically, my first boyfriend was when I was 8, but this is the first boyfriend that I really liked. I was 15. So there.

By Jannysorabji.com on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 02:22 am:

I got pregnant at 19,boy was I stupid

By Fb on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 08:26 am:

i've never been pregnant.

By semillama on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 09:03 am:

Have you ever LOOKED pregnant, though?

THere's another joke for you. Get one of those
    maternity vest things for PC guys and wear it
    around. Have friends take photos of you
    standing really close to people.

By J on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 09:22 am:

I hate that when I post all tanked up,just ignore it.

By Fb on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 09:41 am:

i remember in basic training when we had to stand very close, at attention in line for meals. there was always some dumbass that would over-do it and rub their crotch on your ass while breathing hot air on your neck.

By pamela on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 05:23 pm:

did they do it on purpose?

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 05:32 pm:

probably, but now they have the "Don't ask don't tell,now get your dick away from my ass policy"

By pamela on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 06:06 pm:

That sounds like a smart move...

so I'm at home sick with Strep Throat... I hate it! It feels like I have razor blades stuck in my throat or like I'm choking on splinters. I don't think I've ever had this before. It sucks. I took half of Monday off, and yesterday off completely. I thought I could handled going back to work, but I ended up taking another half day today. I am not going in tomorrow.

How the hell did I get strep throat? I don't even know anyone else who has it... The only thing that seems to help is hot tea, but even that only helps for a short time. Is there anything that I can take that will help with the pain? And I'm very congested, which makes this all so much more worse. What is the best decongestant available without a prescription?

Could I get sick from becoming a lush? just wondering...

By The Watcher on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 06:24 pm:

Get the Have A Heart traps.

Then show the mouse to the cat and free it away from your house.

The cat will get the idea. And, the mouse won't like it.

By wisper on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 07:03 pm:

pamela, nothing helps strep throat. Nothing.

except maybe that throat spray that numbs
    your mouth, i forget what's it's called. It's red
    and it's "cherry" flavoured. Numbs your mouth
    compleatly, like i says. If you can find it.

I think the same company makes a
    cough-drop version now too.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact