ARNAGEDDIB US GOD-AWFUL / ZORRO RULES !!!

sorabji.com: Last movie you saw: ARNAGEDDIB US GOD-AWFUL / ZORRO RULES !!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Todd Michael Wiseman on Friday, July 24, 1998 - 12:16 pm:
    live tyler just is NOT pretty im sorry (4 her) but she is not she's too damn tall and has no curves / the ''love'' and use the term loosely here story of her and her flavor 'o the week guy is preposterous el zero chemistry not a bit.

bruce willis sells out bigtime 4 this turkey FX a joke/ billy bubba thornton a cardboard character/
    crowd around me yawns thru this LONG bore of a film. ...... ZORRO RULES !! polar opposite of the above , GENUINE actors make it a HIT excellent casting keen 007 direction and a Tony Hopkins jumpin around like a guy half his age WOW !! kidz luv it I luved it YOU WILL LUV IT !!

great action not too long/ Cathy Jones babe-a-lishus mmmmmMMMMMMM early cameo by Alan Rickman??? of Die Hard fame (remembes Hans Gruber)

will c this 1 AGAIN definately. sequel n the wings no doubt / charming good spirited movie they should b making them like this one

Todd Michael Wiseman
    Ohio Univ Dept of Cinema
    740/446/3908

By PetRock on Friday, July 24, 1998 - 01:11 pm:
    Shouldn't this have been posted in Drunken Ramblings???

Just WHAT are you trying to say? (LIVE Tyler? Who might that be?)

Film student, eh? Maybe remedial film school....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, July 24, 1998 - 02:29 pm:
    PetRock: Liv Tyler is Aerosmith's Steven Tyler's daughter. She's in Armageddon. And contrary to Mr. Not-so-wiseman, she is quite stunning. Not being voluptuous does not make someone not pretty. She has a gorgeous face. Yeah, I know, I'm a nancy boy, but I know a good looking dame when I see one.

By Quidam on Friday, July 24, 1998 - 07:43 pm:
    I'm curious why he thinks there's a sequel in the wings...

I dunno, it seemed pretty final to me. But then again, it's hollywood. Maybe next time it could be a giant asteroid hurtling toward earth with Godzilla inside?

"Get me that oil driller guy on the phone again. It's another metor. You know, you'd think NASA would have some people to handle this sort of thing."

"Bah! Brains be damned! This is exactly the kind of thing oil workers train for! To the batcave!"

By PetRock on Saturday, July 25, 1998 - 08:21 pm:
    ah Jim-babe....I knew that....I just didn't know who LIVE Tyler was....know what I mean? (In other words, I was being a smartass again....hehe)

Todd Michael Wiseman ain't quite so smart, is he?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, July 25, 1998 - 08:29 pm:
    PetRock: *DUH* Didn't even see the LIVE til I looked at it just now.

By WaterKitten on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 06:03 pm:

Armageddon was a geat movie!! Liv wasn't a very good actress in the few parts she did have on screen though. "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" is a beautiful song and it's sweet that Tyler did the song for his daughter.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact