Q and Not U

sorabji.com: What are you listening to?: Q and Not U
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Kalli on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 03:42 pm:

It's really rare that I go to a show and can't stop smiling during the entire set...and it might have been the two shots of tequilla and lack of food, but these guys were completely yummy last night.

Saw Engine Down too and they were not so good.

But Q and Not U? If anyone sees them coming through town, definitely go check em out. Sorta poppy-punk with a twist. A mix of Built To Spill, The Pixies, and Fugazi.

I sed so.

By Kalliope on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 03:44 pm:

Oh.

I made a new mix and a shitload of copies of it.

I'll trade ya. Just send me yer addy.

travis-sing
    nerf herder-sorry
    ryan adams-winding wheel
    ween-baby baby bitch
    gorillaz-clint eastwood
    dynamite hack-anyway
    unrest-so so sick
    jason falkner-she goes to bed
    tmbg-she's an angel
    young dubliners-last house on the street
    monkees-a little bit me, a little bit you
    adam daniel-lovebug
    sugar-your favorite thing
    tom waits-ice cream man
    whiskeytown-don't wanna know why
    material issue-very first lie
    onelinedrawing-crush on everyone
    neutral milk hotel-song against sex
    big star-femme fatale
    jude-i'm sorry now
    me first and the gimme gimmes-cabaret

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact