Lenny Bruce: How to talk dirty and influence people

sorabji.com: Best book you've ever read: Lenny Bruce: How to talk dirty and influence people
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Nater on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 04:50 pm:

A classic. Really. This book should be required seventh grade reading.

Screw Great Expectations.

This book has it all.

By patrick on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 06:31 pm:

i liked it...

By Nate on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 09:17 pm:

wiseass.

By Cat on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 09:38 pm:

Could we be lucky enough to have two Nates?

What is the collective noun for a group of Nates anyway? An assload of Nates?

By Isolde on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 09:54 pm:

I think it would, indeed, be an assload.

By Nate on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 01:35 am:

Nate. Plural as singular.

goddamnit.

and assload is a misrepresentation.

it's hole. hole, fools.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 12:44 pm:

Kind of like moose?

By Nate on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 03:35 pm:

moosehole?

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 04:17 pm:

No, moose singular is moose plural!

By RHOP on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 04:25 pm:

Shut up you mooseholes!

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 04:27 pm:

Fuck you, you moosehole!

By RHOP on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 04:53 pm:

Moose off fuckhole!

(I defy you to top that)

By TBone on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 08:26 pm:

So what's a group of Moose? It's not Moose. You wouldn't say a Moose of Moose.

So, nate, are you suggesting that it's an asshole of nate, or a hole of nate? I think I do prefer an Assload of Nate.

Don't we all want an assload of nate?

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 08:35 pm:

You mean like pod or litter or herd? I don't know. I'll ask the tourism centre!

By heather on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 08:53 pm:

i don't really want an assload of nate

no offense

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 08:55 pm:

Oh, I do...That would make my day.

By Nate on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 09:21 pm:

hmm. this conversation is reminding me of asssex.

assfull of nate load?

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 09:42 pm:

Oh, my.

By heather on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 10:53 pm:

see? that's what i thought it meant

By Chosen One on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 02:13 am:

Dustin Hoffman (also a sweet Jew!ehe) gave a splendid performance as Lenny Bruce (born Leonard Alfred Schneider) in "Lenny." Further proof that Jews are synonymous with comedy!! From Woody Allen (born Konigsberg) to Mel Brooks (Kaminsky), from The Three Stooges to The Marx Brothers, from Howard Stern to Jerry Seinfeld, from George Burns (Nathan Birnbaum) to Jack Benny (Benjamin Kubelsky), nobody does "the funny" better than the Jews!eheh Nater (or is that Nate?eh), how's my favorite humorless SHABBES GOY doing!?ehehee

By Christian on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 12:39 pm:

Boring book. Boring comic.Boring photos.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact