Rigby, Idaho. Spudtown, USA

sorabji.com: Where are you?: Rigby, Idaho. Spudtown, USA
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Scotttaylor on Wednesday, March 11, 1998 - 02:25 am:
    It's a nice place though, really. I just returned home from six months in Taiwan and you know what? Dorothy was right. There's no place like home. The barber here's known me since I was a sophomore in high school, and now I'm 28.

*dab a tear*

By Scrunch on Thursday, March 12, 1998 - 06:08 pm:
    Cool! I've actually found someone from Idaho! I live in Pocatello. I would never chose to live anywhere but Idaho. It's not TOO bad living somewhere known for potatoes.

By Christopher on Thursday, March 12, 1998 - 06:13 pm:
    DEVO is from Akron, as is Krissy Hinds from the Pretenders. Idaho produces interesting Spuds and fabulous potatos.

By JboxR on Friday, March 13, 1998 - 07:47 am:
    I live in Japan. I wonder if any of you do...Anyone out there live in Alaska?

By Scotttaylor on Tuesday, March 17, 1998 - 01:24 am:
    I heard somewhere too that two of the members from B-52's were/are from Idaho. Pocatella, I think. Ergo the song, "Private Idaho."

By B53 on Tuesday, March 17, 1998 - 01:33 am:
    Not true. The song refers to Idaho resident Carole King, among other things.

By C on Tuesday, March 17, 1998 - 01:08 pm:
    B-52's are from Georgia...

By Kirk on Wednesday, May 13, 1998 - 08:08 pm:
    I love this town http://www.pcaxxess.net/rigby
    Birthplace of TV
    Party On!

By Noxngme on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 12:28 pm:

Hey, I know someone from Rigby

By Amanda on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 08:42 pm:

Hey I'm from Rigby Idaho! I've lived here my whole life.

By Jeff on Friday, March 5, 2004 - 06:45 pm:

My great grandparents homesteaded in Clark just east of Rigby. Best memories of my life are summers in Rigby farming and swimming in the canal.

By Roy Haas on Wednesday, May 3, 2006 - 06:32 am:

This is my message in a bottle:

Yo Rigby people.... anyone around who graduated Rigby High around 86-88? Bored at work here and came across this site. Just checking to see who’s around if anyone. Doubt anyone remembers me though :P

People I remeber off the top of my head are Ryhan Day, Scott Freeman, Brian Goodie, Heather Hinds (she was a tall hot chick I remeber)Mike Aderson, I can remebr many more faces but not names.

BTW I have been living in San Diego California the past 18 or so years..

Looks like no uses this site as last post is March 5, 2004 o.O

Later....

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact