Unabomber: a desire to kill

sorabji.com: Best book you've ever read: Unabomber: a desire to kill
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Agent D on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 01:17 pm:

I have read it over and over ,endlessly exploring
    number of times. This guys gone into various of times,places,and things .His motive show solid motive based why he has done it. Sorry his brother turned him in .

By Nate on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

i'm going to call your principal and you will be expelled.

goddamn unamerican motherfuckers.

you should be locked up. hell, you should be shot you pinko commie bitch.

By Czarina on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 05:05 pm:

But not until you've gained a working knowledge of the English language.

By Hal on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 10:34 am:

Or learn how to NOT fuck your sister just because your horny...

We've got alot of you assholes running around up here in Montana... "ooh the goverment is bad, they are trying to supress us, I'm not going to pay taxes because I don't have to, I'm going to cheat honest americans out of social security and TAKE their money just because I can, I'm going to stock pile guns so when the govermetn does come to get me I'll be ready for them even though I have no chance in hell..."

Fucking freemen.

By Czarina on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 11:19 am:

Sister fucking freemen

By Pug on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 07:04 pm:

The Unabomber is a hack. I'm pretty much an Anarchist and I'm telling you that. He formulated all his ideas in a vacuuum and he's grappling with paradigms in his manifesto that better writer/philosophers like P.M., Hakim Bey and Bob Black broke DECADES ago.
    And none of these people have anything to do w/terrorists or bonehead militoids, either, btw.....

By Bobby on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 07:33 pm:

And the unabomber was such an amateur as a terrorist. His kill rate was pathetic. And getting his manifesto published was like proclaiming, "catch me, please!"

By patrick on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 11:35 am:

last night i saw james Brown was taking a stand against school violence.....

"..get back..AINT no fun to bring a gun.....aint it COOL to stay in school...ahhh hum...GET ME"

i kid you not. it was abosultely without adoubt the funniest thing i've seen all week, well except for this

http://home.earthlink.net/~zefrank/invite/swfs/navigation.html

By Pug on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 12:38 pm:

The James Brown news is kinda disturbing----especially given some of his run-ins with the law....
    That guy doing the dances is the GINCHIEST, though. I wish I had that guy for a Dad.

By pez on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 06:24 pm:

holy pants!

i caught a commercial for the james brown rant. needless to say, i decided i'd rather go to bed.

did anyone ever see the mad tv spoof, "being james brown?

By Pug on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 09:40 am:

"Holy Pants"?

By pez on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 12:59 pm:

yes. i began saying that when i was little, because i got holes in my favorite pants.

By Pug on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 04:59 pm:

Ah.

By Agent D on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

Ok,czarina, Unabomber does not a perfect excellent english,as you see he does not spell word correctly. his skill on bomb are mighter than swords, i blame my past problem for excellent english

By Bobby on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 10:47 pm:

Any guesses what the "D" stands for?

By Agent D on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 07:19 am:

Uhmm, bobby, just figure it out for yourself. :-)

By Agent D on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 07:21 am:

Hey Hal!, I am with you, them damn federal gov, and that god damn uncle fuckin sam too.
    Agent D.

By agatha on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 01:47 pm:

what the fuck? this guy has to be from a non english speaking country, or something. or else he's drunk.

By Chico on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 02:39 pm:

Agent Drunk?

By Chico on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 02:46 pm:

Who love them alcohol?

By Agent D on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 05:19 pm:

Sorry Chico, I don't drink alcohol.And for Agatha ,i am not from non english speaking country, born U.S.A. But still excuse my English.:-)

By Pug on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 08:04 pm:

Agent D----
    Check out THE TEMPORARY AUTONOMOUS ZONE by Hakim Bey and BOLO'BOLO by P.M. (Both available from Autonomedia)
    That's the real shit. It'll change your life.

By agatha on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 12:39 am:

no problem, d, but here's a tip:
    if you type your words just as you speak them, they should come out in relatively complete sentences.

By Agent Dyslexic on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 01:24 am:

But, that's how talk I exactly

By Nate on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 03:17 am:

i may be drunk and stoned, but i know funny!

By Agent D on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 09:00 am:

Agatha, F.Y.I, excuse my hearing impaired ear. I don't usually hear anything. I do frequently read a books, this help me with reading concept,although i blame my past for today's problem . Watch out!I seek some sweet revenge on both side very soon. Both on Hearing and Deaf people. Sorry y'all .:-)

By Fetidbeaver on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 10:42 am:

What the fuck?
    Please start taking your medication or be forced into shock therapy.

By semillama on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 01:51 pm:

Happy Noodle Boy???

By agatha on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 02:25 pm:

are you deaf? because if you are, then i will stop making fun of you immediately.

By Bobby on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 03:01 pm:

Making allowances for a handicap is one thing. But tolerating defective thinking and threatening behavior is another matter entirely. There is NO excuse for it! So, Agent D, why don't you just go practice your sweet revenge on the biggest cause of your problems, YOURSELF. Yeah, that's right, blow your own sweet ass up!!!

By agatha on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 04:04 pm:

he didn't say he was going to follow in the steps of the unibomber, he just said he found him interesting, right? if i interpreted that strange paragraph correctly, anyhow.

By heather on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 05:54 pm:

"Watch out!I seek some sweet revenge on both side
    very soon. Both on Hearing and Deaf people."

By agatha on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 10:02 pm:

okay. i was wrong.

By Pug on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 11:18 pm:

Hearing and deaf people----let's give a big golf clap for another false dichotomy....
    Agent D----what's up yo'ass? Extract it before it stinks up the place!

By patrick on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

im just amazed you guys are wrasslin with this guy....

...i guess I wrassled with chosen one....(hey waita minute....hmmm)

By Hal on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 07:11 pm:

Agent D... you are no where close to me...

By Agent D on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 08:19 pm:

Agatha,No problem. Heather youre funny :-)

By Agent D on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 08:21 pm:

And the rest of you ,if you don't like my grammar or English.Fine and tell me what is the hell is wrong with my English,didn't uncle sam paid my teacher enough to teach me ? or what?

By Bobby on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 01:01 am:

No.

By Antigone on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 01:12 am:

I think the D stands for "Duh!"

By Agent D on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 06:25 am:

Antigone, you better be gone!

By Antigone on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 07:24 am:

I ain't.

By Czarina on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 11:19 am:

I'll have you know,I strongly resent the use of "ya'll".I take that as a personal affront on my local.And,I might add,by my calculations,this ridiculous threat to "hearing and deaf people",well,that would encompass us all.So,Twit Brain,you have a grudge against the whole world?Let me just point out,that sometimes,if the odds are against it,maybe,just maybe,its not the world that has the problem,and well,that would seem to leave you,that has the problem.

I need to go clean my ears.

By Hal on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 12:06 pm:

Agent D, its because of people like you that I sometimes dislike living in Montana. To be perfectly honest with you, I kinda wish you were gently prodded into the back of a pickup truck, and blown to bits with a mail bomb... But then again, those are just dreams, and dreams never come true. *sniff*

By patrick on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

what is it with you Montanaians and mail bombs!?

By Bobby on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 02:38 am:

The word "Montanaians" somehow brings to mind Ricardo Montalban and "rich, Corinthian leather."

By J on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 10:51 am:

It kind of reminds me of the piece of shit other "grammy" who hires illeagle Mexicans to work on her house,but she calls them Romanians.

By Tatoo on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 11:03 am:

"Da plane,da plane!"

By Hal on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 01:22 pm:

*ahem* I was being fucking sarcastic, thank you very much.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact