The Book of Lies. (Aleister Crowley)

sorabji.com: Best book you've ever read: The Book of Lies. (Aleister Crowley)
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Simon Moon Shub on Sunday, June 27, 1999 - 06:12 am:

For better or worse, it was my tripping companion for many a year.

By Swine on Sunday, June 27, 1999 - 06:50 am:

crowley is a rip off.

suck eggs, suck seed, suck this.

you're better off checking out the original kabbalist scripts.

better yet, blow off all the psuedo-spiritualism and just get naked and dance around in the woods for the hell of it.

unless, of course, your actually working towards the david koresh factor...

(authentication error. you must enter something as your username)

By Dave on Sunday, June 27, 1999 - 04:20 pm:

If you want pompous, egotistical blathering in the form of an interesting story, I recommend Gurdjieff's "Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson" trilogy. You get sci-fi, religion, mega-syllabic nomenclature, and page long sentences from a nutty Armenian who wanted desperately to be the modern day Nasrudin.

By Sheila on Sunday, June 27, 1999 - 04:26 pm:

Swine, how many times do i have to warn you about the naked in the woods dancing thing?

We have our non-urban legends, too.

By Sharish on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 09:00 am:

Looking for an uninhibited woman to practice sex rituals both indoors and out in the open at one with nature... naked ritual dancing around the bonfire
    at the beach or in the woods at night,swimming naked in the lake or the river,dancing naked in the rain,
    making love under the full moon,casting love and lust spells,using the naked body as an altar to practise secret sex rites and rituals,exploring the limitless boundries of lust and desire.etc etc.I will teach you the age old secrets of sex magic.come
    lets get to know each other via email first.

By V.v. on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 03:00 pm:

But first you got to find her.

By V.v. on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 03:06 pm:

And most Tantric Witch girls are lesbians.

By V.v. on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 04:09 pm:

And if your over 30,your fucked,or rather,your not.(keep dreaming)

By V.v. on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 04:11 pm:

I have the t-shirt,if you want to borrow it.

By Skooter on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 04:31 pm:

Oh god. Both of you...shut the fuck up.
    Or should I say "May the goddess tell you to shut the fuck up."
    Or my the goddess bestowe upon thee to eat hot shite.

By V.v. on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 04:43 pm:

Now thats just evil.

By V.v. on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 06:00 pm:

Sharish,get back to me.

By Skooter. on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 06:29 pm:

Sharish! Go hook up with VV and go have steamy tantric sex magick bung hole Crowley Sexx.

By J on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 06:56 pm:

By V.v. on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 10:23 am:

Skooter,admit it,you love me.

By Skooter on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 01:57 pm:

V.V. Yes, you're right. I love hyprocritical, judgemental closed minded idiots like you so much.
    I really love it when said idiots pervert, distort and misinformation others about my spirituality.
    And can I have some more of your sexist pandering bullshit?
    I love that also.
    In closing, to quote Tool. "Why don't you go fuck yourself?"

By V.v. on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 03:09 pm:

Skooter,you are wrong on all counts.I admit i am not the best in the world at expressing my feelings in a way that most of you would understand.In the course of time,you will see more facets of my persona,and its a lot nicer than you may think at this moment in time.I cant give you all my life history in one posting,but as a start,I have met many people in my life,rich,poor and insane.So far ive talked three people out of suicide,and about two years back (allmost)saved the life of a heart attack victim,if i am misunderstood i cant blame you,only my own lack of understanding.

By dave. on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 03:25 pm:

get a room, lovebirds.

By V.v. on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 04:02 pm:

Dave! long time,no post.I thought you were still in orbit around Jupiter.I take it you found the w.d.40 for them darn critter pod bay doors then?...and how is Hal? still shut down?

By Skooter on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 07:20 pm:

Bring out the steel cage so we can have a wizard fight Mark Thomas. Just like in Harry Potter!
    V.V. I've tried extending an olive branch before to you, but you always end up hitting yourself with it.
    Comments like the one about how tantric users are all lesbians are what I'm talking about.
    Anyways, I hope you know it's all in good fun.
    Don't take any of this too, too personally.
    I don't want to be making a popett and sticking pins in it to curse you now do I?
    "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law..." I guess that entitles you to be a silly git then.

By Skooter on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 07:21 pm:

Did the guy with the heart attack die then? You said you almost saved him? Does that mean you didn't save him?

By V.v. on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 08:12 pm:

Skooter,...I saw a crowd of school kids and adults standing around a well dressed old gentleman who had collapsed to the side walk,he was flat on his back and blacked out,his breathing was...wrong,a sort of rasping,gurgling sound,like his heart was dead yet his lungs were still trying to work.I looked up at the group of dumb struck bystanders and suggested it might a good idea to call an ambulance,then i pinched the guys nose shut and did the mouth to mouth resusitation to no effect,then...i see a damp patch of urine spreading across his pants and knew it was all over...

By V.v. on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 08:14 pm:

And thanks for the olive branch,i am hitting myself on the head with it right now.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact